Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth (35578 Views)

Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine / Britain’s shameful role in the Biafran war,Frederick Forsyth Attack / Again Frederick Forsyth Attacks Britain: You Committed Crimes Against Igbo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by frog12: 3:54pm On Jun 26, 2023
this man na spy. he was MI6 spy planted in BIAFRA during the civil war which he admitted
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 26, 2023
Parachoco:
Show me you have a brain by telling me how much Nigeria owe Commonwealth

Kanu the terrorist will not be release by Nigeria

He can not be causing hell in Nigeria while living comfortably in London

I'm not surprised that you're oblivious to the fact that Nigeria is heavily indebted to India.

As I earlier stated, some of you brandish ignorance on nairaland with monumental confidence.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Osilama1: 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2023
UrPapa:
The zoo is in problem
We told them MNK is a very powerful person
a journalist sharing his own opinion is what u are jubilant on... Besides if Dem suspend Nigeria from Commonwealth no issue but UK won't honor this yeye letter.. where was Frederick Forsyth when nnamdi Kanu was doing nonsense instigating trouble
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Parachoco: 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2023
Buddha3:

I'm not surprised that you're oblivious to the fact that Nigeria is heavily indebted to India.

As I earlier stated, some of you brandish ignorance on nairaland with monumental confidence.
So India borrowed Nigeria money because Nigeria is part of the commonwealth? How much is Nigeria owing India sef wey your dull self dey talk nonsense?

Go and make a research about commonwealth and stop disgracing yourself
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Blackmercyvelly: 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2023
Who cares about commonwealth anymore,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by GloriousGbola: 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2023
Frederick Forsyth has always been sympathetic to Biafra, so no suprise here

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2023
Since Nnamdi kanu is not advocating for the existence of Nigeria but a break up, they will not release him.
Since the UK was responsible for ensuring that all the tribes got married together forcefully to make one Nigeria bringing us to the level where we are, It is hypocritical for them to now banish us from their yeye commonwealth.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Levels2(f): 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2023
001Lagos:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/nnamdi-kanu-briton-seeks-nigerias-suspension-from-commonwealth/

He should have done it instead of suggesting.

Radarada osi

Someone that will be sentence to life imprisonment for murder and taking arms against federal government.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2023
Parachoco:
So India borrowed Nigeria money because Nigeria is part of the commonwealth? How much is Nigeria owing India sef wey your dull self dey talk nonsense?

Go and make a research about commonwealth and stop disgracing yourself

Don't even know why I'm wasting my time trying to have an intelligent exchange with one of Tinubu's praise singers.

No vex abeg, go and continue talking your nonsense on the thread.

Na me fvck up!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by iamdapsyj(m): 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
UrPapa:
The zoo is in problem

He is a powerful person because a British citizen called for suspension 🤣😆😂 some people on this Nairaland sef 🤣😆

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by BLoomfrancs(m): 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2023
Piggyeasterner:
Nnamdi Kanu is a walking corpse

Your mama
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by iamdapsyj(m): 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2023
UrPapa:
The zoo is in problem

He is a powerful person because a British citizen called for suspension 🤣😆😂 some people on this Nairaland sef like comedy too much 🤣😆
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Brendaniel: 4:08pm On Jun 26, 2023
fuckuigbos:
Tinubu will put the terrorist fulani animals where the belong soon. The animal(Buhari) that allowed his terrorist fulani brothers kill Nigerians was a mistake that shouldn't have happened, if Nigeria were working.
A true Nigerian, Tinubu is now in control and all the abnormalies will be fixed in no distant time.
Nigerians must support Tinubu to truly restructure Nigeria, even if he will only serve for 4 years.
Nigeria must work again.

Will the same slogan Buhari used for 8 years and even won a reelection, only to finish and ended up failure even when people like us knew and spoke out, the cycle is about to repeat itself.

