Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend (34494 Views)

My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by OriginalCEO: 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2023
I couldn’t find any connection.. maybe cos there is none

Even if she indeed got the inspiration from that guy it’s her biz really.

Just keep calm, love your wife and keep your eyes open
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by Lanre1st(m): 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2023
Just don't disturb yourself.

Sometime, when we hear a unique name or uncommon name it look special to us and we like the name .

I name my first daughter after a girl I have cruise for without the girl know or toasting her. I just like the name
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by Corporate2020: 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2023
Lucky ex boyfriend, he must have been fuccking the two sisters, I envy him

1 Like

Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by godofuck231: 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
Watin come concern you now , and why is nairaland having this as a discussion? Which kind fvcking case be this now ?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by BabaRamota1980: 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
amadil14:
Good day all,
I met my wife 4years ago, before we got married she told me that she has a boyfriend and she do call him pet name as ( MAJESTY) and I do see it wen ever he calls her not until our relationship became strong and we eventually got married.
However, before we got married my wife changed her sim card entirely and even till today I have never witness any strange number call her and we have been happily marriage.

Not until last week, my wife older sister gave birth to a baby girl and we both went to visit her and the baby with gifts. Infact my wife took along with her so many things in our house including baby baff my mum bought for her wen she put to birth.

My worry now is that, my wife sister named her daughter after my wife ex boyfriend and that has been disturbing me because the name still rings in my memory and I'm yet to know why among so many names on earth why I'll she chose (MAJESTY) as a name for her new born?

Note: this my wife sister is not yet married, she just got pregnant for a married man even as I write, the married is claimed to have traveled to London.

Please ur kind advice is highly needed.

Thank.

Ha. The ex boyfriend was fucking both sisters.
Trust me!
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by ebenezary(m): 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
I named my daughter my ex name and l can't remember the face of the Ex neither do l have tiny feeling for my ex but only line that name
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by MissingBudget: 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
You don't have real-life problems, that's why you worry about unnecessary things.

1 Like

Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by 7arrows: 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2023
amadil14:
Good day all,
I met my wife 4years ago, before we got married she told me that she has a boyfriend and she do call him pet name as ( MAJESTY) and I do see it wen ever he calls her not until our relationship became strong and we eventually got married.
However, before we got married my wife changed her sim card entirely and even till today I have never witness any strange number call her and we have been happily marriage.

Not until last week, my wife older sister gave birth to a baby girl and we both went to visit her and the baby with gifts. Infact my wife took along with her so many things in our house including baby baff my mum bought for her wen she put to birth.

My worry now is that, my wife sister named her daughter after my wife ex boyfriend and that has been disturbing me because the name still rings in my memory and I'm yet to know why among so many names on earth why I'll she chose (MAJESTY) as a name for her new born?

Note: this my wife sister is not yet married, she just got pregnant for a married man even as I write, the married is claimed to have traveled to London.

Thank.

Very funny. So ur ex owns the name no one else has the legal rght to use the name? Na jealousy dey worry you.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by frozen70(f): 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
amadil14:
Good day all,

Thank.

I don't even know what you are thinking about with such name

You are just funny

Keep entertaining yourself, your wife, your sister inlaw and the rest of us here
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by sonofElElyon: 8:50pm On Jun 27, 2023
amadil14:
Good day all,

Thank.

You are not serious..
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by OriginalCEO: 8:50pm On Jun 27, 2023
InvertedHammer:

/
Remember that in this era of wokeism, an insecure man has been redefined as a man who knows his rights, stands his ground and refuses to simp to women.

If your lady says that you are insecure, that means you are doing everything right as a man. Endeavour to wear the "Insecurity" tag as a badge of honour. The last thing you wanna be called is a "nice man".

/

True, they also use controlling if you monitor their activity small or give some orders. Once u no all these their woke definitions, they will guide you
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by Lifestone(m): 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2023
amadil14:
Good day all,

Thank.
Insecurity, SIMPLE
What's your business about whatever she calls her child. Na wa o, busybody
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by jide05: 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2023
Women are complex creatures, you can't understand them.
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by samwash(m): 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2023
In Fela's voice
Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake ham"
Some pple go dey fine problem where problem nor dey
What if the lady likes the name.
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2023
if you had met your wife a virgin, that name wouldn't have disturb you at all but because they have liberated your wife legs with many dicks that's why you're feeling insecure

so because your wife change her sim and is not taking strange calls doesn't mean his majesty is still not seeing her somewhere

who knows the guy might be the owner of your sister's wife pregnancy, you people no dey check family before you rush into it
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by Rhassidy360: 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2023
Plenty meat de inside your pot to worry about.
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2023
Wahala ma sele
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by fortunechy(m): 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2023
My question is what concerns u with the name?? Just ask God for Grace to trust ur wife...
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by Pat081: 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2023
Why are you using drugs over another person's sickness? So out of Nigeria problem na this one you carry for the head. God will heal you sir
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by xtivin(m): 9:05pm On Jun 27, 2023
amadil14:
Good day all,

Thank.
Nothing to worry,na women thing due to maybe a past event.as long as your wife has been on the same page with you. Pls forget it,keep your sanity and home
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by Hotwest: 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2023
My ex gf named her son after me

Her husband have no idea why!

She loved me so much and still do! She even allow me see her unclothedness on video call last year but I stopped it! She want us to meet and fuccck but I won't honor that
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2023
deavicky:
why did he leave you?.
We were simply in for s** no feeling attached.
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by okoroemeka(m): 9:08pm On Jun 27, 2023
amadil14:
Good day all,

Thank.
stop worrying yourself,the ways of women are mysterious sometimes and it is better you don't know more than what is needed for your sanity,just leave those people i beg,
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by 1Sharon(f): 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2023
Are you sure it's not just a coincidence?

Did you ask her if she named her child that because of someone else?
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by Xkale1996(m): 9:10pm On Jun 27, 2023
amadil14:
Good day all,

Thank.
hmmm guy you feel insecure
But if you're sure your wife is not communicating with her ex boyfriend
That is Good
Never allow her to communicate with her ex in any way.......
You have to investigate your wife
Women can cheat and you will never know
Till you die
Investigate your wife Wella

But der is nothing der for elder sister to name her child majesty
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by 1Sharon(f): 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2023
Foodqueen:
Na junior she name her pikin so.

Her baby daddy is your wife's ex.

Fear all these women that claim, their boyfriend is abroad.

Na lie, they are just ashamed to come out with the truth , hence the abroad cover-up.

Between,it's non of your business.provided it wasn't your wife that named your child that.

Una can Sabi worry for where trouble no de.

Nigerian men from abroad be like:

Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by Edipet(m): 9:23pm On Jun 27, 2023
HelinuesJobles:
The name

Sadiq Adeyemi a.k.a Helinues?
is this someone real face
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by Ibkrichie(m): 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2023
amadil14:
Good day all,

Thank.

So?
Na your pikin?
Why you just dey disturb yourself unnecessarily untop another person pikin name
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by Lolachef(f): 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2023
Aproko no go kill you.

She's married and she's not married abeg wetin be ur business?

Her son's name is MAJESTY,my friend if you no like the name please leave or ha.ng out
amadil14:
Good day all,

Thank.
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by IamMobisola(f): 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2023
amadil14:
Good day all,

Thank.
You are an insecure man. Your wife’s “sister”, not your wife. Mind your business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window / Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) / Adultery Can Land You Two Years Of Imprisonment — Police Superintendent Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.