Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

How To Judge A Nigerian Girl Using Her Whatsapp Settings.lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Judge A Nigerian Girl Using Her Whatsapp Settings.lol (749 Views)

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Judge A Nigerian Girl Using Her Whatsapp Settings.lol by teekay213(m): 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
Though this maybe funny but it is sometimes true...ways to judge a Nigerian lady if she is loyal or not using her WhatsApp settings

If you can view last seen, profile pictures,her WhatsApp status emphasis on "last seen" again on WhatsApp and whenever you sent her messages it double blue checked on your phone most of the time she has nothing to hide and might be a good lady.

If you can also view last seen of a naija babe who's on business WhatsApp and also when you sent her message it shows double blue check you can still trust her small

But if you can not view your babe last seen and she's on business WhatsApp and whenever you sent her messages it not double blue checked and you can't even view her WhatsApp status she's definitely hiding something from you and I sometimes believe some of these ladies on business WhatsApp are into hookup and they use WhatsApp business status to cover up

This is what have noticed so far... bashing, criticism and commend is allowed.

3 Likes

Re: How To Judge A Nigerian Girl Using Her Whatsapp Settings.lol by PoliteActivist: 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2023
So?
Re: How To Judge A Nigerian Girl Using Her Whatsapp Settings.lol by myyansh68(m): 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2023
OK

opinion is lik a nose, some are long, short, slim, fat, wide and narrow. But seriously don't you Nigerian Men get tired of talking trash about Nigerian Women?.

I also go mute on whatsup and FB to avoid unwanted attentions or not to hurt your feelings by not replying the messages you sent .

COMMON CHANGE YOUR MATURITY AND MENTALITY, THIS 2023 BRO!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Earlier You People Realise This, The Better / There's A Reason Snail Is Recommended To Improve Sex / Wahala Caused By Artificial Hair Of Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.