Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen (29008 Views)

Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid / New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence / Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by sukkot: 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2023
wilsonlexis:
You see this man that did this video,is a well known broadcaster ,an intelligent one and what he said it's 100% true,Soludo is just putting propaganda,I stay in Anambra ,please if you dey Lagos abeg chill there ,you can't even buy something from the mkt and go home without agberos collecting you money for carrying it,the gutters and water ways are shit dumps,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by BeninRefugees: 12:33pm On Jun 27, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
Una Forefathers (Ironsi, Azikwe) are known tribalist that covet Lagos resources same reason Ojukwu sacrifice hundred of thousands of Osu at Ore trying to take Lagos and got the beating of their life....

Worse ko, Awon empty barrel gbogbo...

The 66 coup was started because of your tribal bigotry when awo instigated you people that Igbos are trying to take over
Because NCNC swept almost all the seats
You guys have history of jealousy and envy

Abeg make our people come back

People that are not even tolerant to each other sef

Their Moslems in kwara are fighting their traditional people not to do their JuJu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 12:33pm On Jun 27, 2023
They will go back by force, time will tell.
Charity begins at home, let them go and do that.
Innoson is an example.
PlayerMeji:
Look at these people wanting to blackmail Yorubas for economic goals...

If you like, no go develop Anambra, make you dey Lagos dey form papas...

when day break, he go clear for your eye.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by Wizardslayer: 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2023
Soludo may end up as the worst governor ever in the history of Anambra state. All he does is to go about speaking grammar to confuse people.
Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by richie240: 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2023
Boyooosa:

I've not taken time to notice such of them tho but I grossly believe that a good part of their population are sensible and reasonable
They are in the minority bro.
If only u get to read their social media.
All those ones I've mentioned (in my previous post) would've passed for 'rational soutteasterners' until they opened their mouths.

How many of them have we seen criticizing d killings in southeast by Igbos/ugm? Let one of them fall from okada in oshodi and y see them wailing ''McOluomo is attacking us''

How many of the elites criticize their govt back home for poor governance as they open their mouth waaaah against south west leaders?
cool

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by BeninRefugees: 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
Well the same NBS says people in the SE can't afford recharge cards which translates to low disposable income...

https://www.nairaland.com/7663446/lagos-ogun-kano-account-27

And furthermore, I can't see any SE state In top echelons of Top State revenue earners which invariably can be term as low Economical activities in SE...the main reason Soludo is screaming "come back to alaibo'...

https://www.legit.ng/business-economy/economy/1498215-the-nigerian-states-highest-internally-generated-revenue/

Yeye dey smell.

So igr is how you measure poverty index hahahaha 🤣 you're a clown I swear

I showed you poverty index rate per region SE is the least ya showing me igr
how much dem dey give you inside the igr grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by Medalb: 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2023
Menclothing:
In Dubai law state any foreigner buying properties is just for 99 years after land or building belongs to government
Even in Nigeria
Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by CursedOsuPigs: 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
This election really brought out the tribalism hidden in Nigerians especially the south west

Mechie onu gi!

Is this post about Yorubas?

Akindanidani

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by omoyeni37: 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
That's why your people want to die here to go and develop their states is too difficult for them. If Ogun and Ekiti wasn't develop we are at peace with it. Your people always migrating to these state everyday shame on you go back home
His people full oshogbo too grin

8 Likes

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by Medalb: 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2023
brainpulse:

Before your people started relocating to Lagos en mass from your potopoto region in the late 80s and 90s, Lagos was doing very well and great in commence and trade.
Madillas and Marina areas were very clean, orderly and neat. Lagos was neat and beautiful.
We had foreign industries in Lagos producing high quality textiles in Aswani & Afprints.
We had indigenous pharmaceutical companies in Ikeja. I love this
We had shoe making industries like Bata & lennards in Iyana Isolo and co.
Now
Your people brought dirts and refuse everywhere even on the roads and where you have shops.
Your people killed local industries with fake importations from china and everywhere.
You people have brought second hand cloths, tokunbo etc to kill local production.
You people brought in street trading to Lagos and opening 2 by 2 shops everywhere.

Look, alot of you are just toddlers and kids, if your people go, Lagos will reset to its default settings of sane environment and commerce.
Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2023
omoyeni37:

His people full oshogbo too grin
even in ife they are just migrating anyhow

9 Likes

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by Gboom: 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
haaa won to wo bomi lenu ni o
Won m'owon ara won.
Yooba ni b'eru ba pe'nle epe alajobi ni o ma se

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by MSGAMBLE9: 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2023
BeninRefugees:

The 66 coup was started because of your tribal bigotry when awo instigated you people that Igbos are trying to take over
Because NCNC swept almost all the seats
You guys have history of jealousy and envy

Abeg make our people come back

People that are not even tolerant to each other sef

Their Moslems in kwara are fighting their traditional people not to do their JuJu

You mean Awolowo instigate the coward Ojukwu to declare independent when he was the one with Ironsi that end Niger Delta republic independent and sentence Adaka boro to death? This your okoto is not adding up... Did he also encouraging Ojukwu to make a go at Lagos?

