Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) (9096 Views)

Judge Dawn Gentry In Group Sex Scandal In US / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / Prophet Ivwananji Charles Mwale In Nude Photos Scandal With Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by wiseone28: 8:03am On Jun 27, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Aren't you the ones who gonna be 1 billion in the next 20 years?πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ Don't you have 9 brothers or something - from different whoring fathers?

Poor country obsessed with sex and japaring to South Africa.
I got 99 problems but your quote ain't one

4 Likes

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by finallybusy: 8:07am On Jun 27, 2023
I love South African politicians. No time. They flaunt stolen public wealth to the masses. Check now, this man is surely married with children in high school.

1 Like

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by XMetroboom(m): 8:23am On Jun 27, 2023
WannaHowzit:

He's clearly smoking the same drugs he sells in Hillbrow. Posts same thing everyday. Poverty hallucinations.
phew! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by XMetroboom(m): 8:58am On Jun 27, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Aren't you the ones who gonna be 1 billion in the next 20 years?πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ Don't you have 9 brothers or something - from different whoring fathers?

Poor country obsessed with sex and japaring to South Africa.
Their are 9 million people or more living with HIV AIDS in your country, you should deal with that first, maybe it will be 100% of you in next two decades πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦βŒβŒβŒ

1 Like

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:35am On Jun 27, 2023
XMetroboom:
Their are 9 million people or more living with HIV AIDS in your country, you should deal with that first, maybe it will be 100% of you in next two decades πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦βŒβŒβŒ

There are 200 million Nigerians living in poverty and 300 million looking to japa to SA. 400 million poop in public. Do you and your mother poop next to each other in the gutter MetroPOOPπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ I see its your culture.

1 Like

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:38am On Jun 27, 2023
XMetroboom:
phew! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Do you poop dust METROPOOP since Nigeria is the poverty capital of the worldπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ‘ŽπŸΎ

Do you and your dad poop next to each other in the gutter or is there gutter pooping etiquette in Guttergeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

1 Like

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by XMetroboom(m): 10:11am On Jun 27, 2023
WannaHowzit:

There are 200 million Nigerians living in poverty and 300 million looking to japa to SA. 400 million poop in public. Do you and your mother poop next to each other in the gutter MetroPOOPπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ I see its your culture.
Wannaclownzit 🀑 from HIV capital of the world, what a disgrace πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by XMetroboom(m): 10:14am On Jun 27, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Do you poop dust METROPOOP since Nigeria is the poverty capital of the worldπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ‘ŽπŸΎ

Do you and your dad poop next to each other in the gutter or is there gutter pooping etiquette in Guttergeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
HIVAIDSAFRICA of the world, ewwwwwwwww πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦βŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒ HIVAIDS keeps spreading like wildfire πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ in 2 decades HIVAFRICA will be the only country in the world with 100% of it's citizens living with the virus πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦βŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒ

1 Like

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 10:36am On Jun 27, 2023
XMetroboom:
HIVAIDSAFRICA of the world, ewwwwwwwww πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦βŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒ HIVAIDS keeps spreading like wildfire πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ in 2 decades HIVAFRICA will be the only country in the world with 100% of it's citizens living with the virus πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦βŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒ

But why do you poop in public though? After 60 years of independence you can't build toilets?

1 Like

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 10:38am On Jun 27, 2023
XMetroboom:
Wannaclownzit 🀑 from HIV capital of the world, what a disgrace πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Is this you with your bum and poop out in public as children and tourists passπŸ™ Apparently most Nigerians including your mother poop in public like this πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ’©

After 60 years of independence and massive oil resources😭😭😭

1 Like

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 10:55am On Jun 27, 2023
XMetroboom:
HIVAIDSAFRICA of the world,

Just wondering how your dadπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎ at his age would think it's normal to expose his bum and poop in public like this in the year 2023.

Apparently this is Nigerian culture.

1 Like

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 11:05am On Jun 27, 2023
XMetroboom:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦βŒβŒβŒ

I wonder what a country of 300 million hungry people all pooping in public smells like🀒🀒🀒 MetroPOOP please describe it. No wonder Trump called youπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ a sh!thole.

Don't run away now - I know you're watching using other of your 100 accounts.

1 Like

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by KingCold: 11:26am On Jun 27, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Just wondering how your dadπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎ at his age would think it's normal to expose his bum and poop in public like this in the year 2023.

Apparently this is Nigerian culture.
sies, these people are uncouth shem

1 Like

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by KingCold: 11:26am On Jun 27, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Just spotted your mom pooping you out in the forest back in 1980πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©. Is she still a smelly loud speaking hungry gorrilla πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
no wonder they turned our hillbrow into a slum

1 Like

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 11:29am On Jun 27, 2023
KingCold:
sies, these people are uncouth shem

Tinubu in Paris wondering whether he should poop there on the desk or go out to the streets.

1 Like

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by KingCold: 11:47am On Jun 27, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Tinubu in Paris wondering whether he should poop there on the desk or go out to the streets.
ha ha haha..

2 Likes

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2023
KingCold:
no wonder they turned our hillbrow into a slum

I just passed by Hillbrow as we speak.I don't think these people should have been allowed anywhere near any civilised society. It's going to take century to rebuild Johannesburg at this rate.

1 Like

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by KingCold: 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2023
XMetroboom:
Hey kingclown from the HiVAIDS capital of the world πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦βŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒβŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
It doesn't change the fact that you people are unvevolved and don't understand basic hygiene grin cheesy
Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by KingCold: 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2023
JaceBlaze:

I just passed by Hillbrow as we speak.I don't think these people should have been allowed anywhere near any civilised society. It's going to take century to rebuild Johannesburg at this rate.
Bro, everywhere they set their foot it's untidy, but it's understandable these people still shit in the bushes

1 Like

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2023
KingCold:
Bro, everywhere they set their foot it's untidy, but it's understandable these people still shit in the bushes

When you see ten of them in one area just know the property value is about to drop at an astronomical speed lol.
Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by Sepukku: 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2023
JaceBlaze:

When you see ten of them in one area just know the property value is about to drop at an astronomical speed lol.

Haters will continue to hate and we continue to move.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bfbMzNtbxs

1 Like

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by Sepukku: 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2023
KingCold:

Haters continue to hate. We continue to move.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdujYTi6lZs

1 Like

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by Sepukku: 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2023
JaceBlaze:

Why are you lieing. Hilbrow was abandoned by the jewish landlords as soon as the location rats came tropping to the city areas soon after the areas act got lifted.

Shame. You are projecting.

1 Like

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2023
Sepukku:

For three weeks I ignored you.Want my attention? Allow me....
Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2023
Sepukku:

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2023
Sepukku:

Why are you lieing. Hilbrow was abandoned by the jewish landlords as soon as the location rats came tropping to the city areas soon after the areas act got lifted.

Shame. You are projecting.
Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2023
Sepukku:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bisi Komolafe At It Again ; Another Married Man / There Are Only 8 Types Of N.ipples / Africa’s Most Expensive Bride? Six Suitors Compete To Marry 17-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.