Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen (28949 Views)

Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid / New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence / Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by johnjose68: 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2023
RockHard:
I no understand ibo, but I'm guessing he supports his governor. Ibos should think home. They have the smallest landmass of all regions in Nigeria. Since they claim to be worldwide developers it shouldn't be difficult for them to develop their region to Dubai standard. They should go and develop alaibo first.

Ahaha...the guy no wan go. E com dey preach cheesy

Go first. grin

2 Likes

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by sangresan(m): 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
This election really brought out the tribalism hidden in Nigerians especially the south west

The tribalism that was invented by your forefathers.

Go school, you won't. Read books, you won't.

Sit down and read more about the history of tribalism and ethnicity in Nigeria. You will learn that Ibos na way for ethnicity from the days of Azikiwe, Nwokedi, and others.

1 Like

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by Lazenby007(m): 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2023
randymirrors:

You're a big fuul for calling Tinubu a bastard. Maybe you meant your father. Beautiful romance between Yorubas and Igbos yet you insult our leader. You're mard.
Millennium child !
Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by BreconHills(m): 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
Ameoba300:

You're being foolish. Are we all not Nigerians?

Nigeria's Land use act only grants ownership for 99 years and then it reverts to the state. It doesn't matter where you come from. In fact under the recent Ojora case in Lagos land reverted not to the state but to the original family after the 99 year period. Now that the registry is being digitalised unexpired land tenures will become clearer to the families originally holding the land.

3 Likes

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by emmybobo1: 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
Tajbol4splend:

You are talking of 1 out of 1000 Igbos, no Igbo man is part of 1-10 richest men in Nigeria, so they are not part of the most successful businessmen, when you are talking of dubious and piracy business, counterfeit products, that's what Igbos understand as business, how many times has NAFDAC burst fake Med Lab in Anambra, most businesses owned by you people have no integrity, it's a reality you know yourself, you prefer to sell fake products that you yourself wouldn't even use, how many times have I cried patronising electronic shop owned by Igbos, countless of times. This is not to smear your name but it's what people have known you for over the years
Your so called computer village are powered by Igbos. Infact if you don’t purchase electronics from Igbos then you have to import it directly from abroad. Because Igbos hold most of the franchise. You Yorubas are losers, you are just good for nothing. Even most of your professors I have conversed with are very shallow and don’t worth to be called profs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by OriOko88(m): 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2023
OVB123:
Young man, he is right. The first world power nation known to man is Egypt.
We talking of civilization..e.g roads construction,education and laws. Go read up ur history.
Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by Parrot69: 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2023
[quote author=Kingson28 post=124066553][/quote]
radarada-radadrada undecided
Kids talk.
I have said what I have said, and I'm glad my people are already awoke with your stupidiity and the myopic bigotry you fools display during election and post election period. It won't be long before the exodus will begin.. just like in the 70s' when Ghanaians were told to leave, this is playing out right now??
The same Ghana you told to leave is the same country you people( All inclusive) are running for shelter, economic benefits, academic and social oriented programs?? 🤣The same Ghana is now telling you People that has ruined the country Nigeria, Destroyed the bases of economic independence through (Tribalism, Nepotism, Corruption, Bigotry) are now telling Lots they don't want you in their country 🤣🤣.
Go back and build your country! That's what they are telling you Nigerians. The same way you're telling igbos now will happen in no distant time.
Space is a Matter of Time.
We Igbos are committed. Fewer less than 20yrs we will build an economy rivaling the like of Seychelles and we are equally capable to build our communities.

We have the population and Acumen to do so. (Go to South East and see what's happening there right now) but just that you like being in your enclave to spit rubbish from your Ewedu gully mouth, you'd prefer to stay in your Dark Rusty Brown Roofs with Leaking Zinc.
A house with no visible WC toilet with cristen water to clean ynash but you folks will rather rub it up with Banana leaves plucked from the farm.
As primitive Ogbomosho Man you are I can deduct you are Full of Bitterness and envy against a tribe that is 10times better than your entire generation.
Igbos are Economic nomads (That's our only default setting) Just like the Fulanis/Hausas are Agro nomads going about with their cattles and sheep's. You and your Tribesmen are more of Scholar/Economic nomads also...
The whole of UK is already agog with your people, But No Oyinbo is batting an eyelid against you folks...
All for good cos there's no one here that can say they're not migrants but I'm glad this is a wake up call and I'm glad it sounded at the right time for everyone inclusive to know what's up!
The identity Nigeria is a scam.

