Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm (33900 Views)

Gov Aliyu Directs Immediate Renovation Of Ex-President Shagari's Burnt House / Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC / Bayelsa Election Tribunal Ruling : Seriake Dickson Urges For Calm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by Ifyzidane: 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2023
Fkmodhi:
Muslim mob kill Muslim nonsense
is better they killed their own Muslim brother idiots
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by Dreamhighnow(m): 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2023
F#ck islam

See what a Muslim governor is saying

1 Like

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by Oluwaseunbandur: 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2023
Angelfrost:

Let the One Nigeria morons keep deceiving themselves! Dem never see anything!

Swears
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by LegendHero(m): 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2023
To those people that always claim they have right in every state because they are Nigerian, this is how Sokoto treat dissidents and their governor is even bold to defend their stance.

I will never go to Sokoto even tho I’m a Muslim because my lifestyle could even be seen as a blasphemy to them and they fit just mud person.

This is why I laugh at people that disrespect their host hiding under Nigeria constitution. When the people want to deal with you in an organized method, na heaven you go dey quote that constitution you think will defend you.

RIP to the man. Anybody that do not want to conform with the blasphemy law should just relocate from sokoto to avoid stories that touch. Don’t be fooled by people that will be quoting constitution oo.

5 Likes

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by phemmyfour: 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Whoever signs up for such stupidity should face the wrath.

He/she committed the suicide.

Like I said, what goes around comes around. It's turn by turn, it will surely get to your doorstep. By then, it will be too late to stop it.

Boko haram started attacking Churches, every where was quiet. By the time they extended the fellowship to mosques and Imams, it was too late to stop them

2 Likes

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by OredoPikin: 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
But Fubara cannot say Rivers is a Christian state grin yeye fowl dem
The 2 situation is different mugu
Someone just died because of religion for the gov who is the chief security officer of the state to console with the family and ensure the perpetrators are brought to book
He is rather defending the barbaric act

Have u seen anybody kill for Jesus?
Nonsesnse and ingredients

2 Likes

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by CyberHustle: 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2023
The victim was a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by nwakibie3(m): 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Of them wip you juju or touch you with ring, are they not fighting themselves.

It’s like doing crusade where masquerades are having their parades, won’t they weep you to coma?

The sango still fights for himself here. They only touched you with their rings but not hitting with stones, rods, planks etc

3 Likes

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2023
phemmyfour:
Like I said, what goes around comes around. It's turn by turn, it will surely get to your doorstep. By then, it will be too late to stop it.

Boko haram started attacking Churches, every where was quiet. By the time they extended the fellowship to mosques and Imams, it was too late to stop them

I am not that stupid. I study my environment and people I interact with, and same time respect the beliefs of others.

1 Like

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

I am not saying religion is a scam or not. I am saying respecting people’s beliefs when you know you are minority in such places.

I don’t what faith instigates people to do such. It’s clear stupidity.

I just see it at Suicide.

Inagine telling Sango worshippers in their abode that Sango is powerless. They will just run stuffs on one’s body.
Truth is, you do not have to be in a place where you are minority or majority before you learn to ‘respect’ other people’s beliefs. People should just respect other people’s beliefs, simple. As much as the people involved in the attack are wrong, it was wrong of the victim to have insulted other people’s beliefs as well.

1 Like

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by Tommydare(m): 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2023
Se e n gbo wereh...did you even have the knowledge of what happened at all?
SangoOlukosoOba:
I don’t know why people find it difficult to respect the religion of others when they find themselves in locations where they are minorities.

Nigerians would go to UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Indian, China, and Saudi, and they will 100% comply with religious laws, but back on their continent, they will start claiming rights.

It even extends to law and order. They are more law abiding outside the continent than within.

1 Like

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by LegendHero(m): 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2023
phemmyfour:

Na English you still dey speak bro.

Go to Sokoto and abuse their prophet. Na even the governor go signal the mob to mud you.

I be Muslim, but I will never for any reason go to Sokoto as I dey. You know why? My lifestyle sometimes could be tagged blasphemy to them.

So since you know they don’t want that in their state, why are you trying to sign your own death warrant by disobeying them?

2 Likes

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2023
nwakibie3:

The sango still fights for himself here. They only touched you with their rings but not hitting with stones, rods, planks etc

The point is that, whatever comes with it should be highly welcomed.
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2023
Somebody you want to respect must live by good example, Muhammad disobeyed his own god (allah), he was downgraded by his own god (allah) in the glorious quran. Muhammad all he knew was to fight religious battle, wage war against Christians and Jews, etc so what is the essence of respecting him

3 Likes

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by talented321: 12:59pm On Jun 26, 2023
Manchi People hate the truth, but they will prefer to live in denial.
Imagine a white man threaten me hell fire with his tradition.
helinues:

You asked a dishonest question.

