Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. (9257 Views)

My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me / My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by finallybusy: 8:37am On Jun 27, 2023
MechanicMike:

So u sayin u gay BECOZ u don't think like a boy?.Bros are u sufffarin from mental health.babe come to nairaland tellin us her boyfriend is mugu who can't perform & insted of askin for her nomba so u can smash..u come to nairand typeing story like Libya refugee. U don't like women?...u are definitely gay sir.please go n like females. Shame on u!!(no oofencse) angry
Lol
One is a serious moniker and always at politics section.
Another one is tribalism(sic) moniker at crime section.
3 are females.
2 are neutral
Plus anoda 3, made for e-war,
Plus this one...
Thats 10
Some are on ban sha.

Them no dey pay person to use Nairaland.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by advanceDNA: 8:37am On Jun 27, 2023
frozen70:

Why are you afraid of cheating on you

When you are not around, you think he doesn't get it elsewhere since he is a sex addict

Anyway you can give him as much as he demands

You are the one running down not him

Who tells you that you can pin a man down with sex ?

She's the one running down?? So sex dey run woman down?
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by Alonso91(m): 9:03am On Jun 27, 2023
Then keep giving him cuz I'm very sure that you will also keep asking him for money and attention.....

You bring sex to the table, remember?
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by Dc14(m): 9:22am On Jun 27, 2023
mbaise1000:
First, how old are you? Second did you go to church on Sunday? Third of all, do you know that you are worse than a harlot? I say so because, a harlot will collect money for every round, but here you are possibly staying over night, over 5 rounds for free, do you know that you are possibly not the only cheap girl your so called boy friend have or at least you are not the first one? Do you know that he may have given you HIV aids already if you haven't given to him? The 2 of you are very wicked for spreading the thing, how long did you stay after leaving your first sex partner before meeting this one? 2 weeks in a relationship and the boy don shop clean mouth dey ask for extra ALREADY and you are here asking us whether you should be giving him every day? Did you ask us before you gave him the first one? Sane people are complaining about the price of fuel and crying because of the hardship in this country and you are here asking us how many times you need to commit fornication a day, pretty and attractive my foot, see you see HIV aids.
NONSENSE
MAD PEOPLE FULL HERE
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by davillian(m): 9:33am On Jun 27, 2023
Animegirl:
Is it normal for my boyfriend to demand sex each time, he sees me? I love my boyfriend so much but asking sex from me everyday, is something I find abnormal. I don't really know his intentions or he just find me too attractive but the relationship isn't up to 2 weeks but I'm not happy with the constant demand for sex
cheesy that's the only thing he wants from you
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by Opeolami(m): 9:52am On Jun 27, 2023
Animegirl:
Is it normal for my boyfriend to demand sex each time, he sees me? I love my boyfriend so much but asking sex from me everyday, is something I find abnormal. I don't really know his intentions or he just find me too attractive but the relationship isn't up to 2 weeks but I'm not happy with the constant demand for sex

How many times una done knack inside this your two weeks relationship? Make I see your pics if I go do one month.

Una no go get sense
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by AroOkigbo(m): 9:59am On Jun 27, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

I'm still very suspicious. At the risk of wasting my time, let me say this:

He's not your first love. You guys are just bound together by lust. He doesn't love you. Take away sex and his affection for you will vanish.

I'll guess that you guys are teenagers or newly minted early twenty year Olds. Rush is moving you gragra.

Please, stop wasting your time with the guy. He is just using you. Relationships like these hardly lead to marriage because they lack depth.

I'll talk to you like my sister:
Cut off that relationship.
Do something worthwhile with your early years.
Such guys will end up messing you up.
Your time is precious; youth is a vapor.
The guy will give you an STD, or pregnancy or both.

You are too young for all these unnecessary wahala.

And you think OP will listen to you.
She will learn. It's a matter of time, allow her.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by kevwemike: 10:18am On Jun 27, 2023
Zonefree:
He's asking for the only thing you can afford, what's the big deal?

