Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap (74660 Views)

Schoolchildren On A Boat Ride Without Life Jackets (Photo) / How 2 BSU Students Drowned In Benue River. Photos / Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:22pm On Jun 26, 2023
NastiLord:
Wetin carry aboki go water. Desert don finish?
Insensitivity will not kee you
Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by youngrichnigga: 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2023
RIP young bloods, sad to see promising aspiring doctors go so suddenly cry cry cry The expedition organizers should be charged with culpable homicide if found to have not provided the boat with the mandatory life jackets required to operate a boat service angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by phemmyfour: 8:25pm On Jun 26, 2023
NastiLord:
werey
Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by Sambai65(m): 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2023
Shalommy:
Abo...kiii children are like their parents. Terrorists.
olosho,did you know how many for your sister I have Bleep in Lagos, they have no other job to do than prostitution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by Farid24224(m): 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2023
MALLEOLUS2017:
The second guy Hamza Kabiru was my friend back then in A.B.U Zaria. Infact we were doing Human Physiology together when he rewrote Jamb and later got admission into same ABU to study Medicine and surgery. Just imagine the sacrifices he made and all that have gone down the drain with no reward for his labour. Death is real my brothers and sisters.
I hope God in His infinite goodness and mercy calls us home when we're in a state of grace.

Rest in peace KB as we fondly called you

Allahumma Ameen...
Am currently studying Human Physiology, will go for Medicine after am done with it....Are you still studying sir?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by BeStroNG(m): 8:29pm On Jun 26, 2023
Avoidable death
Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by fatytoy333(m): 8:29pm On Jun 26, 2023
NastiLord:
You are indeed a Nasty fellow vomiting a nasty comment from his anal orifice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by talented321: 8:29pm On Jun 26, 2023
Manchi if i don't insult you then respect yourself.
You can't tell what to do not even in your next life. I hate nonsense.
abobote:

How is going on cruise a struggle to survival?
Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by highchief1: 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2023
Benblaq:
1. Aisha Celestine Ogwu (University of Uyo, Akwaibom State)
2. Hamza Kabir (Ahmadu Bello University)
3. Mustapha Tukur (Ahmadu Bello University)

May their souls rest in peace. Amen
if I hear say my kids when I send go school go Dey enter water.how I water fun sef?Nthg amuses me around water

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 26, 2023
NastiLord:
Tomorrow you will be asking why the whole world hates you people.
When will this una stupidity end?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by kamalbob(m): 8:34pm On Jun 26, 2023
NastiLord:

Just imagine this nonsense. Bloody idiot displaying poor upbringing. Mysww

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by gaskiyamagana: 8:35pm On Jun 26, 2023
NastiLord:
Not your fault, it is destiny. Abuse them of theirs, yours awaits you when and where you will never think of.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by Machinegun91(m): 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2023
Aboki think say South south na desert?

But how come that girl is bearing Aisha Celestine Ogwu?
Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by sync(f): 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2023
Sad indeed.
Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by Candidlady: 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii... Aboki want enjoy everything for this country. Them never see something!

Sis what do you have against the northeners

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2023
NastiLord:

Its not a must you comment!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by yewit37486: 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
OKUCHI11:
this is uncalled for

As in, very inappropriate.
Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by Osilama1: 8:49pm On Jun 26, 2023
fuckuigbos:
Be specific please...it is the hallmark of empty Igbos to see themselves as superior beings.
not just Igbos other Southerners have that stupid traits...
Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by Belleful: 8:50pm On Jun 26, 2023
All work no play make jack a dull boy. This is what before them. May there soul rest in peace.
Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by longayink: 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2023
NastiLord:
OceanGate type of adventure. Richness de make some people crazy.
Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by PrincessofDSS(f): 8:52pm On Jun 26, 2023
MALLEOLUS2017:
The second guy Hamza Kabiru was my friend back then in A.B.U Zaria. Infact we were doing Human Physiology together when he rewrote Jamb and later got admission into same ABU to study Medicine and surgery. Just imagine the sacrifices he made and all that have gone down the drain with no reward for his labour. Death is real my brothers and sisters.
I hope God in His infinite goodness and mercy calls us home when we're in a state of grace.

Rest in peace KB as we fondly called you

May his soul and others Rest In Peace ✌️

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by MALLEOLUS2017(m): 8:57pm On Jun 26, 2023
Farid24224:

Allahumma Ameen...
Am currently studying Human Physiology, will go for Medicine after am done with it....Are you still studying sir?
Nope finished since 2018.
Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by ifyboi91: 9:03pm On Jun 26, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
shut up,wetin them go find there

I don't think you are human at all. Don't worry, everyone's time will come including you too. Just so you know, the Kabiru Hamza guy was a Yoruba guy, he's someone very close to me.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by Ishilove: 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
If you can't swim, please stay away from any body of water that is higher than your waist. Some of these so-called life jackets are not durable

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism / Okopoly Lecturer, Chinedu Ezeonwu 'Biggie' Dies, Buried (Graphic Photos) / Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.