Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth (35580 Views)

Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine / Britain’s shameful role in the Biafran war,Frederick Forsyth Attack / Again Frederick Forsyth Attacks Britain: You Committed Crimes Against Igbo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Jayhome24: 4:35pm On Jun 26, 2023
Hahahahaha too funny not only Briton na Bristol.

Dem dey take commonwealth collect money from bank ba?

F u c k Briton and commonwealth together. Kanu won't be free, never.

Dem don try to pull Tinubu down e no work now dem don go back to Biafra or dead plus free Kanu with shitty commonwealth my a s s threat, it won't work, Kanu will go deaf and dumb completely before he will see freedom no be pesin wey dey hear and talk dey form terrorist group? We go teach him a lesson of his life, obi is the next to enter cage it will be like a movie to dem.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by onuman: 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2023
badoh:

Don't mind the yeye people,where were they when Tinubu was forming alliances, growing his party from AC to ACN and later forming strategic merger with few other parties to become APC? Infact their prayer is that Tinubu should drop dead cos he has remained their greatest threat. They postulated many things like Tinubu will be disgraced at the primaries, the north cannot leave their son and vote for Tinubu, the north will teach Tinubu how politics is being played, Buhari will teach Tinubu the lesson he will never forget. Always chest beating without content.

But without stealing presidential elections, Tinubu's APC should have been out of power since 2019 when it lost presidential election but INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu, used denial of existence of INEC SERVER to forge results in favour of APC.

In 2023, Tinubu lost presidential election, but the same INEC Chairman brazenly stole the election by taking his vomit, disabled the system for electronic transmission of presidential election vote results after voters had cast their votes, resorted to manual collation of votes, a system he vowed before the election that it would never be used again.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Getin2ouch: 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2023
Brendaniel:
Only in Nigeria would someone be killed by Islamic fanatics for blasphemy or killed by Fulani herdsmen for Islamic dominance and no arrest will be made and another person will be locked up for speaking the truth about the killers...
You forgot to include someone being killed for stealing 1 cup of garri by Southern and Christian fanatics.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Brendaniel: 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2023
Getin2ouch:

You forgot to include someone being killed by stealing 1 cup of garri by Southern and Christian fanatics.

Most times they arrest the offenders....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by fortunechy(m): 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2023
Long overdue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Gboom: 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see the US placing sanctions on Nigeria, I see other Western countries following suit, I see Nigeria joining Russia and supporting Putin, I see Tinubu being rejected from France and other Western countries he goes to charge his batteries.

I see him unable to go to Russia because of the war, I see him releasing Nnamadi Kanu, I see sit-at-home ending in the SE.

This I have seen.
Ya eyes is seen baibai

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Dittodat: 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2023
Idiotic fool. I trust Tinubu to tell this Idiotic monkey and other IPOB terrorist monkeys to go to hell.
The commonwealth can also go to hell.
Nigeria is a sovereign country.
It's time to pull out of the useless colonial organization anyway. It's irrelevant and inconsequential in the scheme of things in the world.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by onuman: 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2023
Jayhome24:
Hahahahaha too funny not only Briton na Bristol.

Dem dey take commonwealth collect money from bank ba?

F u c k Briton and commonwealth together. Kanu won't be free, never.

Dem don try to pull Tinubu down e no work now dem don go back to Biafra or dead plus free Kanu with shitty commonwealth my a s s threat, it won't work, Kanu will go deaf and dumb completely before he will see freedom no be pesin wey dey hear and talk dey form terrorist group? We go teach him a lesson of his life, obi is the next to enter cage it will be like a movie to dem.
One Nigeria that is intoxicating you, sweet you like sugar. E go happen with lightening speed the day you will lose your sweet sugar.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by 2mch(m): 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2023
Na commonwealth secretary de gain from Nigeria. Not the other way around. It will be a big gain for Nigeria to pull out of the parasitic and colonial common wealth.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by deegalaxy(m): 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2023
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
fams22:
I know there's high rate of Tribalism in Nigeria but I never knew it's headquarters is in Nigerialand Forum.
The level of tribalism in this forum is too much and this are educated people who were supposed to be preaching against it.
So Nigeria should release a terrorist who wants to burn down the whole country?
He is lucky that he is not an Iranian citizen otherwise he would have sent to join his ancestors since.
Nigeria has to execute the terrorist in due course for the sake of peace.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Jayhome24: 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2023
onuman:

One Nigeria that is intoxicating you, sweet you like sugar. E go happen with lightening speed the day you will lose your sweet sugar.