Premium Okoto meowing....!

The same people that has Osu caste system is talking about loving one another...while your people here called Ebonyi people non-ibo....While Ikwere and Anioma people are avoiding una like plague...I laff in French

Yeye dey smell.

5 Likes

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by zoedew: 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2023
Menclothing:
In Dubai law state any foreigner buying properties is just for 99 years after land or building belongs to government
FYI, with a few exceptions the position is not different in the Nigerian landholding system.
Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by udemzyudex(m): 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
The man is daft,why Soludo dey tell them to come back then?

Make dem no dey develop another man land,mk dem go develop their own.

2 Likes

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by BluntCrazeMan: 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2023
EcoBrick:
Can we have any Igbo-to-English translators to translate the Igbo parts of what he's saying?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTUucOUIhj8

Meanwhile..

Only an Igbo person fit get mind to challenge his own governor...
Even when he himself no get anything strong enough to brag about.
Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2023
Gboom:

Won m'owon ara won.
Yooba ni b'eru ba pe'nle epe alajobi ni o ma se
beeni o
Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by FreeStuffsNG: 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2023
osuofia2:
grin grin grin
Soludo wan set us up
grin
Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by Chibuezem(m): 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2023
brainpulse:

Before your people started relocating to Lagos en mass from your potopoto region in the late 80s and 90s, Lagos was doing very well and great in commence and trade.
Madillas and Marina areas were very clean, orderly and neat. Lagos was neat and beautiful.
We had foreign industries in Lagos producing high quality textiles in Aswani & Afprints.
We had indigenous pharmaceutical companies in Ikeja.
We had shoe making industries like Bata & lennards in Iyana Isolo and co.
Now
Your people brought dirts and refuse everywhere even on the roads and where you have shops.
Your people killed local industries with fake importations from china and everywhere.
You people have brought second hand cloths, tokunbo etc to kill local production.
You people brought in street trading to Lagos and opening 2 by 2 shops everywhere.

Look, alot of you are just toddlers and kids, if your people go, Lagos will reset to its default settings of sane environment and commerce.
I don't blame your blow hole you call mouth, I blame our state governors and legislators who have been dancing to the tune of wickedness denying igbo states proper development. If Abia state was developed all round what business of living would I have in Lagos or Abuja.
Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by BeninRefugees: 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
You mean Awolowo instigate the coward Ojukwu to declare independent when he was the one with Ironsi that end Niger Delta republic independent and sentence Adaka boro to death? This your okoto is not adding up... Did he also encouraging Ojukwu to make a go at Lagos?

Premium Okoto meowing....!

The same people that has Osu caste system is talking about loving one another...while your people here called Ebonyi people non-ibo....While Ikwere and Anioma people are avoiding una like plague...I laff in French

Yeye dey smell.
See this green soup algea eater o grin
I'm from Anioma onicha olona to be precise 😭 you divide and rule is obsolete grin

Our SE brothers never denied us even when our brother nzeogwu from ibusa delta State was the coup perpetrator they stood by us

We are one united ground Infact the first president of ohaneze was from my people and we have had different positions over the years in our big Igbo family. They want to bring their stupid divide tactics during last election Obi of Asagba and Okowa made it clear we are 1 big family

Go and get your brothers in kogi and Kwara the gambaris are ruling or some of the other refugees in Benin Republic grin they despise you guys that's why they keep denying you grin

You guys are known liars and slanderous people

And dirty as well cheesy na person wey no know una

2 Likes

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by Deepspirituals: 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2023
Investing both home and out of home are both Good.
Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by ILEMUDA(m): 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2023
This is the voice of "Huge man" of Radio Sapientia

I like listening to him on Sport matters on that station................. Huge Man Odogwu Odogwu Odogwu

1 Like

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by kokomilala(m): 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2023
@BeninRefugees, your assertion is too simplistic. You mentioned Lagos being the federal capital from 1914 to 1992 or. Did you factor in the years before 1914 as I had earlier stated? The interaction with the Portuguese, the British etc.

Lagos, had by the turn of the 20th century become an economic hub in West Africa. My own great grandfather- Badaru Ajao Abina- of blessed memory- a textile merchant, in 1908 bought a shipload of damask textile from a European, who had heard so much about the commercial development of Lagos. He and others contributed in no small measure to the socio-political and economic development of Lagos. During this period, Lagos was also making impact on western policies .

Lagos, being a coastal city, like New York, London etc, is an attraction and gateway for economic prosperity. But one thing people fail to realize is the interaction it had with the Europeans and the educated returnee slaves, who contributed so much to its development.

And, after the capital has been moved to Abuja, how has Lagos been faring? It's the people- the human resource- driving the city to economic heights.

Now, if any demographic movements or exchange of populations happen, I can assure you that Lagos will still stand, even if the Igbos take away their so called investments.

