Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,283 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut (38728 Views)

2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu / Bandits Take Over Army Land In Kontagora, Niger As Strange Chopper Hovers / Military Jet Hovers Over National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by NBAjunior: 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
All the Igbos in Nigeria should go back to east and stay there

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Germi9: 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2023
It was observed that some police stations also observed the self-imposed holiday.

If you ask me.. na who i go ask?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by niel63(m): 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It's from saharareporters to sahara. This is more reason for they need to appreciate other Nigerians who give freedom to those fleeing the South East

You mean people are actually fleeing? I mean, the word FLEE?

Issorite. FYI, no one is fleeing.

Go to your local bus points and airports and see where they generate more from.

To and Fro!

In short, leave airport fess.... go mazamaza by 4:30am.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Cooly100: 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2023
NBAjunior:
All the Igbos in Nigeria should go back to east and stay there

So will all Yorubas go to the west..

then the northerners all go home to the north...

..then viola...you have three autonomous regions.. and there comes the most sought after perfect peace.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Vision101(m): 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2023
@Pipefitter
I hate IPOB so much and have never supported for one day, However, let's be honest, you don't know your tribe or you are a lost Easterner otherwise you would have known it's disrespectful to refer to Easterners the way you did.

@me
Read and understand. I didn't and I can't refer to my tribe or any other tribe as monster. IPOB just like Boko Haram is a monster. When it was created majority of our people hailed them. Now nobody inclusive of constituted authorities in the igboland can tame them. Look at their destructive actions.

Meanwhile as it's typical with our people you have towed the same line by telling me that it's "either I don't know my tribe or I'm a lost easterner" because I held a contrary opinion.

This is the bane of our people in the Nigerian nation.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by chuksanambra: 4:15pm On Jun 26, 2023
bestman09:
Nobody stays at home because of Nnamdi Kanu, rather we stay at home because of the unknown gunmen. The government could not secure the state and the citizens. It is not by issuing orders, they should rather implement the orders by making sure that everywhere is secured

Do you want me to post videos of Igbos hailing gunmen after their attacks in igboland?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Akungitit: 4:15pm On Jun 26, 2023
Nonsense, just allow the lazy thieves to sit at home for 20 years. Wetin concern us if you sit at home?

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Dubetex96(m): 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Exactly!
That will be a massive support for Mazi!
Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

If e pain u that we are observeing sit at home go to Sambisa shekina
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by paramakina202: 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
Idiotic terrorist is celebrating sit at home as if it's an achievement.
Emergingnation.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Dozie32(m): 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
But such cannot be deployed over there in the North not even at plateu state where people are being killed on a daily basis. Nigeria is not for nde igbos.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Cooly100: 4:22pm On Jun 26, 2023
paramakina202:
Emergingnation.

Why e dey pain you now?

I thought you guys wanted it for a year as it doesn't affect you?

A political solution should have taken place but the leaders are not bothered.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Dubetex96(m): 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2023
Shigishege2:
don't you know that sambisa Forrest is now peaceful than south east??

Then quietly relocate there
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by ifeco4(m): 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2023
kingamaa:
No peace in your backyard but na Lagos be your problem

Lagos this, Lagos that, but you can't travel to your village

Lagos well done are, accommodating all manners of people from the days of Lord Lugard

Lagos na baba I beg.
Mr Man there is no single town in the south east that you can't travel to whenever you want.

Eko oni baje o
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Dubetex96(m): 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2023
VVVOLTS:
Person wey dey hustle 24/7 for this N500 petrol self never chop

Talkless of those who locked themselves inside!

Na Angel Micheal go bring una food?

Dey play!

Going a day without opening a shop or hustling won't kill the Igbos. After the civil war the wicked soul of Awololwo gave Igbo 20 pounds yet we didn't die. don't weep for the Igbos

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Emergingnation(m): 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2023
paramakina202:
Emergingnation.
Says cry cry unity beggar.... grin grin

Keep crying šŸ˜!
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Dubetex96(m): 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2023
Sermwell:

Easterners are the ones sitting at home on Mondays, but you're the one crying! Is God not wonderful?? grin grin

