Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,655 members, 7,813,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm (33819 Views)

Gov Aliyu Directs Immediate Renovation Of Ex-President Shagari's Burnt House / Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC / Bayelsa Election Tribunal Ruling : Seriake Dickson Urges For Calm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by onuman: 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2023
The day the people of the Niger Delta region wise up and come together to declare their territory a Christian enclave; declare that the crude oil and gas deposits in their area are religious gifts that must not be shared with others, the tears from the eyes of this Muslim State governor will not dry quickly.
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by Mordecai(m): 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Quote where I stated that the minorities belief shouldn’t be respected?

You wrote:

I don’t know why people find it difficult to respect the religion of others when they find themselves in locations where they are minorities.

In the context of what happened in Sokoto, that is a flagrant disregard of the rights of religious minorities to hold views different from that of the majority.
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by Lovenorth: 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2023
helinues:
Imagine what is coming out from a Governor.

If prophet Muhammad is not disabled, why fighting his fight for him?

Well na North all those nonsense fit happen sha
Man kill God? Man kill Jesus? You confused
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by onuman: 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2023
Between 1999-2001, Sokoto Caliphate urinated on Nigeria's Constitution and adopted Islamic sharia criminal justice system. The adoption was led by the Caliphate's Zamfara state governor, Sani Yerima. During the mini war started by the adoption of Islamic Sharia criminal laws in the 12 northern states, an English lady who was a BBC female reporter asked Yerima if he didn't believe that Sharia criminal justice system in the North would lead to breakup of Nigeria.
Nigeria has been limping on since 2001.
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by Dozie32(m): 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

PREVIOUS THREAD:
https://www.nairaland.com/7741715/usman-buda-mob-beats-butcher#124032575

Una Allah na play him de play. Allah ma foot. Come to Canada and arrest me fools.

1 Like

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by Tonytonex(m): 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2023
Fkmodhi:
Muslim mob kill Muslim nonsense
was the man also a muslim?
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by Yusman316(m): 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2023
genkins:

When beheading shebi they shout Jesus is lord...oboy sense nor gum you at all
Those ones kill for material things the other kill for faith. What is the difference? Is death not death? Or is killing not killing? For what ever reason
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by Randomgist(m): 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
I don’t know why people find it difficult to respect the religion of others when they find themselves in locations where they are minorities.

Nigerians would go to UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Indian, China, and Saudi, and they will 100% comply with religious laws, but back on their continent, they will start claiming rights.

It even extends to law and order. They are more law abiding outside the continent than within.

Your question should be the other way round.
How comes no one kills Nigerians in the name of blasphemy of any prophet outside Nigeria, but only in Nigeria Nigerians are being killed lawlessly for blasphemy and killers go free.
What the call blasphemy may never be it. And even if it is should that warrant killing? The problem is simply backwardness and illiteracy.

1 Like

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by OredoPikin: 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2023
Osilama1:
u think we don't have extremists in Christianity... ?? Besides if u de justify fubara statement why castigate another.. and no the gorvenor Said predominantly Muslim community is different from Muslim state
everybody knows Sokoto is a Muslim state, likewise rivers is a Christian state predominantly and nobody is arguing that but killing someone in the name of religion?
haba
God should fight for u and not u fighting for him

make una dey try get sense

NB: There are no extremists in christianity. not this present age. no chrisitian will kill u for blasphemy against Jesus, they will rather pray for God to forgive u
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by bummyla(m): 5:35pm On Jun 26, 2023
Those of you who love Asari Dokubo who would like to give him a phone call, here is his phone number.

Send him some kisses

Asari Dokubo
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by MossLuv: 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2023
How many did prophet Mohammed kill for blackphemy during his days? Useless people!
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by Henry22(m): 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
helinues:
Imagine what is coming out from a Governor.

If prophet Muhammad is not disabled, why fighting his fight for him?

Well na North all those nonsense fit happen sha

Prophet of doom
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by IMPARTIAL: 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2023
I don't understand why those that human beings worship don't fight for themselves. Why would human beings be fighting battles for those they worship?

