Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth (35579 Views)

Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine / Britain’s shameful role in the Biafran war,Frederick Forsyth Attack / Again Frederick Forsyth Attacks Britain: You Committed Crimes Against Igbo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by GMIS: 3:11pm On Jun 26, 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by princeryle1: 3:11pm On Jun 26, 2023
Watching
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by grandstar(m): 3:11pm On Jun 26, 2023
He should be released.

It's time Tinubu had a chat with his security chiefs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by adams123: 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2023
He should come and release him. Rubbish!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Josephkabila12: 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2023
British Commonwealth wey u dey milk 🥛 already.............
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Bovis(m): 3:14pm On Jun 26, 2023
Commonwealth is a community where wealth is not common. The British should keep their fake wealth, we are tired of being a member

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Armaggedon: 3:14pm On Jun 26, 2023
Forsyth
Wow...he is still alive

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by handsomeyinka(m): 3:15pm On Jun 26, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see the US placing sanctions on Nigeria, I see other Western countries following suit, I see Nigeria joining Russia and supporting Putin, I see Tinubu being rejected from France and other Western countries he goes to charge his batteries.

I see him unable to go to Russia because of the war, I see him releasing Nnamadi Kanu, I see sit-at-home ending in the SE.

This I have seen.
u never see anything...lol.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by NASTYNASOSO: 3:15pm On Jun 26, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see the US placing sanctions on Nigeria, I see other Western countries following suit, I see Nigeria joining Russia and supporting Putin, I see Tinubu being rejected from France and other Western countries he goes to charge his batteries.

I see him unable to go to Russia because of the war, I see him releasing Nnamadi Kanu, I see sit-at-home ending in the SE.

This I have seen.

HHHHHHMMMMMM

YOU SEE NOTHING YOU ARE SIMPLY BLIND, DEAF AND DUMB
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2023
Parachoco:
To hell with commonwealth

Who commonwealth help

He sat comfortably in London and asking his Riffraffs in Nigeria to dey cannibalise Nigerians

The way you talk sometimes, it's quite easy to measure your level of intelligence.

To hell with the Commonwealth? Who Commonwealth help?

Coming from a citizen of a country that is currently existing on loans from the same Commonwealth nations.

Ignorance is indeed bliss!

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Oloripelebe: 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2023
The 'briton' is mad...When Lamidi Cownu was busy saying rubbish and inciting violence, why didn't they call him to order

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2023
Bleep the common wealth Nigeria will never release that terrorist. Nnamudi Cownu will be used to send a signal to other terrorists.
You cannot fight any government and succeed cuz after God it is government.
That animal, idiot and small boy should rot in jail. Who is he to call Nigeria a zoo and insult every tribe in the country like his cry cry baby igbo brothers?
Ojukwu with all the wherewithal at his disposal was made to eat the humble pie and lick the leg of Nigeria, is it that small poor boy that wants to dare Nigeria.
Idiot!

He must rot in jail and any animal like him that challenges Nigeria should be given the same treatment.

I say Bleep the Common wealth agaib!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by inkon: 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2023

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Bmaster(m): 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2023
nnamdi kanu is my brother,not any Bleep.ing british citizen of any sort.

They wanna help nnamdi ?
Let them help him upfront and stop the claim of being citizen of any lousy country
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by greenermodels: 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2023
To be honest,the British government have been unusually relaxed about the plight of Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by omenka(m): 3:17pm On Jun 26, 2023
Has Forsyth any idea the things Kanu had done and the things people have done on Kanu's orders?

Sir Frederick, here are just some tidbits:

Nnamdi Kanu Solicit For Guns To Fight Nigeria

When we speak the Zoo trembles. That is what happens when a cattle rearing terrorist and pedophile is your ruler. Message to every #Hardcore Biafran, if you find anybody in your village asking after Radio Biafra kill the baboon Awusa Fulani or Yoruba bastard. Let them keeping searching as we keep tweeting for #Biafra. Lunatics!

"Nigeria is a zoo and everybody living in that Godforsaken zoo deserves to die....."

"Kumuyi should be stonned and dealt with thoroughly if he comes to Aba for his planned crusade....."

"The imbecilic Goodluck Jonathan is a disgrace to humanity and deserves to be skinned alive for handing over to an Hausa goat....."

"By the time we finish dealing with the animals in the zoo, there'll be none left to tell the story....."

"We are assembling weapons and we need some more money to thoroughly equip our military to enable us unleash mayhem on Nigeria....."

"Niger Deltans are cowards, we know what to do to them. Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers, Edo and Cross Rivers State are our territory and anybody who tries to oppose us will be crushed....."

"Buhari is a shameless Paedophile and rapist....."

