Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth (35553 Views)

Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine / Britain’s shameful role in the Biafran war,Frederick Forsyth Attack / Again Frederick Forsyth Attacks Britain: You Committed Crimes Against Igbo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by XTRIMIOUS: 3:23pm On Jun 26, 2023
You mean the castrated KANU?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Brendaniel: 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2023
fuckuigbos:
Speaking the truth by insulting all the elders and tribe in Nigeria?
Igbos should perish that their Biafra dream cuz it will never happen as long as the world exists.
You people should be apologizing to Nigerians and building bridges no one is seceding from this country.
Any region that wants to leave Nigeria will be relegated to the bottom of our politics like the Igbos.

So killing Nigerians like the Fulani is a lesser crime than demanding for your own country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2023
Piggyeasterner:
Nnamdi Kanu is a walking corpse
Sure! In his next life the animal will never challenge a sovereign country. The stupid Ojukwu who foolishly led 3 million of their people to their grave tried and failed how much more a broke small boy like Nnamudi Cownu?
He will surely rot in the prison.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Senioradvocate(m): 3:25pm On Jun 26, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see the US placing sanctions on Nigeria, I see other Western countries following suit, I see Nigeria joining Russia and supporting Putin, I see Tinubu being rejected from France and other Western countries he goes to charge his batteries.

I see him unable to go to Russia because of the war, I see him releasing Nnamadi Kanu, I see sit-at-home ending in the SE.

This I have seen.
if you have seen all these then u are not a false prophet 😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by oilyngbati(m): 3:26pm On Jun 26, 2023
Fake news from Ipob/ESN terrorists. Can you kill a British police or military personnel and still be alive to talk about it? Can you kill a police or military personnel in America and be alive to see the court room?
I blame the Nigerian govt for keeping that hunchback bingo, namadi cownu alive. I wish it was Obasanjo’s regime…..the animal cownu for don yamutu since and be with him ashawo mama and ogogoro drinking papa for hell.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:26pm On Jun 26, 2023
This one na minnow
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by liverpudian9(m): 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2023
Parachoco:
To hell with commonwealth

Who commonwealth help

He sat comfortably in London and asking his Riffraffs in Nigeria to dey cannibalise Nigerians

Una no go fit borrow from them if dem remove una and UN fit sanction una
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Afamed: 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see the US placing sanctions on Nigeria, I see other Western countries following suit, I see Nigeria joining Russia and supporting Putin, I see Tinubu being rejected from France and other Western countries he goes to charge his batteries.

I see him unable to go to Russia because of the war, I see him releasing Nnamadi Kanu, I see sit-at-home ending in the SE.

This I have seen.

2023 election, how far with those they placed ban on ? Una too dey fall yakata for this kind news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Nigeria can never and will never align with Russia.

Asiwaju does not mingle with dictators.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by swuftz: 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

How can you see all this with your blind eyes

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Parachoco: 3:30pm On Jun 26, 2023
liverpudian9:

Una no go fit borrow from them if dem remove una and UN fit sanction una
Chidish talk

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by fijihems: 3:30pm On Jun 26, 2023
I thought the United Nations gave Nigeria an order to release MNK within six months. This time has elapsed, but no action has been taken by the UN.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 26, 2023
Brendaniel:

So killing Nigerians like the Fulani is a lesser crime that demanding for your own country?
Tinubu will put the terrorist fulani animals where the belong soon. The animal(Buhari) that allowed his terrorist fulani brothers kill Nigerians was a mistake that shouldn't have happened, if Nigeria were working.
A true Nigerian, Tinubu is now in control and all the abnormalies will be fixed in no distant time.
Nigerians must support Tinubu to truly restructure Nigeria, even if he will only serve for 4 years.
Nigeria must work again.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Scarrr: 3:31pm On Jun 26, 2023
Another gutterman😂
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 26, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:
ISLAMABAD! Islam will soon plunge this country into another war. Tinilumbum the Chicago sniffing drug lord
Cry cry baby and emotional being una go cry for 8 years so save your tears please.
Tinubu is going to rule you and your family till 2027, calling him names will never change anything.
The sooner you come to terms with this reality the better for your mental health.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by MT: 3:33pm On Jun 26, 2023
001Lagos:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/nnamdi-kanu-briton-seeks-nigerias-suspension-from-commonwealth/

Misleading headline.

Rather the headline should have been - "an individual briton voices his opinion to suspend Nigeria from the commowealth".

Britain needs Nigeria so badly at the moment right now. Their economy is in a complete dire strait. They wont negatively impact their economy as a result of one knucklehead.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Nawedeydia: 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2023
Who is afraid of Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by flejnr2(f): 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Pharisee
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by BarrettMRAD: 3:35pm On Jun 26, 2023
Viraltrends123:
LOL, how is he British best selling author, where will you place J. K Rowling, he is not even in top 10.

