Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap (74656 Views)

Schoolchildren On A Boat Ride Without Life Jackets (Photo) / How 2 BSU Students Drowned In Benue River. Photos / Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by Moniya4Real(m): 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2023
I bet, he doesn’t fit to be living among humans. And he go Dey follow dem abuse fanatical Muslims o

mu2sa2:
You're mocking another person's death! Sane people will wish them r.i.p.
Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by Illegal1(m): 9:11pm On Jun 26, 2023
Japa007:
We need sensible leadership in Nigeria, why cruising on a boat without lifejackets angry

It's just like going to battlefield without a bulletproof.

omoh.........with or without lifejacket,who go die go still die.

u tink its easy for nouice lyk them to control lifejacket inside river.
Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by Emychina(m): 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2023
fuckuigbos:
na baby factory product him be so no blame am.
Igbos no get sense and na hatred full their heart.
Make dem come rule Nigeriq make we see. Animals like them
una own hatred is promax. Yoruba moslems wey hatred full their blood. werey

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by Smilgler(m): 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2023
May their souls continue to rest in peace , i can't just imagine how there parents and siblings are feeling now? Accept my Heart-felt condolences ( to d siblings, friends and family 👪 )
Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by Sijo01(f): 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2023
May God rest their souls
Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by goodnessme1(f): 9:15pm On Jun 26, 2023
fuckuigbos:
Tomorrow you will be asking why the whole world hates you people.
When will this una stupidity end?
Just as you hate Igbos for no reason.

Are you different from the guy?

See your moniker.

I know if it happened to Igbos you hate you would have be rejoicing just like you always do.

Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by DesireV: 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2023
MALLEOLUS2017:
The second guy Hamza Kabiru was my friend back then in A.B.U Zaria. Infact we were doing Human Physiology together when he rewrote Jamb and later got admission into same ABU to study Medicine and surgery. Just imagine the sacrifices he made and all that have gone down the drain with no reward for his labour. Death is real my brothers and sisters.
I hope God in His infinite goodness and mercy calls us home when we're in a state of grace.

Rest in peace KB as we fondly called you
It's really sad and unfortunate. I learnt him and the Mustapha guy are finalists, approaching induction already. It's heart wrenching cry cry
Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by goodnessme1(f): 9:19pm On Jun 26, 2023
fuckuigbos:
worthless animal never you ask again why the whole world hates you Igbo people.
You are not supposed to be living with human beings.
We Igbos are used to your Hatred,even you moniker confirm Who you are.
Nothing shows the guy's Igbo but because you were born to hate Igbos,you started showing your internal hatred for Igbos.

Which is what will keee you.
Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by delzbaba(m): 9:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
I heard they were all rushing to enter the boat and it became overcrowded, student life,. RIP to the departed,,,I dislike large water bodies with a passion.
Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by goodnessme1(f): 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2023
Shal0mmy:
u are very st*pid.
How did u come to conclusion that she is igbo?
Did you see the moniker of that idi?ot that's accusing Igbos.
Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by Mamijoh(f): 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2023
Benblaq:
1. Aisha Celestine Ogwu (University of Uyo, Akwaibom State)
2. Hamza Kabir (Ahmadu Bello University)
3. Mustapha Tukur (Ahmadu Bello University)

May their souls rest in peace. Amen
Amen in Jesus name
Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by Farid24224(m): 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2023
MALLEOLUS2017:

Nope finished since 2018.

Sorry to ask but what's your profession?!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by mvem(m): 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2023
fuckuigbos:
worthless animal never you ask again why the whole world hates you Igbo people.
You are not supposed to be living with human beings.
you are not different from the person you replied

What makes him igbo and why reply a foolish comment and speak bad about a whole people ?

From my understanding this forum is faceless and anyone can say anything to cook up ethnic sentiments
Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by okey777(m): 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2023
Sad one 😢
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by mvem(m): 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2023
Machinegun91:
Aboki think say South south na desert?

But how come that girl is bearing Aisha Celestine Ogwu?
Are they the first people to die in water?
Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by Candidlady: 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2023
Shal0mmy:
everything...
Na aboki all of una be.
Nunu hawkers.

😆

But na we aboki get this Nigeria where you dey tongue

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by mvem(m): 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2023
fuckuigbos:
animal you will be tracked and captured like the terrorist that we smoke out from his dirty hole in Kenya and brought him back to Nigeria where he is now begging for his life.
Because you are on a faceless platform doesn't mean you are entirely faceless.
I believe your wretched parents will not be in pains whem you are arrested.
these guyz posting provocative comments are obviously doing it on purpose to whip up sentiments and hate...for the mere fact this group is faceless you shouldn't believe whatever anyone claims they are here
Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by Mamijoh(f): 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2023
Abolodje:
The end of a journey to begin another mysterious journey.
That's life
Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by Shal0mmy(f): 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2023
Candidlady:

But na we aboki get this Nigeria where you dey tongue
make una dey run una yeye govt.
Fulani republic.
Awon lynchers
Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by Mamijoh(f): 9:29pm On Jun 26, 2023
MALLEOLUS2017:
The second guy Hamza Kabiru was my friend back then in A.B.U Zaria. Infact we were doing Human Physiology together when he rewrote Jamb and later got admission into same ABU to study Medicine and surgery. Just imagine the sacrifices he made and all that have gone down the drain with no reward for his labour. Death is real my brothers and sisters.
I hope God in His infinite goodness and mercy calls us home when we're in a state of grace.

Rest in peace KB as we fondly called you
Amen and Amen, in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by Candidlady: 9:29pm On Jun 26, 2023
Shal0mmy:
make una dey run una yeye govt.
Fulani republic.
Awon lynchers

Sis we are actually loveable people

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by Amah91(m): 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2023
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap by Shal0mmy(f): 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2023
Candidlady:

Sis we are actually loveable people
i know. Some of u are good. But those lynchers is a no no for humanity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism / Okopoly Lecturer, Chinedu Ezeonwu 'Biggie' Dies, Buried (Graphic Photos) / Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.