Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,045 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

I'm About To Devour This Right Now! (pics Ins.) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm About To Devour This Right Now! (pics Ins.) (10706 Views)

I'm Craving This Right Now! (Pics ins.) / What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) / Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm About To Devour This Right Now! (pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:31am On Jun 27, 2023
I'm about to devour this right now. I hope there are no side effects of taking this too much. Anyway, I don't take it too much. But I always get it whenever I go to get fruits. I get it either one or two.

Attached below is the picture;

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Devour This Right Now! (pics Ins.) by Zonefree(m): 9:32am On Jun 27, 2023
Innocent cucumber cry

7 Likes

Re: I'm About To Devour This Right Now! (pics Ins.) by TemplarLandry: 9:35am On Jun 27, 2023
Attention seeker. You always post baloney.

25 Likes

Re: I'm About To Devour This Right Now! (pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:37am On Jun 27, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Attention seeker. You always post baloney.
Baloney? Is cucumber one?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Devour This Right Now! (pics Ins.) by Iykman042(m): 9:38am On Jun 27, 2023
you dey show us how the thing go enter ur pvssy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm About To Devour This Right Now! (pics Ins.) by Candidlady: 9:54am On Jun 27, 2023
grin cheesy
Re: I'm About To Devour This Right Now! (pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:58am On Jun 27, 2023
Iykman042:
you dey show us how the thing go enter ur pvssy
What do you mean by that please? Is there anything else that the cucumber meant for that I don't know of?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Devour This Right Now! (pics Ins.) by MatrixReloaded: 10:00am On Jun 27, 2023
You can't even handle breakable πŸ₯’ cucumber more less of erectile charged gbola, that is to say you are very hopeless being..
Re: I'm About To Devour This Right Now! (pics Ins.) by Wawelexy(m): 10:03am On Jun 27, 2023
Candidlady:
grin cheesy

Look at what your partner in crime is posting... Don't you people advice yourselves?

3 Likes

Re: I'm About To Devour This Right Now! (pics Ins.) by Candidlady: 10:07am On Jun 27, 2023
Wawelexy:

Look at what your partner in crime is posting... Don't you people advice yourselves?

So eating cucumber πŸ₯’ is now a crime bah

Yaro please let me be

4 Likes

Re: I'm About To Devour This Right Now! (pics Ins.) by Dexy4yah(m): 10:11am On Jun 27, 2023
Hmmmm make i no talk wetin dey my mind sha

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Devour This Right Now! (pics Ins.) by dangermouse(m): 10:12am On Jun 27, 2023
Ur cucumber, ur pxxsy.
None of our
business.
Just make sure u destroy the innocent cucumber after to avoid an innocent person eating it

14 Likes

Re: I'm About To Devour This Right Now! (pics Ins.) by Wawelexy(m): 10:14am On Jun 27, 2023
Candidlady:

So eating cucumber πŸ₯’ is now a crime bah

Yaro please let me be

But you and I know she's not eating it na..... Later now she will start complaining about her innocent boyfriend of not being able to make her kum, when the walls of her Jericho has been extremely stretch by an hefty fruit πŸ₯’

3 Likes

Re: I'm About To Devour This Right Now! (pics Ins.) by Candidlady: 10:40am On Jun 27, 2023
Wawelexy:

But you and I know she's not eating it na..... Later now she will start complaining about her innocent boyfriend of not being able to make her kum, when the walls of her Jericho has been extremely stretch by an hefty fruit πŸ₯’

Oga do not jump to conclusion

Cucumber is extremely healthy

A cucumber a day keeps the doctor away

3 Likes

Re: I'm About To Devour This Right Now! (pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:00am On Jun 27, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
You can't even handle breakable πŸ₯’ cucumber more less of erectile charged gbola, that is to say you are very hopeless being..
This is not a nice thing to say to someone.
Re: I'm About To Devour This Right Now! (pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:01am On Jun 27, 2023
dangermouse:
Ur cucumber, ur pxxsy.
None of our
business.
Just make sure u destroy the innocent cucumber after to avoid an innocent person eating it
What do you mean by that please? Is there anything else that the cucumber meant for that I don't know of?
Re: I'm About To Devour This Right Now! (pics Ins.) by brain54(m): 11:09am On Jun 27, 2023
Na una Dey make cucumber costly…

Cucumber cum juice. Nice combination.

…enjoy yourself eating and have a blast jare.

Life no get duplicate!

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Devour This Right Now! (pics Ins.) by parcydrix(m): 11:17am On Jun 27, 2023
I've got something else you could grab like that πŸ˜‰
Re: I'm About To Devour This Right Now! (pics Ins.) by Wawelexy(m): 11:26am On Jun 27, 2023
Candidlady:

An apple 🍎🍏 you meant to say... Stop turning it upside down to suit your narratives....

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Devour This Right Now! (pics Ins.) by dangermouse(m): 11:33am On Jun 27, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

Answer best known to you.

The way you unveiled the pics tells it all.

Stops acting innocent πŸ˜‡

5 Likes

Re: I'm About To Devour This Right Now! (pics Ins.) by sacajawea: 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2023
Now it's Clear, 100%! That she was deliberate In all she was doing all this while.

What kind of Sick Fcvk is this?! What fvckery is this sick cunt always doing? The Bloody fvck..??
All along it was pure intended, calculating trolling!

7 Likes

Re: I'm About To Devour This Right Now! (pics Ins.) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2023
This one must’ve banged her head as a kid.

3 Likes

Re: I'm About To Devour This Right Now! (pics Ins.) by Abolodje: 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Iku pa e
fadilaMaikiriki:
I'm about to devour this right now. I hope there are no side effects of taking this too much. Anyway, I don't take it too much. But I always get it whenever I go to get fruits. I get it either one or two.

Your pussy go chop this cucumber tire you better go find man.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Devour This Right Now! (pics Ins.) by Abolodje: 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2023
Candidlady:

β€œA cucumber a day keeps the males away” abi werey?

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Devour This Right Now! (pics Ins.) by Jaybee3456: 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2023
This mfer has cracked how to get so much attention on here grin

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Devour This Right Now! (pics Ins.) by Depriest2020: 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2023
undecided
The way you are holding that cucumber πŸ₯’ show's you suck d**k. The way you're holding it shows you just finished self servicing. I don't know why girls of small statures likes it big.

4 Likes

Re: I'm About To Devour This Right Now! (pics Ins.) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 27, 2023
Candidlady:

Indeed
Re: I'm About To Devour This Right Now! (pics Ins.) by care4you: 2:54pm On Jun 27, 2023
Candidlady:

Wrong

...!
Re: I'm About To Devour This Right Now! (pics Ins.) by ProphetM0hammad: 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Baloney? Is cucumber one?
Don't injure yourself
Re: I'm About To Devour This Right Now! (pics Ins.) by KingDash09(m): 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2023
Your hands ugly as fuccck like gorilla hands
fadilaMaikiriki:

Re: I'm About To Devour This Right Now! (pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Don't injure yourself
Why and how would I?
Re: I'm About To Devour This Right Now! (pics Ins.) by padi94(m): 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
It's a healthy snack, except you're agirl, then I don't put mouth for this kind thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Which Of These Big Ass Transformation Do You Think Is Fake (photos) / Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? / Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.