Buhari was brutal to Nnamdi KANU and the Igbos even though the Igbos were not going about killing people in their territory like the Fulani, but Tinubu with his supporters like you supported him for 8 years with a reelection.

And he never went after the Fulani and Tinubu is already towing the same path with his supporters, fighting the Igbos and Nnamdi KANU and still not attacking the Fulani herdsmen and you are now using the same will Buhari used for Tinubu.

So you expect me to take someone words seriously after supporting Buhari for 8 years and even gave him a reelection after he failed woefuly in his first term with all the atrocities and destruction him and his tribe did to Nigerians only for you guys to accept after 8 years that Buhari was a failure, what Igbos told you people even before his second term same way we are telling you people about Tinubu now...

It is either you people have very low ability to know what is wrong or right or All of you are just complete jokers....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Parachoco: 4:08pm On Jun 26, 2023
Buddha3:

Don't even know why I'm wasting my time trying to have an intelligent exchange with one of Tinubu's praise singers.

No vex abeg, go and continue talking your nonsense on the thread.

Na me fvck up!
You have nothing reasonable to say

You claim Commonwealth dey borrow Nigeria loan, only a retard like you fit talk such a thing

Oya show evidence Nigeria is owing commonwealth, you start to dey talk of India

To hell with the commonwealth, Kanu the terrorist will not be release.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by grandstar(m): 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2023
fuckuigbos:
Nigeria must teach that terrorist a bitter lesson that he will never forget in his next life.
His is our bush meat and must be eaten since Nigeria is a zoo.

There's nothing like peace.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Moniya4Real(m): 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2023
Iranian! What is common in the wealth?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Tareq1105: 4:12pm On Jun 26, 2023
001Lagos:
That's the right thing to do

princeofLagos you're not serious. Nnamdi kanu that Buhari has transferred to Niger Republic prison.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by ThaOwerriMan(m): 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2023
MrCGPA:
Believe it or Not, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu must have been released long ago if he is a Fulani or Core Northern Man. Bokoharam Terrorists in the name of Repented have been Enrolled into the Nigerian Army free of Charge.

Igbos are the Endangered Species in Nigeria. They are Naturally hated. They are benefitting Less from the Federal Government but they built the most Magnificent structures in Nigeria. Go to their Villages and see structures you can't see in some towns in Nigeria. I always envy their Charisma for Development. They are the Most Civilized among the 3 Major ethnic groups in Nigeria. They cook and Eat quality Food even though they produce low quantities of food Crops.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Tareq1105: 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2023
Brendaniel:

Will the same slogan Buhari used for 8 years and even won a reelection, only to finish and ended up failure even when people like us knew and spoke out, the cycle is about to repeat itself.

Buhari was brutal to Nnamdi KANU and the Igbos even though the Igbos were not going about killing people in their territory like the Fulani, but Tinubu with his supporters like you supported him for 8 years with a reelection.

And he never went after the Fulani and Tinubu is already towing the same path with his supporters, fighting the Igbos and Nnamdi KANU and still not attacking the Fulani herdsmen and you are now using the same will Buhari used for Tinubu.

So you expect me to take someone words seriously after supporting Buhari for 8 years and even gave him a reelection after he failed woefuly in his first term with all the atrocities and destruction him and his tribe did to Nigerians only for you guys to accept after 8 years that Buhari was a failure, what Igbos told you people even before his second term same way we are telling you people about Tinubu now...

It is either you people have very low ability to know what is wrong or right or All of you are just complete jokers....

Keep your advice to yourself. Nigeria and Nigerians would be fine under Tinubu presidency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Brendaniel: 4:18pm On Jun 26, 2023
Tareq1105:

Keep your advice to yourself. Nigeria and Nigerians would be fine under Tinubu presidency.