Na today u no say Ronu tribe no get sense at all
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Ebeano49(m): 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2023
They say sit-at-home is destroying SE economy. Meanwhile, Edo, Kwara, and Kaduna have officially announced 4 days working week.
We have decided to remember MNK every Monday until he is released. If e pain you, go hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by NairalandGossip: 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
The south easterners have now been programmed like robots to observe the monday sit at home.
but why is it paining you, is it your home they are sitting
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Omenlon: 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2023
Please were is madam Oby Ekwesili? Somebody should tell her that Igbo people are forcing igbo people to be staying at home every Monday.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by NairalandGossip: 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2023
Kobicove:
I warned the stupid people who were supporting this sit-at-home at the beginning that it would eventually become a big problem
successful sit at home pain this one cheesy
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Dubetex96(m): 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2023
paramakina202:
Emergingnation.

what has your terrorist Nigeria achieved for u

injustice to one is injustice to all

Igbos can't keep quiet
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by HomorBj(m): 4:35pm On Jun 26, 2023
chuksanambra:
Igbos should actually sit back and think about a lot of things.

Honestly man,like a lot of things, am a Westerner,I served in the East,My woman is from Anambra. Beautiful people,nice environment, just a little bit toxic but generally a nice place to live.i just hope the elderly ones correct the notion of aggressive behaviour, hate that lives in that region.
It's never too late,we need everyone to win together,not all these Yoruba ni baba,Igbo Not Amaka chants

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Landmine1: 4:39pm On Jun 26, 2023
People donā€™t observe these sit at home at of fear or anything. People willingly choose that day to rest. Activities are normal over there. Only a fool thinks people will decide to add a self given public holidays to their work day for same minimum wage pay.

Sit at home wonā€™t work without support from the people. The people love it, only the government hates it cos they are literally the only ones loosing in it. Their slaves whom they choose to pay peanuts are resting and sitting at home. And they are trying to feed you a narrative that they are being forced to sit at home. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by softwareman(m): 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2023
Nawedeydia:
It is not funny!
Is it by force to keep the Igbos in Nigeria if they want out?
We say they can't be president till after the next 50 years and still want them to remain in Nigeria. Are we this mean? Na by force?
Is there a law that STOPS any Igbo person from contesting for the presidency of Nigeria?
The truth is that we are in a democracy, AND YOU CANNOT FORCE PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR ANYONE BASED ON TRIBE

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Emergingnation(m): 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2023
Afamed:
Nigeria Govt has lost over Ā£237Trllion since the sit at home started in the east grin cry undecided lipsrsealed tongue shocked angry angry wink
Lol ! We ain't after what your terrorist government is losing at this point in time... Our aims is to pull out of this shithole so that it'll scatter.... When we succeed in our self determination quests, by gaining independent from Nigeria, Nigeria will definitely scatter, cos no ethnic will want to remain in Nigeria without Ndigbo, to avoid being annihilate by fulani.. grin

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by frog12: 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2023
BUHARI don prepare. e don move all the money to the NORTH incase NIGERIA disintegrate. even DANGOTE don corner the OIL industry with the biggest refinery
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2023
O YEE LAZY YOUTHS OF THIS GENERATION IN STATIN IN THE EAST: If you don't work, angryyou won't eat sad
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Sharpsharp00123: 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2023
Emergingnation:
Says Chronic unity begging Ronu that hate Ndigbo, but can't imagine his low life without them...
please who is begging igbos to stay?

Donā€™t forget Yorubas are already frustrating u in lagos so y d unity begging line?

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Digitaltrader: 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2023
FORGET ALL THESE PLAY COME SECURE YOUR FUTURE WITH US
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Tzar(m): 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2023
Their region is barren and desolate, but na SW be their problem. These people are so terrible! Awon victim isonu!
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Digitaltrader: 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2023
Emergingnation:
Lol ! We ain't after what your terrorist government is losing at this point in time... Our aims is to pull out of this shithole so that it'll scatter.... When we succeed in our self determination quests, by gaining independent from Nigeria, Nigeria will definitely scatter, cos no ethnic will want to remain in Nigeria without Ndigbo, to avoid being annihilate by fulani.. grin

I Advise YOU TO CHANGE AND SECURE YOUR FUTURE FINANCIALLY FIRST, THEN YOU WILL SEE CLEARLY

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Oyeyemi Halima: 25-Year-Old LGA Councilor In Osun State (Photos) / Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ā€˜Obidientsā€™ Rally In Oyo / Soldiers Tricked Us Into A Hall Then Opened Fire, Okuama Residents Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.