Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,568 members, 7,823,487 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut (38768 Views)

2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu / Bandits Take Over Army Land In Kontagora, Niger As Strange Chopper Hovers / Military Jet Hovers Over National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Kobicove(m): 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
Austineva:
who told u that we are not enjoying it? Dey there de kpai urself for wetin wia no concern u

Get away nkita ala!

I am from Anambra State so I have relatives whose businesses have been affected negatively by the sit-at-home nonsense.

It is only jobless and idle people like you that want it to continue!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by richie240: 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
Who is ipob, who is Kanu, who is ESN?
Are they not d same?
Can one be separated one from d other?

If not that u will congest other regions - as u are already doing, one would've said "let the sit at home/self-inflicted destruction of alaigbo continue."

You ppl are not yet ready for freedom.
cool

bestman09:
Nobody stays at home because of Nnamdi Kanu, rather we stay at home because of the unknown gunmen. The government could not secure the state and the citizens. It is not by issuing orders, they should rather implement the orders by making sure that everywhere is secured

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Pipefitter: 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2023
Vision101:
@Pipefitter
I hate IPOB so much and have never supported for one day, However, let's be honest, you don't know your tribe or you are a lost Easterner otherwise you would have known it's disrespectful to refer to Easterners the way you did.

@me
Read and understand. I didn't and I can't refer to my tribe or any other tribe as monster. IPOB just like Boko Haram is a monster. When it was created majority of our people hailed them. Now nobody inclusive of constituted authorities in the igboland can tame them. Look at their destructive actions.

Meanwhile as it's typical with our people you have towed the same line by telling me that it's "either I don't know my tribe or I'm a lost easterner" because I held a contrary opinion.

This is the bane of our people in the Nigerian nation.

I meant referring to Igbos as ibo

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Gandrova: 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2023
They should extend the sit @ home menace to 5 days with alacrity. Modafokers!
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Kobicove(m): 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2023
NairalandGossip:
successful sit at home pain this one cheesy

You're a dunce!

Only a fo0l will cut off his nose because he wants to spite his face

How has the sit-at-home affected business in other geopolitical zones?

How many new factories have been built in the south eastern zone since the sit-at-home started? But go to other regions and see new investments that are being made there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Digitaltrader: 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2023
SECURE YOUR FUTURE FROM ALL THE PROBLEMS IN NIGERIA

CHECK SIGNATURE OR PROFILE FOR MORE DETAILS
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by richie240: 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
The south easterners have now been programmed like robots to observe the monday sit at home.

You won't see d hypocrites crying on social media now o, but Just ask them to close there shops for sanitation for one day in lagos, they won't let person hear word again, they will say u are attacking igbo businesses.

One thing I've come to realise about south easterners: they don't care to suffer loss, so long as it is caused by a fellow brethren.
cool

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by generalsteve007: 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2023
Naijaguy123:
Igbo killing Igbo businesses !

Which business, igbos still the richest, sit at home or no sit at home
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by generalsteve007: 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2023
Kobicove:
I warned the stupid people who were supporting this sit-at-home at the beginning that it would eventually become a big problem

Which problem, people of south east beg u food, yoruba land, the brown roof republic, skull mining Republic still poorer than south east even with sit at home

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by generalsteve007: 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2023
Scarrr:
Pray for East

Pray for yourself and family
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by generalsteve007: 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2023
ecolime:

You must be a salary earner. Lazy boy.

Na u be lazy baboon, busy body, person wey poor because of sit at home, is already destined to be poor, civil servant or businessman
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Scarrr: 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2023
generalsteve007:

Pray for yourself and family
and the East
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by generalsteve007: 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
The south easterners have now been programmed like robots to observe the monday sit at home.

Na you dem programme like zombie, busy body, we are not complaining, abi we beg una for financial help ? Make una face una problem, leave south east matter, una no gree,with the sit at home we are still more comfortable that yoruba people aka skull miners
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by generalsteve007: 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
Shigishege2:
If unknown gunmen do anyhow in this new administration they will be known

Shut up,loud mouth
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by generalsteve007: 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2023
Omoawoke:
South east blame everyone else other than themselves for the violence in south east

They will accuse DSS, South west, even Tinubu and Apc for being behind UGM.
Yet they are all over Facebook supporting the violence against their own land

No violence here,busy body, drinking panadol for another person headache, shameless lot
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by gidgiddy: 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2023
Why sit at home in the South East pains those who are not from the South East is truly funny
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by WELLDONE4040: 6:26pm On Jun 26, 2023
Abeg MNK is the only solution. Man of the people this is a big shame to nigeria government. Let them learn from MNK and gain the people mind. Let me be going
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Obec70(m): 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2023
Deal with the substance and stop pursuing shadows Gov. Mbah! Deal with issues governance, Soludo ought to have been a case study for you.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Abufo: 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It's from saharareporters to sahara. This is more reason for them to appreciate other Nigerians who give freedom to those fleeing the South East.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

aya mma ! Have you been appointed minister of finance yet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Ashez: 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
Absuchat:
We are enjoying our extended weekend. If you're pained go knack your cone head for hard rock
That's the best news of the sit at home
People enjoy it alot, it's more like an extra holiday from Sunday.
Men get time to rest and cool off in the evening.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Zeezenho: 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2023
Emergingnation:
Igbo only fleeing their region in
your figment of imagination....... I hope those Yoruba ladies migrating to SE in droves, looming around the streets and be selling their Agbos , are not fleeing your skull Mining region for safety.. grin grin

That thing 8s like a pandemic now those yoruba ladies are everywhere now on the south east.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by sampariwa(m): 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2023
My president

Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Zeezenho: 7:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
Vision101:
It's easier to create a monster than to tame a monster. I'm an Ibo. We warned them at inception but they threatened and abused us.

oga fake igbo.we know how jealous your people are seeing this level if solidarity in a group of people. The togetherness towards a common cause this level of solidarity is unprecedented in the history of humanity.

Free MAZI NNAMDI KANU.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Christistruth03: 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2023
Lagos Dodged a missile
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Zeezenho: 7:23pm On Jun 26, 2023
Something I have learnt with time.anything yoruba Muslim condemes is worth doing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by AfonjaConehead: 7:23pm On Jun 26, 2023
TigerClaws are more interested in this thread than anyone else grin
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by AfonjaConehead: 7:29pm On Jun 26, 2023
Kobicove:

You're a dunce!

Only a fo0l will cut off his nose because he wants to spite his face

How has the sit-at-home affected business in other geopolitical zones?

How many new factories have been built in the south eastern zone since the sit-at-home started? But go to other regions and see new investments that are being made there
Then how is it your business?! Why are you lamenting over the sit-at-home?

Why you carry the matter for ya head?!

Don't you have something to do with your life?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by AfonjaConehead: 7:30pm On Jun 26, 2023
Gandrova:
They should extend the sit @ home menace to 5 days with alacrity. Modafokers!
You are in Sifia pains over wetin nor concern you grin
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by AfonjaConehead: 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Exactly!

That will be a massive support for Mazi!

Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Sifia pains grin
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by paramakina202: 7:36pm On Jun 26, 2023
Dubetex96:

what has your terrorist Nigeria achieved for u

injustice to one is injustice to all

Igbos can't keep quiet

What have the sit at home and senseless killings and destruction of properties achieved for IPOB and the criminals that enforces it in the past two years?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lives Of Former Governors After Office / NLC Blocks Lagos Airport Road, Commuters Stranded / Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.