Same way Buhari made it fine after you guys supported him for 8 years....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by smileyoo: 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
president BAT, should just work towards national peace and cohesion by releasing Nnamdi kanu , whom the legitimate Court of the nation have rightly ordered for his release from illegal detention.
except the government of Nigeria is actually comfortable with the world calling Nigeria - a rogue and lawless nation.
after all what crime has Nnamdi kanu committed, that could be compared to the wrongs of the real terrorists, that the government is releasing in the pretext of repentant terrorists ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
Paid lobbyist when your citizen was calling Nigeria a zoo, you are deaf and dumb.the zoo is at work
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by fams22: 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2023
I know there's high rate of Tribalism in Nigeria but I never knew it's headquarters is in Nigerialand Forum.
The level of tribalism in this forum is too much and this are educated people who were supposed to be preaching against it.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by onuman: 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2023
Brendaniel:
Only in Nigeria would someone be killed by Islamic fanatics for blasphemy or killed by Fulani herdsmen for Islamic dominance and no arrest will be made and another person will be locked up for speaking the truth about the killers...

That's what presense of crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta region has made Nigeria/British relationship become.
Fear of both countries is if Kalu realises Biafra, exact amount of crude oil and gas taken away from the Niger Delta region will be accounted for by oil companies; because charlatans and inept leadership will not be imposed upon Biafra. Charlatans and inept leadership is usually imposed on Nigeria.
Nigeria declared Mazi Nnamdi Kalu and his IPOB as terrorists. Britain cannot declare Scottish independence separatist groups and their leaders as terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by tishbite42: 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2023
priceactionx:
Foreign Influencers are really cashing out from some Nigerian mumus alot. If you know you know. Remind me of one US man atiku's team always consult pre election. Where did it end now ?
Let the law take it's course. I believe tinubu can still pardon him after wide consultations cos BH leaders dis worse, but many are now in governance and big chiefs in their areas, cashing out steadily sipping brukutu.
Frederick Forsyth, foreign influencer??
Illiterates everywhere
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Nicenixon: 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see the US placing sanctions on Nigeria, I see other Western countries following suit, I see Nigeria joining Russia and supporting Putin, I see Tinubu being rejected from France and other Western countries he goes to charge his batteries.

I see him unable to go to Russia because of the war, I see him releasing Nnamadi Kanu, I see sit-at-home ending in the SE.

This I have seen.
Baba na nonsense you see o, I hope your eyes won't go blind soon with nonsense wey you dy see.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2023
[quote author=SangoOlukosoOba post=124047517]🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comedy!

The same people nipping Kanu are the ones fighting for him.

You think the UK will allow Kanu break their investments. [/quot

Tell them o what's NK contributions to the UK
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by matm: 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see the US placing sanctions on Nigeria, I see other Western countries following suit, I see Nigeria joining Russia and supporting Putin, I see Tinubu being rejected from France and other Western countries he goes to charge his batteries.

I see him unable to go to Russia because of the war, I see him releasing Nnamadi Kanu, I see sit-at-home ending in the SE.

This I have seen.

Nostradamus
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by onuman: 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2023
tishbite42:

Frederick Forsyth, foreign influencer??
Illiterates everywhere

Parasites/educated illiterates on the loose. Why would you be afraid of independence for Biafra?
Was your ethnic group created to remain forever in one country with people in the east?
Why adopt stupeed blackmail in online discourse; with a belief that you are blackmail the uninitiated?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2023
Parachoco:
To hell with commonwealth

Who commonwealth help

I should have ignored you but, I bu Otondo in Bracket, you are Otondo.

You dey ask who Commonwealth help? Ahswear, you are more than foolish and stupid joi together.

Go to school, you say know, finish primary 6, you say no, read books you say no. You're a big fat fool.

Go and check what Commonwealth is pumping into its African nations and see if Francophone is doing the same. Ewu ohia, aturu. I bu hua. Hua ka ibu, ewu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio / Calabar People Relocate "Governor Ayade Is Working" Signboards To Road Potholes / Photos: Man Rides Bike From Ivory Coast To Nigeria For The Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.