Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) (9118 Views)

Judge Dawn Gentry In Group Sex Scandal In US / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / Prophet Ivwananji Charles Mwale In Nude Photos Scandal With Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2023
Wtf is this thing that calls itself sepukku?
Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
Sepukku:

Haters continue to hate. We continue to move.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdujYTi6lZs

?
Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 5:45pm On Jun 27, 2023
Sepukku:

Haters will continue to hate and we continue to move.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bfbMzNtbxs

What kind of name is sepukku anyway Hai Kwerekweres and their yeye names.
Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2023
Sepukku? What the hell is that?
Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2023
If you named your child sepukku as a parent it means you already knew from jump that you gave birth to a low I.Q ignorant son of a bitch. Like seriously...
Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2023
WannaHowzit:

There are 200 million Nigerians living in poverty and 300 million looking to japa to SA. 400 million poop in public. Do you and your mother poop next to each other in the gutter MetroPOOP๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ I see its your culture.

And you can bet sepukku is among those living in poverty
Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2023
Sepukku:

Haters will continue to hate and we continue to move.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bfbMzNtbxs
Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2023
Sepukku:

Wtf?
Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by Sepukku: 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2023
JaceBlaze:

And you can bet sepukku is among those living in poverty

Are you minding Wannahowzit with those stats. That alphabet brother probabl got poked by a Nigerian who gave him HIV and he is pissed at hell at the country and unfortunately developed a schizophrenic paranoia which is why he is on this forum every blessed day.

I suggest a full shot of Haloperidol. Does the trick all the time.

3 Likes

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by Sepukku: 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2023
JaceBlaze:

What kind of name is sepukku anyway Hai Kwerekweres and their yeye names.

its a word pun you dimwitt. check out my profile pic, will give you a hint.

Bantu education I tell you.

2 Likes

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by Sepukku: 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2023
JaceBlaze:

For three weeks I ignored you.Want my attention? Allow me....

You can't ignore me. I am inevitable. "like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad"

2 Likes

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by KingCold: 10:02am On Jun 28, 2023
Sepukku:

Posting Burna boy here doesn't in anyway invalidate my aforementioned comment
Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by Sepukku: 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2023
KingCold:
Posting Burna boy here doesn't in anyway invalidate my aforementioned comment

That's not the point you dimwitt.

That's like claiming that because SAffers live in a topographically beautiful country, they are thus beautiful people.
Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by KingCold: 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2023
Sepukku:

That's not the point you dimwitt.

That's like claiming that because SAffers live in a topographically beautiful country, they are thus beautiful people.
You're the dimwit here, what does Burna Boy got to do with what was discussed? Burna Boy are not you're still Bush shitters
Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by Sepukku: 3:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
KingCold:
You're the dimwit here, what does Burna Boy got to do with what was discussed? Burna Boy are not you're still Bush shitters

Burna is from Nigeria and is therefore a bush shitter but he is a bush shitter that still shines like a diamond. You cannot seperate bush shitters from Burna. You can't pick and choose here.

I choose to show one of the bush shitters achievements and you choose to highlight the bush shitters shitting in the toilet.

Morpheus says " it is not what comes out of the body of a man that defiles him but what remains inside of him that he cannot shed", This is the average South Africans fate unfortunately.

You are too slow to decipher, Sorry neh!
Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by Drayco007(m): 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2023
Lord Protect me from my third Leg ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by KingCold: 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2023
Sepukku:

Burna is from Nigeria and is therefore a bush shitter but he is a bush shitter that still shines like a diamond. You cannot seperate bush shitters from Burna. You can't pick and choose here.

I choose to show one of the bush shitters achievements and you choose to highlight the bush shitters shitting in the toilet.

Morpheus says " it is not what comes out of the body of a man that defiles him but what remains inside of him that he cannot shed", This is the average South Africans fate unfortunately.
Lol, I literally said whenever there's a high population of Nigerians in SA their surroundings,l are dirty, this is a fact...responding by posting Burna hardly invalidates that.
Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by Sepukku: 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2023
KingCold:
Lol, I literally said whenever there's a high population of Nigerians in SA their surroundings,l are dirty, this is a fact...responding by posting Burna hardly invalidates that.

It is also a fact that whereever there is a high population of Nigerians there is a high degree of commerce, business, trade, wealth building, high educational achievements etc.

Hilighting bush shitters doesn't invalidate this fact, does it.

Facts are just a collection of verifiable data. How you interpret the information is quite subjective my dear slow brained Saffer.

Keep up neh!
Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by KingCold: 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2023
Sepukku:

It is also a fact that whereever there is a high population of Nigerians there is a high degree of commerce, business, trade, wealth building, high educational achievements etc.