1 Like

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by McTested(m): 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2023
What do I know
Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by pquaver(m): 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2023
Renman:
Americans, Britons, French nationals etc are in Nigeria(under developed)...so because they are in Nigeria then does that America, France, America etc are not developed Anambra is more developed than Ogun, Osun, Ondo, Oyo and Ekiti Yet it doesn't mean you won't find an Igbo man in those states!!!
. Wrong. France America do not migrate to Nigeria for economic survival.. Anambra to lagos is mostly for economic survival.. A hungry America wont think of coming to Nigeria to survive..
Most anambraian look towards lagos for survival

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by Renman: 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2023
pquaver:
. Wrong. France America do not migrate to Nigeria for economic survival.. Anambra to lagos is mostly for economic survival.. A hungry America wont think of coming to Nigeria to survive..
Most anambraian look towards lagos for survival
So those that are surviving in Anambra, what will you call that..or the millionaires doing business in Anambra with their indigenous companies,..what will you call that Also what of your people that left their state's to Anambra,...what will you call that Yes those coming to Lagos do so because it has federal government presence - functional sea port etc and not because of survival, if its because of survival Then why does Anambra state has one of the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by Kingson28: 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2023
[quote author=Parrot69 post=124069511]
radarada-radadrada undecided
Kids talk.
I have said what I have said, and I'm glad my people are already awoke with your stupidiity and the myopic bigotry you fools display during election and post election period. It won't be long before the exodus will begin.. just like in the 70s' when Ghanaians were told to leave, this is playing out right now??
The same Ghana you told to leave is the same country you people( All inclusive) are running for shelter, economic benefits, academic and social oriented programs?? 🤣The same Ghana is now telling you People that has ruined the country Nigeria, Destroyed the bases of economic independence through (Tribalism, Nepotism, Corruption, Bigotry) are now telling Lots they don't want you in their country 🤣🤣.
Go back and build your country! That's what they are telling you Nigerians. The same way you're telling igbos now will happen in no distant time.
Space is a Matter of Time.
We Igbos are committed. Fewer less than 20yrs we will build an economy rivaling the like of Seychelles and we are equally capable to build our communities.

We have the population and Acumen to do so. (Go to South East and see what's happening there right now) but just that you like being in your enclave to spit rubbish from your Ewedu gully mouth, you'd prefer to stay in your Dark Rusty Brown Roofs with Leaking Zinc.
A house with no visible WC toilet with cristen water to clean ynash but you folks will rather rub it up with Banana leaves plucked from the farm.
As primitive Ogbomosho Man you are I can deduct you are Full of Bitterness and envy against a tribe that is 10times better than your entire generation.
Igbos are Economic nomads (That's our only default setting) Just like the Fulanis/Hausas are Agro nomads going about with their cattles and sheep's. You and your Tribesmen are more of Scholar/Economic nomads also...
The whole of UK is already agog with your people, But No Oyinbo is batting an eyelid against you folks...
All for good cos there's no one here that can say they're not migrants but I'm glad this is a wake up call and I'm glad it sounded at the right time for everyone inclusive to know what's up!
The identity Nigeria is a scam.

Yoruba people in UK are NOT raining insults on their host community and abusing and disrespecting them.
The problems of you Igbos are very obvious: you lack a sense of gratitude and you lack the culture of respect.
You like to bite the fingers that feed you.
You claim to be economic migrants, but you have not learnt that migrating to live in other people's enclave requires you to respect them and to be grateful for accommodating you.
Be fast and swift in packing your belongings and relocate back to your region where there is no brown rusty leaking zinc roof and where every house even the ones in your hamlets and villages have WC.
We wish you well in your relocation efforts.
Good bye and God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2023
Bridget95:
even though you won't suffer , your economy will shrink.
it is just a matter of time we will adjust .

2 Likes

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by ipodstinks: 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2023
RockHard:

I just got someone to translate what the guy in the video was saying. Omo, it's even trending on twitter. Dem say una dey sheet for road for Anambra. Na true Odiegwu o.
We know this long ago
Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by Ykc2(m): 11:52pm On Jun 27, 2023
EcoBrick:
Can we have any Igbo-to-English translators to translate the Igbo parts of what he's saying?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTUucOUIhj8

you don't know what his saying you rush post it translate it then
Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by LajaLaba: 11:57pm On Jun 27, 2023
Renman:
Ok. But the fact remains that it's more developed than Ogun, Osun, Ekiti, Ondo and Oyo!!!
See wetin this IPOB rat dey type grin Village boy
Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by honeyB2018: 12:18am On Jun 28, 2023
RockHard:

I just got someone to translate what the guy in the video was saying. Omo, it's even trending on twitter. Dem say una dey sheet for road for Anambra. Na true Odiegwu o.