3 Likes

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by codemaniacs: 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2023
GetSenseNow:

The population you're talking about is same thing the poster talked about.

Asaba was like Lagos back in the days and the same thing the Yorubas are doing is same thing Warri indigenes did. If anyone was told Warri will degerate to this extent, no one would've believed. Those who fail to learn from history are bound to repeat it.

As for me I wish the Igbos would leave Lagos too, and as the poster said, if the Igbos leave other SS tribes would leave too.

Other tribes are not bringing anything to Lagos that is not already available in Lagos or other Yoruba states.

Lagos or the SW can never be affected or be a shadow of itself if other tribes leave Lagos.

the SW will trade with Benin Republic, Togo, Ghana and Siera Leone..

The huge population of Yorubas both in Nigeria and outside Nigeria would ensure the SW continues to progress.

Don't ever compare a major tribe population like Yoruba to minor tribes population in Asaba which is not up to the population of Yorubas in Lagos alone.

8 Likes

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by MSGAMBLE9: 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2023
BeninRefugees:

See this green soup algea eater o grin
I'm from Anioma onicha olona to be precise 😭 you divide and rule is obsolete grin

Our SE brothers never denied us even when our brother nzeogwu from ibusa delta State was the coup perpetrator they stood by us

We are one united ground Infact the first president of ohaneze was from my people and we have had different positions over the years in our big Igbo family. They want to bring their stupid divide tactics during last election Obi of Asagba and Okowa made it clear we are 1 big family

Go and get your brothers in kogi and Kwara the gambaris are ruling or some of the other refugees in Benin Republic grin they despise you guys that's why they keep denying you grin

You guys are known liars and slanderous people

And dirty as well cheesy na person wey no know una

You must be new, SE are United? Are Ikwere with you guys? Anioma say they are from Benin and Igala

https://www.nairaland.com/2507315/anioma-asaba-people-not-igbo

https://www.nairaland.com/421192/not-igbo-ikwerre

https://www.nairaland.com/6558893/ikwere-people-not-igbo-andy

Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by MSGAMBLE9: 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2023
BeninRefugees:

So igr is how you measure poverty index hahahaha 🤣 you're a clown I swear

I showed you poverty index rate per region SE is the least ya showing me igr
how much dem dey give you inside the igr grin
And I humbly counter with latest NBS data showing how people in SE cannot afford recharge cards hence low disposable income... couple with no SE among top echelons of State earners which indicates low Economical activities...

https://www.nairaland.com/7663446/lagos-ogun-kano-account-27

https://www.legit.ng/business-economy/economy/1498215-the-nigerian-states-highest-internally-generated-revenue/

Isn't it glaring obvious the reason una dey commot that Shithole enmass via Night buses in thousands everyday ..

Yeye dey smell on Osu-land.

1 Like

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by kiddkash(m): 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Look at these people wanting to blackmail Yorubas for economic goals...

If you like, no go develop Anambra, make you dey Lagos dey form papas...

when day break, he go clear for your eye.
That is not what he said. Ask questions so you don't look dumb.
He is saying people would like to invest but not when insecurities is prevalent in the society and multiple taxation on the people
Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by NaijaCover(m): 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2023
EcoBrick:
Can we have any Igbo-to-English translators to translate the Igbo parts of what he's saying?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTUucOUIhj8

Hugeman
Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by Boyooosa(m): 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2023
richie240:

They are in the minority bro.
If only u get to read their social media.
All those ones I've mentioned (in my previous post) would've passed for 'rational soutteasterners' until they opened their mouths.

How many of them have we seen criticizing d killings in southeast by Igbos/ugm? Let one of them fall from okada in oshodi and y see them wailing ''McOluomo is attacking us''

How many of the elites criticize their govt back home for poor governance as they open their mouth waaaah against south west leaders?
cool

Hmmmm....deep
But notwithstanding, there are still a lot of beautiful souls among them.
I just don't understand why they continue to leave in isolation, even among themselves, they don't genuinely love each other.

The major offence other Nigerians committed to them is that leadership position but I keep telling them, if they don't embrace one another and extend it to the other part of the country, they won't get there forever.

Obi was so close because of the misbehaviour of Bubu and the dominating politics tinubu was playing in Lagos, obi too was not innocent of their isolation trait and ethnocentrism
Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by Christistruth00: 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2023
angry
Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by totit: 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2023
BeninRefugees:

Nigerian Bureau of statistics says otherwise grin grin

All you lots do all day is lie and slander

https://www.legit.ng/business-economy/economy/1505354-poverty-rate-nigeria-by-geo-political-zone-according-nbs-report/

Poverty index as of 2023 comprehensive stats.
SW is far better and ahead.

https://nigerianstat.gov.ng/news/78#:~:text=Highlights

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Supreme Court Verdict: Like Wike, Like Abba Yusuff / Soyinka Denies Blasting The Igbos, Says Whoever Believes He Did Is A slowpoke / Why We Dismissed Atiku’s Petition Challenging Buhari In Its Entirety - Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.