I know that Christians will not, because of religion kill someone. Everything is left to God Almighty to handle. Someone should curse God and see how his or her life will be - now and forever.
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by prizeless(m): 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2023
The person killed is same religion ooo.
SangoOlukosoOba:

Nigerians would go to UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Indian, China, and Saudi, and they will 100% comply with religious laws, but back on their continent, they will start claiming rights.

It even extends to law and order. They are more law abiding outside the continent than within.
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by egopersonified(f): 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Simple reason, there are enforced penalties for every law broken.
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by Adeebiwa09(m): 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Initially I wanted to give a banter but let me start with peace. One of our problems as Nigeria is that we don't process things we rush and jump into conclusion. First I am very disappointed in the governor of the state, he should be more sensible, secondly I want you to go reread the thread. Notice the name of the person in question is Usman that's not a Christian name, so a Muslim ALLEGEDLY blasphamed you start saying people should respect other people's religion (something they never do). Be calming down you and all your likes that liked your post without proper mental and literal processing

1 Like

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by Osilama1: 6:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
OredoPikin:

everybody knows Sokoto is a Muslim state, likewise rivers is a Christian state predominantly and nobody is arguing that but killing someone in the name of religion?
haba
God should fight for u and not u fighting for him

make una dey try get sense

NB: There are no extremists in christianity. not this present age. no chrisitian will kill u for blasphemy against Jesus, they will rather pray for God to forgive u
u should get Sense urself... There are extremist in Christians... The gorvenor didn't justify any killing but said pple shouldn't take laws into their hands... Remove ur emotions and see d situation well...
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by delishpot: 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2023
And they fight for their gods. Imagine the hypocrisy of religious slaves? They point fingers at each other but in reality they are all the same.

-They fight for their gods cos their gods can't defend themselves.
-They bow to man made objects and as part of worship
-They honour and can kill for the dead in form of saints and prophets
-They have heavenly objects as symbol eg star, moon, sun etc
Even tho they each have the same modus operandi, they deny their involvement in idolatry and murder each other for supremacy cos their gods are fake and power lies in population.

1 Like

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by riczy(m): 7:23pm On Jun 26, 2023
When others fed their god, my God fed me, when others protected their God mine protected me, when other killed for their God mine killed my enemies, Baba God, the consuming fire I Dom'bale for u
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by OredoPikin: 7:29pm On Jun 26, 2023
Osilama1:
u should get Sense urself... There are extremist in Christians... The gorvenor didn't justify any killing but said pple shouldn't take laws into their hands... Remove ur emotions and see d situation well...
There is nothing like emotions here
U are the one being emotional

This is not the time to make such statement that sokoto is a Muslim state
Even the person that was killed is equally a Muslim. So on what basis was he now making such claim?
And what is ur point?
Pls stop suspending ur sense

I repeat
No Christian will ever physically attack u because u made derogatory statement about Jesus
They will rather pray for u and allow God to fight his battle

You people will never learn always defending rubbish
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by Osilama1: 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2023
OredoPikin:

There is nothing like emotions here
U are the one being emotional

This is not the time to make such statement that sokoto is a Muslim state
Even the person that was killed is equally a Muslim. So on what basis was he now making such claim?
And what is ur point?
Pls stop suspending ur sense

I repeat
No Christian will ever physically attack u because u made derogatory statement about Jesus
They will rather pray for u and allow God to fight his battle

You people will never learn always defending rubbish
go and read the man statement without emotions... And there is are extremist even in sports... How much more Christianity... Pple cursing those critisin pastors are what? When pastors aren't God... U guys should have open mind to things...
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by Asswipemod: 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2023
Buddha3:

Stop lamenting!

Your bleating is disturbing other nairalanders.

Another crap jibber.
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by OredoPikin: 7:54pm On Jun 26, 2023
Osilama1:
go and read the man statement without emotions... And there is are extremist even in sports... How much more Christianity... Pple cursing those critisin pastors are what? When pastors aren't God... U guys should have open mind to things...
U really need to understand what emotion is because u are using it carelessly

Cursing pastors is different from harming pastors
No Christian will kill for Jesus
Not in this age
Jesus himself never asked u to kill for him rather he asked u to pray for sinners so they can repent.