Your interpreters never got it right before they interpreted it for you.
The guy is calling for an overhaul of the system in Anambra before people relocate their businesses to the state. Open defecation he spoke about is rampant in Lagos State, get to Mile 2, Lagos Island and other places in Lagos, it's there. But generally, he wants things properly arranged, infrastructures provided, security provided before the governor can think of mobilizing people to relocate.
He talked about Agbero and multiple taxations, that are also rampant in Lagos as some of the things, to be looked into.
It's not more than a cry for better governance which all and sundry want anywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by honeyB2018: 12:25am On Jun 28, 2023
[quote author=Kingson28 post=124070635][/quote]

I'm amazed, each time I read any post by a Yoruba man on this platform, talking about not respecting their host. I begin to wonder. What exactly constitutes respect in the eyes of an average Yoruba man.
Kindly let us know from you, how IGBOS disrespects the Yorubas in their land.
I will like to know.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by pquaver(m): 12:27am On Jun 28, 2023
Renman:
So those that are surviving in Anambra, what will you call that..or the millionaires doing business in Anambra with their indigenous companies,..what will you call that Also what of your people that left their state's to Anambra,...what will you call that Yes those coming to Lagos do so because it has federal government presence - functional sea port etc and not because of survival, if its because of survival Then why does Anambra state has one of the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria

Dont tell me u r not smart.. Nigerians japa to uk or us, are some Nigerians who are not japaing not surviving? Does it make Nigeria same as uk or Canada or us? The tendency is tha a broke Nigerian will lwave Nigeria for uk, us or Canada.. Same as a broke anambra will prefer to take his or her chance in lagos than anambra.. Fact

3 Likes

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by Renman: 12:41am On Jun 28, 2023
pquaver:

Dont tell me u r not smart.. Nigerians japa to uk or us, are some Nigerians who are not japaing not surviving? Does it make Nigeria same as uk or Canada or us? The tendency is tha a broke Nigerian will lwave Nigeria for uk, us or Canada.. Same as a broke anambra will prefer to take his or her chance in lagos than anambra.. Fact
And you also don't have to tell me you are not smart...so those that moved to Lagos told you it's because they were broke That means those of your people that moved to Anambra etc, also means they are broke, baa Or your people that left their state to Lagos, means they are also broke, right
Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by Renman: 12:41am On Jun 28, 2023
LajaLaba:
See wetin this IPOB rat dey type grin Village boy
Then prove me wrong!!!
Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by pquaver(m): 1:03am On Jun 28, 2023
Renman:
And you also don't have to tell me you are not smart...so those that moved to Lagos told you it's because they were broke That means those of your people that moved to Anambra etc, also means they are broke, baa Or what of your people that left their state to Lagos, means they are also broke, right

Did Nigeriansmoving abroad tell u is for economic reasons? But u just know? It isonly a fool that will argue the economic value between anambra and lagos.. Nwoke mu ga zuru ike.. The migration trend is anambra to lagos not lagos to anambra.. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by LajaLaba: 1:04am On Jun 28, 2023
Renman:
Then prove me wrong!!!
By posting pictures right?seems u no get work....Go rest
Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by Renman: 1:28am On Jun 28, 2023
pquaver:

Did Nigeriansmoving abroad tell u is for economic reasons? But u just know? It isonly a fool that will argue the economic value between anambra and lagos.. Nwoke mu ga zuru ike.. The migration trend is anambra to lagos not lagos to anambra.. Shalom
So why not all the Anambra people migrate to Lagos because of the economic reasons Why are many of them still in Anambra doing well and becoming millionaires And why are your people also migrating to Lagos...is it for economic reasons And you want to tell me there is no migration from Lagos to Anambra...or you want to tell me you know everything that is going on including everybody The joke is on you!!!
Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by Renman: 1:30am On Jun 28, 2023
LajaLaba:
By posting pictures right?seems u no get work....Go rest
Then why engaging me without facts
Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by seeme2(f): 3:46am On Jun 28, 2023
Na so so we are going I dey hear since election. undecided Make una do con dey go abeg. Chest beaters, your welcome is overstayed abi na by force?
Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by SugarGirl44(f): 7:07am On Jun 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Law of reciprocity is the Solution https://www.nairaland.com/7612989/lagos-guber-plight-igbo-law
If you don't give us from your own, you will no longer get anything in Yorubaland with real peace of mind about the future.

The current system is skewed against your Yoruba host and it is not sustainable and equitable. You have land, political appointments, jobs, etc. too, give us in exchange for the ones we give you in Yorubaland.

You can not keep your own 100% and want from ours. Our resources are finite too! If you don't collaborate by reciprocity, one hot head generation of Yoruba may come tomorrow and challenge the injustice violently like the young Gani Adams did in the 90s. Give the Yoruba in Igboland all the privileges you enjoy in Yorubaland for equity.

