Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

The Earlier You People Realise This, The Better - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Earlier You People Realise This, The Better (750 Views)

Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. / When Will People Realise I'm Just A Loser ? / You Need To Realise This About Nairaland (and The Internet) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Earlier You People Realise This, The Better by turmacs(f): 7:24am On Jul 15, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7764489/abayomi-segun-oluwasesan-how-hacked#124417132

In regards to the above thread, alot of people will start heaping curses on the guy for stealing investors money that doesn't belong to him, saying he might have caused alot of those investors to feel suicidal..If only you guys knew how some of those said investors sef got their own money, then most of yall will realise that this world is nothing but a very big ball of bad.. Imagine if someone like hushpuppy decided to live a very low-key lifestyle, alot of people who didn't know the source of his wealth will, adore him, wish of be like him and so on, not knowing that alot of really bad things happen behind the scenes, and trust me, there are alot of low-key hushpuppies in this world even in Nigeria today..The earlier alot of you realise that there is more to this world than meets the eye, the better.. Alot of people in this world dey steal, but na who them catch be theif..

1 Like

Re: The Earlier You People Realise This, The Better by libertyfather(m): 7:28am On Jul 15, 2023
this life sef
Re: The Earlier You People Realise This, The Better by Obainoman6: 7:29am On Jul 15, 2023
You are a f0ol for this your post, and you are also a criminal.
So we should start celebrating criminality and thievery and scam right? What is bad is bad it doesn't matter how many people is doing it. No worry one day your cup go full. Shebi everybody na thief, no worry e go clear for your eyes
Re: The Earlier You People Realise This, The Better by turmacs(f): 8:33am On Jul 15, 2023
Obainoman6:
You are a f0ol for this your post, and you are also a criminal.
So we should start celebrating criminality and thievery and scam right? What is bad is bad it doesn't matter how many people is doing it. No worry one day your cup go full. Shebi everybody na thief, no worry e go clear for your eyes
My brother everybody in this country is a thief, once given the right opportunity. Including you
Re: The Earlier You People Realise This, The Better by Obainoman6: 9:04am On Jul 15, 2023
turmacs:
My brother everybody in this country is a thief, once given the right opportunity. Including you

I know na
Re: The Earlier You People Realise This, The Better by Wodu89: 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2023
turmacs:

I'm not a thief. I work

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Ikorodu Boys Silent Over Mohbad's Death? / Justina's Boyfriend Collins Finally Confesses Being An Organ Traficker / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.