I wondered the kind of God u guys are really serving.

You are fighting for God but can't fight for yourselves
What a stupid mindset

1 Like

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by OCompatriot: 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2023
REPOST THIS AS OFTEN AS YOU SEE NEWS LIKE THIS!
👉 Everyone everywhere has right to his thought, belief, speech, opinion etc. regardless of where they live;
👉There are only Christians, Muslims and Traditional worshippers and what have you. There is no Christian/Muslim state!
👉 Religious intolerance is unacceptable!
👉 "Hate speech" so called in Nigeria is a scam. Stop placing limits on people's rights in the name of religion!!
👉Everyone has right to safety regardless of what they say with their mouths, or write, or do with their money (money, So far it doesn't constitute physical/lethal threat to others' lives.) Nigerians demand respect for human dignity!
❌ Stop religious intimidation! STOP BARBARITY❌
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by ODUBEZE: 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2023
ppogba:

Your comment would have made sense if you had not reffered to the yes daddy audio as fake.

Fake Audio that was confirmed by Kenneth Okonkwo?

How about the court action daddy threatened ever since? Are the courts not opened since?

Not everyone has short memory like some of your ilk.
Hear your muslim brothers, what do you have to say for yaself
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by Osilama1: 8:02pm On Jun 26, 2023
OredoPikin:

U really need to understand what emotion is because u are using it carelessly

Cursing pastors is different from harming pastors
No Christian will kill for Jesus
Not in this age
Jesus himself never asked u to kill for him rather he asked u to pray for sinners so they can repent.

I wondered the kind of God u guys are really serving.

You are fighting for God but can't fight for yourselves
What a stupid mindset
na u Sabi there are extremist in every thing including academics... U can continue ur pontificating...
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by OCompatriot: 8:10pm On Jun 26, 2023
egopersonified:

Simple reason, there are enforced penalties for every law broken.

Some laws need serious and urgent revision. Why should. No law should allow people to persecute those who don't buy religious ideas.

One unbeliever among many religious people should have the right to see things differently and even voice his opinion without any threats.
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by OredoPikin: 8:12pm On Jun 26, 2023
Osilama1:
na u Sabi there are extremist in every thing including academics... U can continue ur pontificating...
I have never Read a reportage in this country or anywhere in the world since my birth of Christians killing someone because he or she attacked Jesus
I have never
So i wonder where u see extremist Christians.

It was back in the 1800 to early 1900 during the early colonisation that people were forced to be Christians
Not in this age
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by CORRECTMAN78(m): 8:34pm On Jun 26, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Corn guy, you can't change the narrative. We are talking lunatics killing people for Blasphemy.

God is a supreme being. So why on Earth will a man fight for his God?
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:36pm On Jun 26, 2023
CORRECTMAN78:

Corn guy, you can't change the narrative. We are talking lunatics killing people for Blasphemy.

God is a supreme being. So why on Earth will a man fight for his God?

Why asking me that question? Seems you don't the road to Sokoto or Katsina.
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by genkins(m): 8:43pm On Jun 26, 2023
Yusman316:

Those ones kill for material things the other kill for faith. What is the difference? Is death not death? Or is killing not killing? For what ever reason

So I mean to say northerners only kill for thier faith?oboy use sense na..abeg
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by Osilama1: 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2023
OredoPikin:

I have never Read a reportage in this country or anywhere in the world since my birth of Christians killing someone because he or she attacked Jesus
I have never
So i wonder where u see extremist Christians.

It was back in the 1800 to early 1900 during the early colonisation that people were forced to be Christians
Not in this age
u think it's until physical Killin that one is extreme?? Go read what extremism means... U don't have open mind.. that u have not read doesn't mean e no de...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Police Is Your Friend"- US Based Nigerian Lady Says After Hitching A Ride. PIC / Oluremi Tinubu Denies Closure Of Aso Rock Chapel / President Jonathan's Convoy Stoned In Yola During Campaign - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.