Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap (74643 Views)

Schoolchildren On A Boat Ride Without Life Jackets (Photo) / How 2 BSU Students Drowned In Benue River. Photos / Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by Henryfortune(m): 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
NastiLord:
Wetin carry aboki go water. Desert don finish?

insensitivities and it's obvious you are a bitter soul... The least you could have done Is to just pass the post or ignore it... we all shall pay this supreme price someday you don't know what may take you to the River that may end you there too... But God forbid! This guy's have family and loved once who pray for them same way as you but here you are ... But I wasn't disappointed though after I saw your profile

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by Solitechworld(m): 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
NastiLord:

Dear Seun, The prevalent tribal and Religion bigotry and derogatory comments that have been persistently spreading on this forum need to be addressed. It is of utmost importance that you take immediate action to address this issue, as it is rapidly spiraling out of control.

The increasing instances of tribal bigotry and the use of derogatory language on this forum are completely unacceptable and go against the values of inclusivity, respect, and equality that it strives to uphold. This behavior not only undermines the integrity of this platform but also perpetuates division and hostility among users.

To ensure a safe and respectful environment for all forum participants, I strongly urge you to take the following steps:

Implement Strict Moderation: you need to establish a robust system of content moderation that actively identifies and removes any tribal bigotry or derogatory comments from the forum. This may involve recruiting additional moderators, implementing AI-powered tools for content analysis, or a combination of both.

Enforce Community Guidelines: Review and reinforce existing community guidelines to explicitly condemn and prohibit any form of tribal bigotry, hate speech, or derogatory language. Clearly communicate these guidelines to all users and ensure they understand the consequences for violating them.

Enhance User Reporting Mechanisms: Streamline the process for users to report instances of tribal bigotry or derogatory comments. Implement a user-friendly reporting system that allows individuals to flag offensive content, making it easier for moderators to take prompt action.

By implementing these measures, you can take a significant step towards combating tribal bigotry and derogatory comments on this forum. It is crucial that you act swiftly to ensure a safe and inclusive space for all users, where mutual respect and constructive dialogue can flourish

13 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by TGreatGatsby: 7:45pm On Jun 26, 2023
May her soul rest in peace ☮️
Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by callmevirus(m): 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2023
RIP friends
Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by Caramia2020(m): 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2023
Too bad, what a lost.
Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by NaijaCover(m): 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by Josephkabila12: 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
May their soul rest in peace
Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by NACE13: 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
This is really scary mehn

Swimming is really a life-saving skill one must possess.
I just have to learn how to swim, no more procrastinating

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by Agugbadin: 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2023
RIP,May God grant their families the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.
Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by ipobarecriminals: 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2023
sad who told u that there’s no ocean upNorth? Travel,I go see even 🐊,hippo water
CJStarz:
And to think these kids must have come all the way from the Northern part of Nigeria where there's no ocean 😭
Must have been an adventure for them to experience a boat ride.
May God console their families in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2023
May their gentle souls rest in perfect peace. Amen!
Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2023
Water just dey shine lately ...

1. Titan
2. Med. Students drawn

Abeg for now I will stay away from water, even drinking it self
Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by naturefellow(m): 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2023
NastiLord:
have some humanity. If not, have sense!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by Fujiyama: 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii... Aboki want enjoy everything for this country. Them never see something!

^^^
undecided

This is a stupid thing to say.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by Fujiyama: 7:51pm On Jun 26, 2023
NastiLord:

^^^
undecided

This is a stupid thing to say.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by yaxson(m): 7:52pm On Jun 26, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
shut up,wetin them go find there
some people are daft and stupid.that you are heartless and full of hatred for the North does not mean your stupidity is justify. this aboki`s are final year MBBS students and went for their national program.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by Typing: 7:52pm On Jun 26, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii... Aboki want enjoy everything for this country. Them never see something!

Igbo Boy, quit hating.

Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by Jman06(m): 7:52pm On Jun 26, 2023
Too bad!

May their souls rest in peace...Amen

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by spencekat(m): 7:52pm On Jun 26, 2023
Kai!!!
Too bad
May their souls rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by Daytonbale: 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad who told u that there’s no ocean upNorth? Travel,I go see even 🐊,hippo water
did you know what they called Atlantic ocean? Where in the North do we have Atlantic ocean

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by Fujiyama: 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2023
Baronthecelebri:

^^^
Yet another stupid comment.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by bionixs: 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2023
Boarding a boat without a life jacket is madness! I have asked in this platform, the cost of a life jacket . We have lost a lot of good Nigerians for this ‘ unbuyable ‘ stuff.

May their beautiful souls Rest In Peace

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by Slymonster(m): 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2023
Japa007:
We need sensible leadership in Nigeria, why cruising on a boat without lifejackets angry

It's just like going to battlefield without a bulletproof.

From the video, they had life jacket but everything in nigeria is trash. No one cares about life. That life jacket was fake and looks like what a near by tailor made and put foam inside.

Because people don't get charge with law suit and negligence in this country and also with our slow judiciary. Things like this would keep happening over and over.

Most times when I go on boat cruise in lagos. I wear my life jacket I bought personally and not those fake and expired ones given.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by tollyboy5(m): 7:54pm On Jun 26, 2023
Shalommy:
look at yourself.

nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by Whobedatte(m): 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2023
Weytin we wan use their photos do ?
I’m sure una go still post their corpse too on front page
Smh tongue
Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by TUTU147: 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2023
So painful,I remember my days in BSU how I use to fear water.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by Dozie32(m): 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2023
NastiLord:

grin grin grin hahahhaa. My guy abeg leave me oooo grin
Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by Typing: 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2023
Baronthecelebri:

Go and play your betting on bet naija and Baba ijebu. Na the only thing wey you sabi be that.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by Newnas(m): 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2023
NastiLord:
Is this the best thing your mind could produce?

What an evil mind!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2023
NastiLord:
It's always Obidients angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by airsaylongcome: 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2023
westlius:

My dear
We forget we are all Nigeria 🇳🇬

Are we really "all" Nigerians? Be honest with yourself

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by amnesty7: 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2023
NastiLord:
Some ppl still live in the dark ages.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Literature In English Approved Books For Jss 3 Junior Waec 2017 (in Picture) / AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism / Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.