Or you expected him to be demanding for Long Life and Prosperity from you

This gender sef undecided
true talk, but u get mouth Sha, lol
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by kevwemike: 10:20am On Jun 27, 2023
If u are busy and u are very productive he won't see u always to be demanding sex from u, except only if ur life depend on ur breasts and ass.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by ayo2008: 11:15am On Jun 27, 2023
Animegirl:

Thanks

You are welcome
God bless you
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by seetomorrow: 11:16am On Jun 27, 2023
Animegirl:

We haven't done anything but he keeps on asking. He is my first love, I haven't dated before just recently. I'm 24 years old.

Are you a virgin ? I need to know to tell you something.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by WhisperedNoise: 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2023
Benwallt:

Oga whisperNoise, get a grip on that tap. Let the guy reap bountifully. You weren't there when he was cultivating, don't spoil his harvest. Something tells me you already sent DM. I know your game though. You wanna come in through the backdoor
First off, it's whisperednoise. When next you want to quote me to say trash, at least get my name correctly.

You see,child, I am a man, and I have vowed to protect the ladies around me. I treat them like my sisters. I treat young girls like my younger ones. I've seen life. I'm not like you jambites. There is more to life than sex, boy. Sit down and learn. Life is deeper than flex and cruise. Think deep; use your brain.

PS: If the lady concerned can say that I sent her a DM, I'll give you 50k, and I'll give her 50k. Some of us still have integrity, boy. Learn it.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by WhisperedNoise: 12:07pm On Jun 27, 2023
Benwallt:

Did she tell you she's not giving it to him? Be careful with your advice. Don't ruin a nigga's game
I'll ruin nigga's games. Sorry bro. It's my commitment and contribution to this life to see that ladies don't fall prey to stu.pid young boys who will ruin their lives.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by Diego35M: 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2023
Animegirl:

Sex is the only thing we the men benefit in relationships, then why deny us our rights
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2023
Since you have been giving him continue until further notice
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by Kobicove(m): 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2023
Zonefree:

grin
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by tivhador: 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2023
Ask yourself - (1) Do I have anything else to offer him right now, apart from sex? (2) Does he have a high sex drive? (3) Do I see myself building a life with him, and also can i cope with his incessant demands for sex?
Animegirl:
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by OperationalVehi: 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2023
frozen70:

If e pain you go to court
Hahahah haha
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by OperationalVehi: 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Please, stop wasting your time with the guy. He is just using you. Relationships like these hardly lead to marriage because they lack depth.
The OP isn't a teenager. She sounds like a lady who is a fresher or 200level.

She is old enough to experience and learn from relationships. You can't take away the fact that at a stage, the human body /nature will play its part in creating attraction between two genders.

With that said, the boyfriend obviously has high libido while the lady doesn't. She can't end the relationship based on just that alone after all they just started dating.

Don't take away the fact that the boyfriend has been a provider to the lady.
We have to learn through various relationships before we settle down so that we understand how to handle situations.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by overseasnbeyond: 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2023
Do you expect him to peach bible everyday?
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by Morbeta11(m): 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2023
Animegirl:

He wants to enjoy it while it last.....
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by frozen70(f): 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2023
OperationalVehi:

Hahahah haha

Lol, yes naw
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by imagrg(m): 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2023
He is using you for fvcking practice.

Dey give the toto glutton your kpekus demolish. You go soon become mobile borehole.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 03, 2023
Zonefree:

I can't breathe 🤭
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by ukpahu(m): 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
Animegirl:

I have said no, countless times. If I don't, won't he cheat on me?
but you like the sex
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by rolinox(m): 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2023
It's totally cool to want some variety in your relationship, not just in the bedroom. You've only been together for less than two weeks, so it's understandable that you want to explore other aspects of your connection, too. You know, some people worry when their partners don't want sex at all, but that's not the issue here. If you want, you can try out that: is my boyfriend sexually attracted to me quiz to get a sense of where he might be coming from. But remember, it's all about having an open chat with your boyfriend to figure out what works best for both of you. Relationships are about balance, after all. 😉
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. by Durabest: 9:44pm On Nov 20, 2023
Animegirl:
I know then meaning of that red flag

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Go Crazy When I See Men In This Outfit (photo) / Things Every Girl Wants From Her Boyfriend / How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.