Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen (28928 Views)

Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid / New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence / Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by Edusouls(m): 11:17am On Jun 27, 2023
zomby:
Where are they going? Can they leave?
Only people that take care of their homeland can go back.
The Igbos have no where to go. Why?
1. They are blessed with weak leaders that will rather spend their stolen money on running after young girls.
2. They have no respect for themselves or for the homeland.
3. There is nothing exceptional in the East.
4. Lagos is their little New York; most of them will rather relocate to Lagos than staying the village and make East a stronger place.
most Igbos are leaving Lagos oooo, am I witness to that, though the very rich stays , but the high rate of estates development and infrastructure, influx of money to the east from Igbos all over the country can be very evident, brother the project called Nigeria is failed long ago everyone is tired

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by 27Pushing30: 11:17am On Jun 27, 2023
steeltrust:
bro warri is a good example

The thriving city has become a shadow of it self and now all you see is keke and pos operator

you are comparing Warri with Lagos?

Was warri a commercial nerve center?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by SLOVFO(m): 11:18am On Jun 27, 2023
richie240:
Return ke?
They had rather die in Lagos than go back home.

Yet d same clowns will say Yorubas hate them.
A place where they have d kind of freedom they dare not think of having in their places of origin (courtesy ipob), yet the payback is hate and antagonism.
cool

Because the majority of Igbos refused to queue up behind your tribesmen (political candidates) you guys interpret it as hate. But when they supported another of your sons , OBJ, you guys didn't count it as anything.
And by the way, why would they leave their investments in Lagos and return to the SE? Una wan reap where una no sow. Who does that except in war situation. As long as Nigeria remains one , igbos will continue to live and thrive in Lagos and any other place they chose to domicile and do business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:18am On Jun 27, 2023
They think Yoruba will suffer if they leave lagos we are not lazy people go and develop your states too let us see the development you are claiming outside afterall charity begins at home.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by MadarasBlade(m): 11:24am On Jun 27, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
They think Yoruba will suffer if they leave lagos we are not lazy people go and develop your states too let us see the development you are claiming outside afterall charity begins at home.
What is developed about the SW?
I have been to Ogun; ekiti, two shithole states. Where in sw is developed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by PrincessofDSS(f): 11:24am On Jun 27, 2023
Too bad

Really worrisome video and what’s Soludo doing? Is he just against Peter Obi and forgot to carry out his official duties as the governor? Damn Soludo!!! I thought he was going to make a difference
Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by erniok(m): 11:25am On Jun 27, 2023
solreb:

Same in Lagos. Check your C of O.
Same everywhere in Nigeria. You are actually being leased the land for a period of 99 years. Government owns the land.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by Teeklef(m): 11:26am On Jun 27, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
This election really brought out the tribalism hidden in Nigerians especially the south west
I hate to dabble into tribalism but let me chip in this as a real omoluabi. You claimed the election exposed especially the south west😂. Other tribes won state in southwest. Atiku won osun,obi won Lagos and they amassed a lot of votes in other south western state compare to South east that they cleared all their states. So tell us something else Mr adigunajale.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by richie240: 11:27am On Jun 27, 2023
Boyooosa:

You are ethnocentrically emotional.

I can call all you type here, a blackmail and nothing outside it.

Even if you think it, from now till you give up, Nigeria is not going to be divided, rather, every Nigerian will live to witness a better Nigeria from now on, including your family.

You guys can not gain anything from the hatred you are brewing among the citizens - the war drum you are beating.

Unfortunately for you, a major population of your tribesmen, most especially the elites, understand that the likes of you, are wandering among them, do exist but you know what, they don't give a fvck, neither do we too, you are an abandoned project!
'Elites' like Ngozi okonjo iweala, chimmamanda Adichie, psquare, illbliss, charly boy, obi ezekwesali, orji kalu, peter obi, ngige, Ohaneze ndi-nonsense, but to mention a few?

The earlier we realize that the average southeasterns (literate or illiterate, rich or poor, elite or peasant) have a herd mentality and reason alike, the better.
cool

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by erniok(m): 11:27am On Jun 27, 2023
PrincessofDSS:
Too bad

Really worrisome video and what’s Soludo doing? Is he just against Peter Obi and forgot to carry out his official duties as the governor? Damn Soludo!!! I thought he was going to make a difference
So sad watching that video. Infrastructure, security, louts are now serious problems in Anambra. Igbos should start holding their state governors responsible.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 27, 2023
Ameoba300:

You're being foolish. Are we all not Nigerians?

Some of us are biafrans ooo, please stop pretending.

Recently, they posted a video carrying pangolo trying to use it to intimidate their fathers grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by cktheluckyman: 11:29am On Jun 27, 2023
Menclothing:
In Dubai law state any foreigner buying properties is just for 99 years after land or building belongs to government

So igbos are foreigners in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by Omenlon: 11:29am On Jun 27, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
This election really brought out the tribalism hidden in Nigerians especially the south west
for your mind you make sense, abi?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:30am On Jun 27, 2023
MadarasBlade:

That's why your people want to die here to go and develop their states is too difficult for them. If Ogun and Ekiti wasn't develop we are at peace with it. Your people always migrating to these states everyday shame on you go back home

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by Christistruth03: 11:30am On Jun 27, 2023
grin

3 Likes

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by HomorBj(m): 11:31am On Jun 27, 2023
[quote author=chuksanambra post=124062711]

Lagos already had an airport in 1947.
Where was your father in 1947?

How many plaza does your father have in Alaigbo?
How many factories does your father have in the East?

