Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,735 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut (38770 Views)

2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu / Bandits Take Over Army Land In Kontagora, Niger As Strange Chopper Hovers / Military Jet Hovers Over National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by paramakina202: 7:41pm On Jun 26, 2023
Cooly100:

Why e dey pain you now?

I thought you guys wanted it for a year as it doesn't affect you?

A political solution should have taken place but the leaders are not bothered.

My anti IPOB anti sit at home posts here in nairaland have been as constant as the day so go and sit down one side.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by favour32(m): 8:13pm On Jun 26, 2023
Wetin Igbo people do other tribes for Nigeria?
Fulani wey dey kill other tribes nor get hatred as dem get for Igbo people.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Gandrova: 8:25pm On Jun 26, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

You are in Sifia pains over wetin nor concern you grin
You guys are really suffering grin
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by stasius: 8:29pm On Jun 26, 2023
Naijaguy123:
Igbo killing Igbo businesses !

Lol. Who told you? You people should stop this propaganda and business nyenyenyen...
They are enjoying it.
Infact they have adapted and knows how to make up using the remaining days of the week.

If the average Igbo business man in onitsha or ogbete is not enjoying it, they would have teamed up their arsenal to end the sit at home.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Diplomat2023: 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
Emergingnation:
Igbo only fleeing their region in
your figment of imagination....... I hope those Yoruba ladies migrating to SE in droves, looming around the streets and be selling their Agbos , are not fleeing your skull Mining region for safety.. grin grin

Do you think those you mentioned have any significant attachment to your land,Yoruba don't die because of somebody's land.Threat them today and see whether you will see them there tomorrow and before i forget,how many of them are shouting "Enugu is no man's land" because i know you people don't embrace logic in your reasoning.
You can still go there to exhibit your market on monday,since you don't run away from your land.How i wish other people make their own place uncomfortable for you, whether your brain will not automatically reset.
Nigeria and Nigerians are doing you a great favour and yet you don't appreciate.For your information,Nigeria make Igbos and not the other way round, but your inability to reason will never allow you.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Kobicove(m): 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

Then how is it your business?! Why are you lamenting over the sit-at-home?

Why you carry the matter for ya head?!

Don't you have something to do with your life?

Kitikpà gbà gbúé gi!!!
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Rostikol: 9:09pm On Jun 26, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
The south easterners have now been programmed like robots to observe the monday sit at home.

It's incredible, and so sad. I actually suspect it would continue, even if they release Kanu.

Out of sheer fear of the UGM.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Kobicove(m): 9:11pm On Jun 26, 2023
generalsteve007:

Which problem, people of south east beg u food, yoruba land, the brown roof republic, skull mining Republic still poorer than south east even with sit at home

Dunce!

Go and compare the Internally Generated Revenue of the states in the south west against that of the states in the south east then come back and tell is who is making more money.

The figures are available on the website of the National Bureau of Statistic, dem no dey pay to get am!
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Sleekfingers: 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2023
They should enjoy their sit at home. Awon confused people
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by NairalandGossip: 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2023
Kobicove:

You're a dunce!

Only a fo0l will cut off his nose because he wants to spite his face

How has the sit-at-home affected business in other geopolitical zones?

How many new factories have been built in the south eastern zone since the sit-at-home started? But go to other regions and see new investments that are being made there
why is it paining you on our behalf?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by OyinO: 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2023
kingamaa:
No peace in your backyard but na Lagos be your problem

Lagos this, Lagos that, but you can't travel to your village

Lagos well-done jare, accommodating all manners of people from the days of Lord Lugard

Lagos na baba I beg.

Eko oni baje o

But Lagos is a no man's land naa
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Kay25(m): 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2023
Emergingnation:
Igbo only fleeing their region in
your figment of imagination....... I hope those Yoruba ladies migrating to SE in droves, looming around the streets and be selling their Agbos , are not fleeing your skull Mining region for safety.. grin grin
Issh dey lie how many of them are fleeing to ur place ?can u compare the numbers of ur people that move to south west on daily basis
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Kay25(m): 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2023
Whose economy are they running down?it's theirs one reason why their own won't even sit down in their places
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by AfonjaConehead: 11:31pm On Jun 26, 2023
Gandrova:
You guys are really suffering grin
I'm at sea men,I don't spend a dime on anything....and quit hitting your head on the wall, ain't even Igbo grin
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by engrchykae(m): 12:21am On Jun 27, 2023
Some people are crying more than the bereaved.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Fortruth: 1:22am On Jun 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It's from saharareporters to sahara. This is more reason for them to appreciate other Nigerians who give freedom to those fleeing the South East.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

Local pictures as usual
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Enemyofpeace: 4:52am On Jun 27, 2023
no wonder they keep rushing to Lagos, their small London grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 27, 2023
grandstar:
A military solution isn't the way to go. It may create a monster.

It is unconstitutional he is still being remanded in prison, so he has a case.

Oh now you remember the constitution abi?

Was his secessionist movement constitutional? What about all his hate speeches are they constitutional?

When he was doing his crime, all hail mazi nnamdi kanu all una belle dey sweet, we heard every names and insults in book but now that it’s time to pay for the crime, we all of a sudden remember that we have a constitution lol 😂

Lol grin dey play
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Johnjustice: 5:59am On Jun 27, 2023
If Lagos state government do Oro festival for some hours and tell them to close their markets thru will shout...see how they are happily shutting down their state for tbe terrorist Kanu
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Johnjustice: 6:00am On Jun 27, 2023
engrchykae:
Some people are crying more than the bereaved.
People are angry not crying,they want igbos to relocate to southeast, since you like backwardness, by shutting down your states, all your people are running to other regions constituting nuisance and over crowding in those states.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Gandrova: 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

I'm at sea men,I don't spend a dime on anything....and quit hitting your head on the wall, ain't even Igbo grin
Oil pirate! Don't worry Joint task force will fry your Asss very soon cheesy
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by AfonjaConehead: 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2023
Gandrova:
Oil pirate! Don't worry Joint task force will fry your Asss very soon cheesy

If you make me vex now,I will cancel fuel transportation to your iragbiji town. grin grin cheesy
Re: Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut by Gandrova: 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

If you make me vex now,I will cancel fuel transportation to your iragbiji town. grin grin cheesy
Sorry Sir cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2015 Election. Engr. Dave Umahi Declared Winner By INEC / Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos / Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.