Hilighting bush shitters doesn't invalidate this fact, does it.

Facts are just a collection of verifiable data. How you interpret the information is quite subjective my dear slow brained Saffer.

Keep up neh!

Take your much vaunted US doctors and plumbers aside, you export parasites across the world

1 Like

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by Sepukku: 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2023
KingCold:
Take your much vaunted US doctors and plumbers aside, you export parasites across the world

Americans/europeans import themselves and political instability to your country via white monopoly capital

Chinese import themselves and cheap fake goods to your country and sell to your location dwellers

Pakistani import themselves and drugs to your country and f*^k up your youth.

Jewish people import themselves and jewish mecernaries import weapons into your country that are sold to neighbouring African countries to kill them.

and you consume all of these products. Why are you rejecting the Nigerian importations?

Xenophobia at its finest.

Black people!. Shame!

1 Like

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by KingCold: 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2023
Sepukku:

Americans/europeans import themselves and political instability to your country via white monopoly capital

Chinese import themselves and cheap fake goods to your country and sell to your location dwellers

Pakistani import themselves and drugs to your country and f*^k up your youth.

Jewish people import themselves and jewish mecernaries import weapons into your country that are sold to neighbouring African countries to kill them.

and you consume all of these products. Why are you rejecting the Nigerian importations?

Xenophobia at its finest.

Black people!. Shame!
You say we consume all these and yet you still call us Xenophobic

We rise against these things, we are still called Xenophobic

You say we reject only Nigerian imports, that also makes us Xenophobic

You're all over the place

1 Like

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by Sepukku: 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2023
KingCold:
You say we consume all these and yet you still call us Xenophobic

Xenophobia in South african is tantamount or the same as Afrophobia. You consume non Black filth but reject black filth?

KingCold:

We rise against these things, we are still called Xenophobic

Which of the aforementioned in my previous post are you rising against. Explain?

KingCold:

You say we reject only Nigerian imports, that also makes us Xenophobic

Precisely, would you like me to expantiate?
Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by KingCold: 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2023
Sepukku:

Xenophobia in South african is tantamount or the same as Afrophobia. You consume non Black filth but reject black filth?

Which of the aforementioned in my previous post are you rising against. Explain?

Precisely, would you like me to expantiate?
How is your rampant tribalism different from Xenophobia?
Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by Sepukku: 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2023
KingCold:
How is your rampant tribalism different from Xenophobia?

1. You didn't expanciate on your rebuttals. Why not?

2. Tribalism is not any different from Xenophobia. Are you trying to say that South Africans are no different from Nigerians when it comes to hating themselves? if so, I agree.
Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by KingCold: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2023
Sepukku:

1. You didn't expanciate on your rebuttals. Why not?

2. Tribalism is not any different from Xenophobia. Are you trying to say that South Africans are no different from Nigerians when it comes to hating themselves? if so, I agree.
if Tribalism is not different from Xenophobia why are you barking like a rabid dog everyday pointing fingers at South Africans? Hypocritical much?

1 Like

Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by Sepukku: 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2023
KingCold:
if Tribalism is not different from Xenophobia why are you barking like a rabid dog everyday pointing fingers at South Africans? Hypocritical much?

I amnot barking. I am simply pointing the mirror at your ugly bantu face to let you know we are all in ubuntu with this stu.pidity on nairaland.
Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by KingCold: 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2023
Sepukku:

I amnot barking. I am simply pointing the mirror at your ugly bantu face to let you know we are all in ubuntu with this stu.pidity on nairaland.
Lol, You just know when someone starts responding with insults they have nothing of substance to add.
Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by Sepukku: 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2023
KingCold:
Lol, You just know when someone starts responding with insults they have nothing of substance to add.

Obviously you are not familiar with a type of figure of speech known as circumlocution which is why the obvious passes right past your head.

Bantu education, i tell ya!
Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by KingCold: 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2023
Sepukku:

Obviously you are not familiar with a type of figure of speech known as circumlocution which is why the obvious passes right past your head.

Is this your lame attempt at redemption? grin grin grin Go to sleep Sepuku
Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by KingCold: 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2023
Sepukku:

You try too hard bra, you crack me up! grin grin
Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by baralatie(m): 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2023
Where is the sex tape first๐Ÿ‘“๐Ÿ‘“
Re: SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) by Sepukku: 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2023
KingCold:
Is this your lame attempt at redemption? grin grin grin Go to sleep Sepuku

What am I redeeming. I have committed no sin my dear boy. It is you that needs to to be freed from your brainwashed bantu mind.

I am here to free it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU DO THAT RUNS / American Best Rapper, Megan Stallion Rain Money On Naked Strippers At Lagos Club / Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.