Easy my bro,I think most of these Easterners on nairaland and twitter no really sabi history, that's why someone can sit somewhere in lagos still hyping East.Yorubas have always agitated for resource control and even regionalism,cos they always want self growth and survival.
Whenever I see some comments here,I go just dey laugh,SWest saw proper development and civilisation before Many other regions,Lagos for instance was even saner before the influx of Easterns.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by Teeklef(m): 11:33am On Jun 27, 2023
Scarrr:
ok oga...we don hear.. can u now leave asap🙄
Wicked human being you are 😂

4 Likes

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by richie240: 11:33am On Jun 27, 2023
drlateef:

He is asking what is working in Anambra. Is it not the same Anambra that Obi governed? So they know that Obi is a failure and they want to force a failure on Nigerians? God forbid!!! Thank God we dodged a bullet. Let him go back to Anambra to rule them again.
God bless u bro.
Sebi u see d grand hypocrisy of the average easterner.

They know this man was a calamity as a governor for 8 years but just bcus he's their kinsman they support him to replicate the same 'sterling'performance in Aso Rock.
cool

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by 9gerian: 11:36am On Jun 27, 2023
Is that what the Igbo man said in the video?

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by richie240: 11:36am On Jun 27, 2023
No, they are the owners!
grin
cktheluckyman:

So igbos are foreigners in Lagos?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by nams77: 11:38am On Jun 27, 2023
RockHard:
I no understand ibo, but I'm guessing he supports his governor. Ibos should think home. They have the smallest landmass of all regions in Nigeria. Since they claim to be worldwide developers it shouldn't be difficult for them to develop their region to Dubai. They should go and develop alaibo first.
When you say develop their place what do you mean? You think the east is a big slum or what? Have visited once?
The day my colleagues came down to my village for a burial, they were shocked at the massive infrastructural development. I don't boast but my village lookw much better than a lot of places in so called cities. That the Igbo man will migrate to other lands to do business is because of business advantage and gains. .
Move ports to the east and see many eastern businesses relocate.
The failure is the government. The eastern government not fixing roads and other stuffs
I have travelled widely so I understand what I'm saying.
Enuf said

2 Likes

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by Unrated900(m): 11:39am On Jun 27, 2023
RockHard:
I no understand ibo, but I'm guessing he supports his governor. Ibos should think home. They have the smallest landmass of all regions in Nigeria. Since they claim to be worldwide developers it shouldn't be difficult for them to develop their region to Dubai. They should go and develop alaibo first.

They can't developed their region.
Because they don't belive in their region
This is why they run to lagos to developed ladipo and alaba
Yet they cant developed it

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by ElValiente(m): 11:39am On Jun 27, 2023
RockHard:

I just got someone to translate what the guy in the video was saying. Omo, it's even trending on tweeter. Dem say una dey sheet for road for Anambra. Na true Odiegwu o.
fact oo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by Teeklef(m): 11:40am On Jun 27, 2023
MadarasBlade:

Oga have been to the five southeastern state. Tell me wetin special too. No be for Aba(osisioma area) I see people using gutter water to wash Keke maruwa😂.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by Meti99(m): 11:43am On Jun 27, 2023
When you hear ONE NIGERIA na Yoruba land be the meeting point/joint point/point of equilibrium...
Northerners don't give same privilege they enjoy in their lands to foreigners, same thing with the IGBOS but Yoruba give every privilege and rights to every dick and Harry...

Northerners have Sharia law
Easterners don't even consider you as one of them...

But you see Yoruba ehn...

But now is the time of redemption when every thing that has been stolen/snatched will be restored to the rightful owners......and no amount of your cries will stop this MOVEMENT

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by sencekompis: 11:44am On Jun 27, 2023
Wouss! Wo bi MAKE UNA DEY GO finito

4 Likes

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by Lazenby007(m): 11:44am On Jun 27, 2023
Just look at what politics of hatred and bitterness have caused the one time beautiful romance between Yorubas and Igbos .

I hold two people responsible for all these nonsense : That bastard called M C Oluomo and Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by Boyooosa(m): 11:44am On Jun 27, 2023
richie240:

'Elites' like Ngozi okonjo iweala, chimmamanda Adichie, psquare, illbliss, charly boy, obi ezekwesali, orji kalu, peter obi, ngige, Ohaneze ndi-nonsense, but to mention a few?

The earlier we realize that the average southeasterns (literate or illiterate, rich or poor, elite or peasant) have a herd mentality and reason alike, the better.
cool

I've not taken time to notice such of them tho but I grossly believe that a good part of their population are sensible and reasonable
Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by emapeteum(m): 11:45am On Jun 27, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
That came as a result of Igbos attitude to their hosting community

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by 9gerian: 11:45am On Jun 27, 2023
I think it was the program by Pastor Poju called “the Platform” that projected Obi as different from the rest. Especially when he mentioned how frugal he was, and how he left some surplus in the state coffers.

However, Tinubu’s landmark achievements in Lagos in spite of the withholding of funds by Obasanjo’s federal government from Lagos easily dwarfed Obi’s lackluster performance as governor of Anambra for 8 years, evidenced by the comments by Anambra citizens at the time, which were dug out to counter/dispel the big talk by Obi. This was why Obi could not muster more votes in the southwest, else it would have been a walkover in most of the southwest.

richie240:

God bless u bro.
Sebi u see d grand hypocrisy of the average easterner.

They know this man was a calamity as a governor for 8 years but just bcus he's their kinsman they support him to replicate the same 'sterling'performance in Aso Rock.
cool

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode / Ngige Escapes Mob Attack As Anambra APC Meeting Turns Violent / Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.