Ode. . You just come online to expose your ignorance and stupidity. Olodo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Risingblue008(m): 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2023
Parachoco:

Who commonwealth help

He sat comfortably in London and asking his Riffraffs in Nigeria to dey cannibalise Nigerians
Becos una no get person like am
grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Jimoh7555: 3:41pm On Jun 26, 2023
Kanu that was captured far more easily than a house rat.

He's not smart after all but calls himself the leader.

Anyway, that doesn't mean the FG should disobey a court order.

He must have learnt his lessons already.

But note, I see David going the way of Kanu.

Common wealth? Why didn't UK caution Kanu when he was saying all sort and causing unrest in Nigeria.

I see the writer been paid to publish this.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2023
MrCGPA:
Believe it or Not, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu must have been released long ago if he is a Fulani or Core Northern Man. Bokoharam Terrorists in the name of Repented have been Enrolled into the Nigerian Army free of Charge.

Igbos are the Endangered Species in Nigeria. They are Naturally hated. They are benefitting Less from the Federal Government but they built the most Magnificent structures in Nigeria. Go to their Villages and see structures you can't see in some towns in Nigeria. I always envy their Charisma for Development. They are the Most Civilized among the 3 Major ethnic groups in Nigeria. They cook and Eat quality Food even though they produce low quantities of food Crops.
Yet they cannot stay in their villages instead of running to other places to constitute nuisance.
As we speak 99% of the Nigerian prisoners overseas are these same people.
How can a civilized people be languishing in prisons all over the world and get treated like sub-humans because of their crime culture? Civilised people my foot.
You must be a clown!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by xpiranza88: 3:45pm On Jun 26, 2023
Frederick Forsyth has always been a friend of Biafra....for those way they read......
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Tinubuwins2023e: 3:45pm On Jun 26, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Blind man dey see? Just dey play
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by mpire: 3:45pm On Jun 26, 2023
Yis4:
Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland.
I'm  celestine am 31 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.I have a spine injury @ neck that has have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 15 years.It also affected my hand making me not able to use my finger normally i.e I can't pick up thing from floor.
my problem now is that life has been very difficult for us I and my aged mom.to provide feeding and some medicine is hard,
I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both Buttocks and continual urine Infection,Not able to for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds.
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid my mom has been sick for long due to complications of poorly manage dia-betes and BP.
I need your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares.
I depend on some daily medical supplies for survival pls I need your help.
Acct :

Celestine
First Bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for video call/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden. Watch the video below to confirm .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxxOAKrZDSs

please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, I'm not a scammer if to say life was a little bit easy for me I won't be doing this always I can prove my condition beyond any reasonable doubt. thanks and remain blessed.

Why are you not dead yet? Jobless moro.n, you've been posting this disgusting nonsense scam for how many years now? Do the world a favor and DIE.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by placeofallure(f): 3:46pm On Jun 26, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Blurry sight! O n ri bai-bai. Go and enter your goggles again!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by blakkydikky(m): 3:46pm On Jun 26, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
... You're just hallucinating,bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by sukar886: 3:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
Parachoco:

Who commonwealth help

Mumu boy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by gentleguy1975: 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2023
MrCGPA:
Believe it or Not, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu must have been released long ago if he is a Fulani or Core Northern Man. Bokoharam Terrorists in the name of Repented have been Enrolled into the Nigerian Army free of Charge.

Igbos are the Endangered Species in Nigeria. They are Naturally hated. They are benefitting Less from the Federal Government but they built the most Magnificent structures in Nigeria. Go to their Villages and see structures you can't see in some towns in Nigeria. I always envy their Charisma for Development. They are the Most Civilized among the 3 Major ethnic groups in Nigeria. They cook and Eat quality Food even though they produce low quantities of food Crops.
sambo dansuki still dey detention o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2023
grandstar:
He should be released.

It's time Tinubu had a chat with his security chiefs.
Nigeria must teach that terrorist a bitter lesson that he will never forget in his next life.
His is our bush meat and must be eaten since Nigeria is a zoo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Guyman01: 3:53pm On Jun 26, 2023
Parachoco:

Who commonwealth help

See as yellow spit just dey drop from your mouth, a man was just murdered for blasphemy and even the governor couldn't call for any arrest and here you praising the Govt for detaining a man released by the courts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ortom Patches Potholes On Benue Roads At Night Over Buhari’s Visit (PHOTOS) / Police Release Shina Peller On Bail / Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.