"Buhari is a Terrorist he should be killed....."

"All APC supporters are Boko Haram members, they are the real terrorists, Chukwuabiama will expose them all....."

"Buhari married his wife after raping her several times, the records are there....."

"No Ibo man should attend any Church where the pastor is a Yoruba man, they are criminals and fools....."

"Ibos are God's children, others are children of the devil, that's why we bear names like Nwachukwu, Chidinma,Chinyere, Chibuzor, Ikechukwu etc....."

For far less incendiary remarks, people have been jailed in your UK sir. You should know better than delving into matters of this nature.

That said, it is quite interesting seeing Obidients have made a complete 180⁰ back to supporting IPOB, the same group they accused the Nigerian government of sponsoring to sabotage Peter Obi's chances at the polls. Ipob sentiments was reduced to near nothing in the run up to the general elections, but today, their supporters, masquerading as Obidients, are back where they came from.

Some of us saw all this coming a thousand miles away.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Image123(m): 3:17pm On Jun 26, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy an octogenarian comedian.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by adefitim(m): 3:17pm On Jun 26, 2023
Another
Lie
Detected

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by tragergeorge(m): 3:17pm On Jun 26, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
you see natin....on colos on colos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

If you actually think that US will touch Nigeria then you actually dreaming. Nigeria is a great asset to the west and they control the country how ever they want. For dangote to bring bill gate(one of the representatives of BlackRock) is not joke. Those guys are holding us hostage

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Parachoco: 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2023
Buddha3:

The way you talk sometimes, it's quite easy to measure your level of intelligence.

To hell with the Commonwealth? Who Commonwealth help?

Coming from a citizen of a country that is currently existing on loans from the same Commonwealth nations.

Ignorance is indeed bliss!
Show me you have a brain by telling me how much Nigeria owe Commonwealth

Kanu the terrorist will not be release by Nigeria

He can not be causing hell in Nigeria while living comfortably in London

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by WAPINATION: 3:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

You see nothing bro deh need shine light for you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
Brendaniel:
Only in Nigeria would someone be killed by Islamic fanatics for blasphemy or killed by Fulani herdsmen for Islamic dominance and no arrest will be made and another person will be locked up for speaking the truth about the killers...
Speaking the truth by insulting all the elders and tribe in Nigeria?
Igbos should perish that their Biafra dream cuz it will never happen as long as the world exists.
You people should be apologizing to Nigerians and building bridges no one is seceding from this country.
Any region that wants to leave Nigeria will be relegated to the bottom of our politics like the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Mummyimbecile(m): 3:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
UrPapa:
The zoo is in problem
We told them MNK is a very powerful person
it not all about being powerful bro, These two countries, The United States of America and the United Kingdom are two countries I know for sure that don't joke with their Citizens .

I knew it was just a matter of time before Britain will intervene in Nnamdj Kanu's case.

The next thing they will do is to enter an agreement with the Nigerian government for MNK to be released.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by iamjavadem(m): 3:21pm On Jun 26, 2023
That they have not placed since. Keep dreaming.
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by MS247: 3:21pm On Jun 26, 2023
IPOB wasting their money on every white idiot
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Parachoco: 3:22pm On Jun 26, 2023
Mummyimbecile:
it not all about being powerful bro, These two countries, The United States of America and the United Kingdom are two countries I know for sure that don't joke with their Citizens .

I knew it was just a matter of time before Britain will intervene in Nnamdj Kanu's case.

The next thing they will do is to enter an agreement with the Nigerian government for MNK to be released.
The guy is not speaking on behalf of the UK Government
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 26, 2023
Buhari don pass the mantle of not always obeying court wey no favour am to tinubu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by iamjavadem(m): 3:22pm On Jun 26, 2023
Because we support jungle justice, we all need to say no to all forms of jungle justice and judicial killings.
Brendaniel:
Only in Nigeria would someone be killed by Islamic fanatics for blasphemy or killed by Fulani herdsmen for Islamic dominance and no arrest will be made and another person will be locked up for speaking the truth about the killers...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by 2nattie(m): 3:23pm On Jun 26, 2023
BadMaster:
The MOD that put this nonsense on the front page is an idiot.
An individual from Briton is called a Brit, not Briton.

Oga 'Brit' and 'Briton' are one and same. Ask google
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by RosyIsBlessed: 3:23pm On Jun 26, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Wake up from that dream
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by busomma: 3:23pm On Jun 26, 2023
What has Nigeria benefited from being a member of the commonwealth? It's nothing but a group of former colonies of Britain .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tribunal Dismissed Petitions Of LP/PDP On Alleged Tinubu’s Drugs Case / APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio / Blind Woman Joins The Campaign Train To Receive Peter Obi In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.