Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) (9115 Views)

Judge Dawn Gentry In Group Sex Scandal In US / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / Prophet Ivwananji Charles Mwale In Nude Photos Scandal With Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by Sepukku: 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2023
KingCold:
You try too hard bra, you crack me up! grin grin

stop trying to cover up your ignorance. This does not work with me.
Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by KingCold: 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2023
Sepukku:

stop trying to cover up your ignorance. This does not work with me.
LOL grin grin grin don't care what works for you cornball
Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by Sepukku: 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2023
KingCold:
LOL grin grin grin don't care what works for you cornball

You need to go back to your avatar Irongalaxy because as KingCold that slow brain of yours is unfortunately frozen.

When you are ready come get me.

You are not there yet.
Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by KingCold: 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2023
Sepukku:

You need to go back to your avatar Irongalaxy because as KingCold that slow brain of yours is unfortunately frozen.

When you are ready come get me.

You are not there yet.
Lol, come for what, get what? The sooner you realise you're just another Nigerian troll, the better...there's literally nothing special about you
Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by Sepukku: 5:17am On Jun 29, 2023
KingCold:
Lol, come for what, get what? The sooner you realise you're just another Nigerian troll, the better...there's literally nothing special about you

I AM MORPHEUS.

I AM HERE TO FREE YOUR MIND FROM THE MATRIX. WHY?

Because the matrix has you!
Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by DonroxyII: 5:14am On Jun 30, 2023
GOFRONT:
Women be bringing down the reputation of men of Timber and caliber since time immemorial.

He might even be an Active Redpiller to say the least. So many Randy men at the helm of African affair.

If a pastor cannot keep his Joystick for his wife alone in Nigeria, what more can I say about a politician??
Most Men at the Helms of Affairs Anywhere in the World are Randy ...

Who You are Randy With Matters While Envy Management of the Part of the Men to His Women usually leads to Wahala

Powerfulness & Randy goes Hand in Hand ...

Na Who Burst Public Dey Know .... That's Why Always Date Someone with Mutual Collateral Damage to Avoid Destructions!
Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by DonroxyII: 5:16am On Jun 30, 2023
DevilsEqual:
Her hips isnt wide enough
He should have gone for that SA sec school teacher with that gigantic hip Lulu....What is worth doing is worth doing well

Better to get sacked for dying on a mountainous hip
grin ... Aswear But she ain't Bad anyway !

It should be Deals go wrong ...

Women Management is a Must for Randy Men if You ain't Good in that Faculty Don't Enter Street Also You Must Be Very Dangerous in order to Command Orderliness Before Someone Wreck All Your Efforts due to Romance Gone Wrong !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Banged My First Bank Marketer / Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic / Can You Date Females Who Drink Beer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.