Was our grandpa and grandma wasn't forced to accept religion?

1 Like

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by viodemus: 12:59pm On Jun 26, 2023
is okay.

He should also know that all SE areas, are non islamics states.

Uzodinma happens to be a known cow@rd.

2 Likes

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Truth is, you do not have to be in a place where you are minority or majority before you learn to ‘respect’ to people’s beliefs. People should just respect other people’s beliefs, simple. As much as the people involved in the attack are wrong, it was wrong of the victim to have insulted other people’s beliefs as well.

I 100% agree with you. It should be a norm.

But people just need be extra cautious when they find themselves in such places
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2023
LegendHero:
To those people that always claim they have right in every state because they are Nigerian, this is how Sokoto treat dissidents and their governor is even bold to defend their stance.

I will never go to Sokoto even tho I’m a Muslim because my lifestyle could even be seen as a blasphemy to them and they fit just mud person.

This is why I laugh at people that disrespect their host hiding under Nigeria constitution. When the people want to deal with you in an organized method, na heaven you go dey quote that constitution you think will defend you.

RIP to the man. Anybody that do not want to conform with the blasphemy law should just relocate from sokoto to avoid stories that touch. Don’t be fooled by people that will be quoting constitution oo.
Can you kindly explain how and where in the main post the Governor defended the action of the people?
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by marvelife: 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2023
Babathanks:

I’m sure they will not kill you. I’m a Yoruba and I know better, we have never killed cos of religion before

Government need to do better bro.. Especially Preaching hatred on Facebook.. And other social media it's very rampant now.

1 Like

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by TheZeezle(m): 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2023
That's blasphemy we talking about Kaffir! If Dem catch u for street, Dem supposed sit ur foolish ass down on a hot stove. Idiot! Respect people's religion, is that too much to ask?

TenQ:

By their fruit you shall know them!

The Governor is correct: wherever these people are majority, you can easily be murdered for their Pseudo-Deity Mohammed
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by waledeji(m): 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
Mynd44helinues:

Helinues this should be the question of the ronu couples you left at home to beg today
Why the obsession with someone you don't know? Is your life revolve around him? Get a life man

1 Like

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by Dskillful(m): 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2023
Mohammed no dey fight for himself? Mumu people

3 Likes

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by Coronavirus1: 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2023
The governor is encouraging lawlessness with his utterance.
What happens to our freedom of speech. Why fighting for Muhammad he did not ask you to kill for him just follow his rules just like jesus christ teaches love one another.

1 Like

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by eldoradoxx: 1:07pm On Jun 26, 2023
The problem we have with educated Muslims up North is that it appears u cannot differentiate them from the stark illiterates when issues of religious sentiment come up.
Islam already has a procedure for punishing blasphemy. Certain number of witnesses are required to prove blasphemy before the Sharia Court. But up North, they disregard their own religious injunction on how to prove and punish blasphemy. Once you are accused of blasphemy, even if your accuser is your worst enemy who has something to benefit if he sees u are dead, the mob descends on you and kill you without opportunity of hearing your side of the accusation. It is evil. Innocent people will be mobbed and the educated ones will support it.

2 Likes

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by Juju70(m): 1:07pm On Jun 26, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
I don’t know why people find it difficult to respect the religion of others when they find themselves in locations where they are minorities.

Nigerians would go to UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Indian, China, and Saudi, and they will 100% comply with religious laws, but back on their continent, they will start claiming rights.

It even extends to law and order. They are more law abiding outside the continent than within.

Phuk dat shit religion! That is no reason to take a life. I know you dont value life! There are various punishments he can be given! Rabbish!

3 Likes

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2023
phemmyfour:

Why do you people hate the truth?
Why is it so difficult for you to preach to your people about respect for other peoples beliefs. Why? As much as the attackers were wrong, the victim was also wrong. Why don’t you want to see that the victim too has a major fault on his own if he truly attacked the belief of the people.
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by moneyissweet(m): 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2023
Family matter, they are all the same

Terrorists

Fck of all you with the useless mohammed that can't fight for himself
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by helinues: 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2023
waledeji:
Why the obsession with someone you don't know? Is your life revolve around him? Get a life man

Bro some of those guys are already running mad without them not knowing consciously.

Ask the guy wetin I do him, he can never pin point to anything, then why trolling just because I don't support what they support.
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by Juju70(m): 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2023
Hypocritical bas tards who would smoke drink and fornicate at night because their god does not see in the dark! Phuk dat shit!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abdullahi Umar-ganduje Gives 15 Cars To Security Agencies In Kano State (photos) / EFCC Seizes Shema's Mansions & Properties (Photos) / Soludo: "Falana Does Not Know The Difference Between A Bank LOAN And A DEPOSIT"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.