Which privilege exists in that barren land?
Abegi….those people are just empty barrels, and if they mistakenly give you 1 item, they’re ready to collect 100 from you, they’re barbarians with no values.
Everybody should go back to their region, simple.

4 Likes

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by SugarGirl44(f): 7:13am On Jun 28, 2023
Henix:

Lagos is what it is today because of those economic infrastructures. Let them give SS/SE a standard seaport/international airport and see how those economic boom in Lagos will gradually relocate

Which seaport do you want apart from the ones in the SS already
You’re just brain dead, talking like a sick parrot.
Nothing is inside your head, if not you won’t be asking for what’s already in existence.

Just pack your bagco bag and leave, we don’t want you again, have some shame fa! Ahan!

4 Likes

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by Renman: 9:09am On Jun 28, 2023
SugarGirl44:

Which seaport do you want apart from the ones in the SS already
You’re just brain dead, talking like a sick parrot.
Nothing is inside your head, if not you won’t be asking for what’s already in existence.

Just pack your bagco bag and leave, we don’t want you again, have some shame fa! Ahan!
They won't go...they will keep dominating you while you keep hating them just like your comment and if even they go, their properties still remain theirs. Nothing for you to claim!!
Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by MSGAMBLE9: 10:48am On Jun 28, 2023
Renman:
They won't go...they will keep dominating you while you keep hating them just like your comment and if even they go, their properties still remain theirs. Nothing for you to claim!!
Just like Serbs properties in Kosovo remains their after partition, and Georgians properties remains theirs in South Ossettia or even Sudanese properties in South Sudan....how many of una Forefathers properties was repatriated to una in the North after civil war....

Dominate? in their 2x2 small cubicle shop with petty trading of CDs, Clothwares... you must think Lagos is Onitsha "international' market...

Traffic Gala Hawkers claiming to have bought Lagos land... Day never break for your side.

Yeye be like Osu Deveropers chest-beating.... Awon empty barrel

3 Likes

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by Renman: 11:27am On Jun 28, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
Just like Serbs properties in Kosovo remains their after partition, and Georgians properties remains theirs in South Ossettia or even Sudanese properties in South Sudan....how many of una Forefathers properties was repatriated to una in the North after civil war....

Dominate? in their 2x2 small cubicle shop with petty trading of CDs, Clothwares... you must think Lagos is Onitsha "international' market...

Traffic Gala Hawkers claiming to have bought Lagos land... Day never break for your side.

Yeye be like Osu Deveropers chest-beating.... Awon empty barrel
Keep on hating! You have hated to the point of crying and accusing them of trying to take over Lagos because of their excelling spirit!!! Keep lazying about with hatred waiting for their properties to claim! Chaiii...SMH
Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by MSGAMBLE9: 11:39am On Jun 28, 2023
Renman:
Keep on hating! You have hated to the point of crying and accusing them of trying to take over Lagos because of their excelling spirit!!! Keep lazying about with hatred waiting for their properties to claim! Chaiii...SMH
E pain it..! when majority of your ladies are niche in housemaid sector couple with nwa boy-boy slavery and Gala Hawking... what's their to Envy

Hate Osu? Never, they don't even dominate/control whole Retailing sector..they are found wanting in Provisions, Perishables, Foodstuffs and Cosmetics retailing...

What's is the Fuss.. Keep screaming domination and at same time crying of Discriminations...

Yeye dey smell.

3 Likes

Re: An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen by Kingson28: 11:46am On Jun 28, 2023
[quote author=honeyB2018 post=124076900]

I'm amazed, each time I read any post by a Yoruba man on this platform, talking about not respecting their host. I begin to wonder. What exactly constitutes respect in the eyes of an average Yoruba man.
Kindly let us know from you, how IGBOS disrespects the Yorubas in their land.
I will like to know.
Thanks.

I understand why Respect is a difficult concept for anyone from your region to decipher, since it is foreign to your culture.
To respect your host means that you don't speak ill of your hosts in public.
You don't call them DIRTY, LIARS AND SLANDEROUS.
You don't call them a Region of Brown Rusty Leaking Zinc Roofs.
If your region is better, why not stay back there?
Why are you Igbos always the ONLY tribe ranting and raining abuses on your hosts?
They live around me here. Everywhere you meet them their congenital anomalies of being loud, proud and uncultured stand out for all to see.
Mention one other non-Yoruva tribe living in the South West that are disrespecting the Yorubas online and offline like the Igbos.
I can't explain respect to you.
Your genetic makeup and cultural set-up can't comprehend it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

More Pictures & Video From Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa State / JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) / Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In SOKOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.