Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm (33869 Views)

Gov Aliyu Directs Immediate Renovation Of Ex-President Shagari's Burnt House / Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC / Bayelsa Election Tribunal Ruling : Seriake Dickson Urges For Calm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by ybady4real: 12:42pm On Jun 26, 2023
There are lines you don't cross, people could go extreme.

1 Like

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by Newnas(m): 12:42pm On Jun 26, 2023
helinues:

Respect religion, same religion that was forced on us.

Religion na big scam. No be all those whites wey bring religion wan bring LGBT to Africa again?

How was it forced on you? A honest question!
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by Abdoolyabo: 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2023
And I can see your region is showing something, what is the whole country showing if not nonsense
sokibo:
With all these religion, yet the region have nothing to show in 21st century
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by helinues: 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
Newnas:

You asked a dishonest question.

Was our grandpa and grandma wasn't forced to accept religion?

1 Like

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by Rebuke: 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
These guys ain't just different, no matter their level of education.....listen to El-Rufai's speech and yhu will understand better.

Insult my religion and I kill yhu, what is this religion?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91J6CEwelqo

3 Likes

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by genkins(m): 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
Newnas:

Ask the same question from the south east Christ worshippers who behead over a plot of land

When beheading shebi they shout Jesus is lord...oboy sense nor gum you at all

13 Likes

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by Angelfrost(m): 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
Okay... Well noted Governor!

Christian State governors! Over to you all!

Shebi one Hopeless state governor in the South is busy sponsoring Northern Muslims to go and stone the Devil! SMH!!!

4 Likes

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by yorke1: 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
I did not see where he talk about arresting the murderers or condemning their act.

5 Likes

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by Mynd44helinues: 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
helinues:

You asked a dishonest question.

Was our grandpa and grandma wasn't forced to accept religion?

Helinues get a job and see your life change

1 Like

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by Abdoolyabo: 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
As simple as that šŸ˜‚
Newnas:

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by marvelife: 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2023
helinues:
Imagine what is coming out from a Governor.

If prophet Muhammad is not disabled, why fighting his fight for him?

Well na North all those nonsense fit happen sha

It could happen anywhere including the southern part of Nigeria.
If you doubt me, go to central mosque in ibadan on Friday and write that Mohamed is a terrorist.. And come back here to tell us what happened to you.

Muslim is Muslim everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by Godstiger(m): 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2023
Full of shit,is that an excuse

1 Like

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by Classicalman(m): 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2023
helinues:

I thought Igbos were your problem?

2 Likes

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by Oluwaseunbandur: 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2023
Nigeria can never b one, we r just forcing it .
I just hope I could get visa and get out of this country ....it's better I face racial discrimination than tribalism and religious differences

3 Likes

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2023
helinues:

Respect religion, same religion that was forced on us.

Religion na big scam. No be all those whites wey bring religion wan bring LGBT to Africa again?

I am not saying religion is a scam or not. I am saying respecting peopleā€™s beliefs when you know you are minority in such places.

I donā€™t what faith instigates people to do such. Itā€™s clear stupidity.

I just see it at Suicide.

Inagine telling Sango worshippers in their abode that Sango is powerless. They will just run stuffs on oneā€™s body.

1 Like

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by helinues: 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2023
marvelife:

If you doubt me, go to central mosque in ibadan on Friday and write that Mohamed is a terrorist.. And come back here to tell us what happened to you.

Why can't they let Mohammed fight is fight if he not disabled?

6 Likes

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by phemmyfour: 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
I donā€™t know why people find it difficult to respect the religion of others when they find themselves in locations where they are minorities.

Nigerians would go to UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Indian, China, and Saudi, and they will 100% comply with religious laws, but back on their continent, they will start claiming rights.

It even extends to law and order. They are more law abiding outside the continent than within.
And the punishment should be death?

Continue....until it happens to someone close to you, then you will change the narrative

8 Likes

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by ManWater: 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
Is Sharia superior to Nigeria Constitution?

Truth is Nigeria is 2countries within 1country.

5 Likes

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by Mynd44helinues: 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
helinues:

Why can't they let Mohammed fight is fight if he not disabled?

Hello ronu terrorist

Jobs are available

2 Likes

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by ZIAZI(m): 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
Did he just say his government won't tolerate "blasphemy" in a secular state like Nigeria

Woooooooooooooooow!!!

While I'd enjoin one to respect the religion of another, I'd advise that religious fanatics who take the lives of others for a religious cause be given the capital punishment.

Those caught in the Deborah's saga were charged for breach of public peace and not murder. This shows that the whole thing is organised somehow.

3 Likes

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2023
phemmyfour:
And the punishment should be death?

Continue....until it happens to someone close to you, then you will change the narrative

Whoever signs up for such stupidity should face the wrath.

He/she committed the suicide.
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by helinues: 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

I am not saying religion is a scam or not. I am saying respecting peopleā€™s beliefs when you know you are minority in such places.

Inagine telling Sango worshippers in their abode that Sango is powerless. They will just run stuffs on oneā€™s body.

You are right sha but people should relax their muscles about this religion thing.

2 Likes

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by Abdoolyabo: 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2023
The earlier people realize to obey other people's religion the better and safer they will be. U can unleash all types of attacks on Muslims but don't joke with their prophet because u will hardly Scott free
fergie001:

SOURCE

PREVIOUS THREAD:
https://www.nairaland.com/7741715/usman-buda-mob-beats-butcher#124032575
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by Angelfrost(m): 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2023
Oluwaseunbandur:
Nigeria can never b one, we r just forcing it .
I just hope I could get visa and get out of this country ....it's better I face racial discrimination than tribalism and religious differences

Let the One Nigeria morons keep deceiving themselves! Dem never see anything!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by Mynd44helinues: 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2023
helinues:

You are right sha but people should relax their muscles about this religion thing.

Helinues so you wanna remain poor selling Agbo?

1 Like

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2023
Prophet Mohamed SAW lick my big buttocks, wtf is wrong with human beings fighting over a god? Can you really fight for your god? Then he becomes a mere idol! ISLAMABAD

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by nwakibie3(m): 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

At least they allowed the sango fight for himself unlike the Muslims

1 Like

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2023
helinues:

If after the age of 18, one does not know the meaning of ā€œfanaticsā€ then he/she will have to learn the hard way.
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by Babathanks(m): 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2023
marvelife:

Iā€™m sure they will not kill you. Iā€™m a Yoruba and I know better, we have never killed cos of religion before

2 Likes

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2023
helinues:

Iā€™m not sure you read the entire post, you probably are reacting to the headline which quoted the governor out of context.
If truly you read the post, what exactly did the governor say in the above write-up that wrong?
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2023
nwakibie3:

At least they allowed the sango fight for himself unlike the Muslims

Of them wip you juju or touch you with ring, are they not fighting themselves.

Itā€™s like doing crusade where masquerades are having their parades, wonā€™t they weep you to coma?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

China Plans To Scam Nigeria - Max Amuchie / Why El-rufai Is Angry With Tinubu: Nigerian Governors' Forum Chairmanship / Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.