Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program (46825 Views)

Polaris Bank Announces 2023 Graduate Intensive Trainee Programme / Shell 2023 Internship / Industrial Training Application Is On / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by aegis86: 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
I see no reason why people are opening whatsapp groups. How can others benefit from the information? How will the other generation of persons benefit from the experiences to enable them perform well during their time? It's not nice. You guys can easily communicate here and share ideas and values instead of complicating things by opening whatsapp groups. Nairaland.com is know mainly for things like this - helping people share ideas year in year out and even connecting people - that even generations of persons still come to gain from.

The whatsapp group is full now, what will others do? Open a new whatsapp group and then have factions? Whereas thousands of people can be right here in one place helping each other. There are employments of 10-20 years ago still on this platform, you can search and you'd see. From the advertisement to the tests and through the interview process, receiving offer letters and even starting work, right here on nairaland! Candidates were giving heads up, giving information and helping each other during the entire session of the recruitment process. Let's learn to think about others and outside the box! All for the greater good of not just ourselves or a few but for all.

11 Likes

Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by AAEA: 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2023
When is the application deadline pls
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by Tboy2022: 4:53pm On Jul 05, 2023
Did anyone apply for Coca Cola leadership trainee program?
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by Anieheart: 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
why? any news please or is the application still on?
Tboy2022:
Did anyone apply for Coca Cola leadership trainee program?
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by Tboy2022: 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2023
It is closed already.
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by dogtails(m): 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2023
aegis86:
I see no reason why people are opening whatsapp groups. How can others benefit from the information? How will the other generation of persons benefit from the experiences to enable them perform well during their time? It's not nice. You guys can easily communicate here and share ideas and values instead of complicating things by opening whatsapp groups. Nairaland.com is know mainly for things like this - helping people share ideas year in year out and even connecting people - that even generations of persons still come to gain from.

The whatsapp group is full now, what will others do? Open a new whatsapp group and then have factions? Whereas thousands of people can be right here in one place helping each other. There are employments of 10-20 years ago still on this platform, you can search and you'd see. From the advertisement to the tests and through the interview process, receiving offer letters and even starting work, right here on nairaland! Candidates were giving heads up, giving information and helping each other during the entire session of the recruitment process. Let's learn to think about others and outside the box! All for the greater good of not just ourselves or a few but for all.
Help me tell all these foolish people oh
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by 24dro(m): 2:36am On Jul 06, 2023
Bro i typed my school name and it brought up rivers state 3 times lwkmd. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†It was not actually funny guyyy, even me sef no understand walai[/quote]
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by Omexx: 4:46am On Jul 06, 2023
Please who has done the ODV and what is is the likely asked questions?
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by aegis86: 5:26am On Jul 06, 2023
24dro:
Bro i typed my school name and it brought up rivers state 3 times lwkmd. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†It was not actually funny guyyy, even me sef no understand walai
Just put anything there and go ahead with your application. I guess they'll figure that out later, don't let it stop you from applying . When they see your CV they'll understand. Everyone had that issue.
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by AminaAbdullahi: 6:34am On Jul 06, 2023
The group is full pls who can help me explain the question format pls, does it include numerical questions or what?
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by Emmyberekz1: 10:19am On Jul 06, 2023
Please how do you access the Virtual Job Try-out (VJT) and the On-Demand Video Interview (ODVI) do I receive a mail Invite for it?? I have applied for 2 days now and I haven't gotten any further mail towards that regards. Do I find the link on my profile??
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by Irowan(m): 10:49am On Jul 06, 2023
An email with a link would be sent concerning the VJT & ODVI
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by ifuu25: 11:24am On Jul 06, 2023
The assessment link is sent to your mailbox immediately after your application.
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by Emmyberekz1: 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2023
A system generated mail was sent, there was no link attached. it had just a linked to survey. and about the company, is it the same mail
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by Emmyberekz1: 1:03pm On Jul 06, 2023
how long did you wait to get the mail with it. I suppose it's the mail different from the self generated mail that has link to survey.

When does the VJT mail come up??

Irowan:
An email with a link would be sent concerning the VJT & ODVI
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by nemJreso: 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2023
Mine was sent to my mail immediately after application
Emmyberekz1:
how long did you wait to get the mail with it. I suppose it's the mail different from the self generated mail that has link to survey.

Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by wiser1: 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2023
Emmyberekz1:
A system generated mail was sent, there was no link attached. it had just a linked to survey. and about the company, is it the same mail

Did you apply for the graduate position or the Technical position?
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by enambobo(m): 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2023
wiser1:

Did you apply for the graduate position or the Technical position?
The Graduate position is both technical and commercial. Confirm that you have applied to the right position and not some random position.

1 Like

Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by cove3: 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2023
Emmyberekz1:

Check your spam
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by dogtails(m): 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2023
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by Fafadboy: 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2023
dogtails:
Anyone with update on the test tomorrow
Is there a test tomorrow?
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by dogtails(m): 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2023
Fafadboy:

Is there a test tomorrow?
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by Emmyberekz1: 11:06pm On Jul 07, 2023
There is nothing in the spam box.
I don't know if there is anybody that applied from Wednesday, Thursday or Friday that also haven't gotten link invite for the ODVI assessment.??
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by enambobo(m): 4:18am On Jul 08, 2023
Emmyberekz1:
There is nothing in the spam box.
I don't know if there is anybody that applied from Wednesday, Thursday or Friday that also haven't gotten link invite for the ODVI assessment.??
I know of two persons who applied on Friday but did not receive the mail for ODVI. I guess shell has gotten more than enough candidates and so decided to close up even before closing date.
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by Tboy2022: 7:00am On Jul 08, 2023
Has anyone application status changed from Application in Progress
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by Winner1000: 8:55am On Jul 08, 2023
Tboy2022:
Has anyone application status changed from Application in Progress
Review in Progress
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
Please guys what does this not submitted mean

Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by emoboy4u: 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
DefKon:
Please guys what does this not submitted mean
They did not receive your application
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
emoboy4u:
They did not receive your application
but they sent the video interview invitation and i did
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by dogtails(m): 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2023
DefKon:
Please Where's the link to check our profile?
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by emoboy4u: 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
DefKon:
You did not submit your assessment as shown by your dashboard
Re: Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program by Realhussein: 4:42pm On Jul 08, 2023
dogtails:
Please Where's the link to check our profile?
k

https://shell.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/ShellCareers/login?redirect=%2Fen-US%2FShellCareers%2FuserHome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status / NPOWER Released New Test Assessment Date (PHOTOS) / FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA RECRUITMENT FOR GRADUATE TRAINEES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.