Abeggyyy!!! Park one side biko. Noise maker, where are the isreal army you said will bomb Nigeria if Kanu is touch, we have touched and chained him like zoo monkey yet we haven't seen your damn isreali.

Plssssssss......waka one side....

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Getin2ouch: 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2023
Brendaniel:

Most times they arrest the offenders....
That is according to you. But the reality is we hardly hear anything after such incidents.

I'm not in anyway in support of those group of people you mentioned earlier, I only commented because of the perceived tribalism and religion sentiment in your comment.

Nigeria is just too complex. If I could have my way, I would have divide this country.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Brendaniel: 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2023
Getin2ouch:

That is according to you. But the reality is we hardly hear anything after such incidents.

I'm not in anyway in support of those group of people you mentioned earlier, I only commented because of the perceived tribalism and religion sentiment in your comment.

Nigeria is just too complex. If I could have my way, I would have divide this country.

There is a difference, one killed for religion, the other killed for a crime committed, I'm not justifying anyone, I'm only addressing it the way it should, if I am to address the other one I can't say Christian because they did not kill for Christianity...

So my message is only addressing the root cause....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by liverpudian9(m): 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2023
Parachoco:
Chidish talk
Shut the Bleep up
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2023
Who commonwealth help?

Illiterate.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2023
We should even sack ourselves from that useless organization. I want us to obliterate everything about our colonial past
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Elidrisy20: 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2023
Briton or baton, thunder fire you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by onuman: 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2023
Jayhome24:

Abeggyyy!!! Park one side biko. Noise maker, where are the isreal army you said will bomb Nigeria if Kanu is touch, we have touched and chained him like zoo monkey yet we haven't seen your damn isreali.

Plssssssss......waka one side....
You don't have faint knowledge of history. Gerrout of here.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Handsum64: 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2023
Where was this mumu man when Nnamdi Kanu was having buccal diarrhea?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by thaoriginator: 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see the US placing sanctions on Nigeria, I see other Western countries following suit, I see Nigeria joining Russia and supporting Putin, I see Tinubu being rejected from France and other Western countries he goes to charge his batteries.

I see him unable to go to Russia because of the war, I see him releasing Nnamadi Kanu, I see sit-at-home ending in the SE.

This I have seen.
grin

Based on false abi? No wahala 👎🏾
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by IMAliyu2: 5:06pm On Jun 26, 2023
Nigeria already left the commonwealth, what's this one talking about?
We don't recognize the British royalty as our King/Queen
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by hopexter(m): 5:06pm On Jun 26, 2023
UrPapa:
The zoo is in problem
We told them MNK is a very powerful person

Powerful? Because one of his fans is ranting in UK? I’m sure you meant to say Nigeria is too Powerful for Britain to suspend, who’s gonna lose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by 43Ronin: 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2023
Oponu OP wan drive traffic with false hope and mumu news, I can already see its a good strategy
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Dhury: 5:14pm On Jun 26, 2023
UrPapa:
The zoo is in problem
We told them MNK is a very powerful person
I don't need it if that power means
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Corporate2020: 5:14pm On Jun 26, 2023
Parachoco:
To hell with commonwealth

Who commonwealth help

He sat comfortably in London and asking his Riffraffs in Nigeria to dey cannibalise Nigerians

Let the Briton pig come and get him out of prison nah
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by tamdun: 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2023
Slave union(common wealth )
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by wink2015(m): 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
NIGERIA SHOULD NOT DELAY THE BIAFRA REFERENDUM.

If it is the wish of the south east region to seek for Independence so be it.

They should be allowed to hold a United Nation sponsored referendum.

It is there in the United Nation charter.

That is part of Democratic culture.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Jayhome24: 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
onuman:

You don't have faint knowledge of history. Gerrout of here.

Bulabu, balabu, lubabu, balabala, blublu, blabla, blehbleh, blonbon....carry ok ok.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Pacyrus(m): 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Ise angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Baatunde(m): 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2023
grin grin grin the guy really is seeing balubalu.......Nostradamus the seer

Gboom:

Ya eyes is seen baibai
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by themanderon: 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2023
The British government are behind his ordeal for threatening the business interest Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos: Man Rides Bike From Ivory Coast To Nigeria For The Chibok Girls / 5 Reasons Why Wike Cannot Dissolve The Newly Elected LG Chairmen In Rivers State / Seriake Dickson Moves To Join Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.