Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend (34487 Views)

My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage / My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by Desusi: 4:27am On Jun 28, 2023
Beremx:
Majesty is a beautiful name. Why is the name giving you nightmares? Your wife has moved on from her ex, you don't want to move on yourself?

Oh boy,men jealousy past women by Miles.
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by Desusi: 4:29am On Jun 28, 2023
Foodqueen:
Na junior she name her pikin so.

Her baby daddy is your wife's ex.

Fear all these women that claim, their boyfriend is abroad.

Na lie, they are just ashamed to come out with the truth , hence the abroad cover-up.

Between,it's non of your business.provided it wasn't your wife that named your child that.

Una can Sabi worry for where trouble no de.

I hail my brother, that's why bastards filled everywhere.
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by Enemyofpeace: 4:42am On Jun 28, 2023
Op you're just looking for trouble where there is none. You better don't start what you can't finish
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by bitingcool: 4:53am On Jun 28, 2023
taylor89:
God wey get the “MAJESTY” never get PTSD na you come dey get

I feel you suffer inferiority

You no wan hear anything wey go make any MAJESTY near your wife or family again be it in male or female form / adult or child form

Or your wife is in labour at odd hour & the only doctor on seat is the real MAJESTY her ex. Lol you go rather carry your wife go meet Shekau to help u than watch Doc MAJESTY see your wife TOTO again

If you come change job and your bosses name is MAJESTY you go find rope enter bush majestically

Imagine this kind man become a lecturer tomorrow and one innocent student wey entire community contribute money send go university, unfortunately for the innocent child his name is MAJESTY

Nothing that boy fit write wey you go pass am

lol, Nairaland, this guy deserves the post of the month

1 Like

Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by strangebutreal(f): 5:30am On Jun 28, 2023
So because your wife ex- answers Majesty, it means no other person should answer the name anymore?
Stop killing yourself man, else you'd lose your sweet marriage and wife.
If you keep feeling insecured, you'd ignite that love between your wife and her ex-.. grow up please sir!

How long will you keep thinking about something that's not worth it? Never pressurise a woman, you'd make her do the extreme. Talk from experience anyways!

Meanwhile, this video will make your day.. ♥️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0lc7isy2u0
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by eyinjuege: 5:31am On Jun 28, 2023
It was a pet name, not his real name.
Some call their partners your excellency, your royal highness, Igwe, Majesty, Odogwu, King etc.
They're not the only ones who like the names and others can decide to name their children that.
Majesty is a beautiful name, and I've only heard girls bear it. Boys probably do too
I doubt it had anything to do with your wife's ex.
Maybe your wife even heard the pet name from her sister in the first place, and she started using it for her ex
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by Wisdom1007: 5:31am On Jun 28, 2023
lordchiz:
Do investigation Wella...Na the Senior Majesty dey wire your wife sister .......na the product be that 'junior Majesty '

Rule it out. She can’t name her child after her dad name. Only thing I see here is the sister like that name. Nothing else is attached
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by Caseless: 6:04am On Jun 28, 2023
Foodqueen:
Na junior she name her pikin so.

Her baby daddy is your wife's ex.

Fear all these women that claim, their boyfriend is abroad.

Na lie, they are just ashamed to come out with the truth , hence the abroad cover-up.

Between,it's non of your business.provided it wasn't your wife that named your child that.

Una can Sabi worry for where trouble no de.

So, she named her baby after the baby's daddy?
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by Caseless: 6:06am On Jun 28, 2023
amadil14:
Good day all,
I met my wife 4years ago, before we got married she told me that she has a boyfriend and she do call him pet name as ( MAJESTY) and I do see it wen ever he calls her not until our relationship became strong and we eventually got married.
However, before we got married my wife changed her sim card entirely and even till today I have never witness any strange number call her and we have been happily marriage.

Not until last week, my wife older sister gave birth to a baby girl and we both went to visit her and the baby with gifts. Infact my wife took along with her so many things in our house including baby baff my mum bought for her wen she put to birth.

My worry now is that, my wife sister named her daughter after my wife ex boyfriend and that has been disturbing me because the name still rings in my memory and I'm yet to know why among so many names on earth why I'll she chose (MAJESTY) as a name for her new born?

Note: this my wife sister is not yet married, she just got pregnant for a married man even as I write, the married is claimed to have traveled to London.

Please ur kind advice is highly needed.

Thank.
How old are you?

What if she just like the name and decided to give it to her baby? Wetin dey dere?

Hope you haven't confronted your wife with that question because she'd have thought of you as a stupid person and created problems.
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by LieutGen: 6:14am On Jun 28, 2023
Divorce her. Anytime she carries that baby she's carrying Majesty. Just divorce her and come take one bottle of chilled Heineken from me, as the real man. I said divorce your wife.
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by Passionnn: 6:18am On Jun 28, 2023
correctyourself:

Take it out of your mind, it may be the father of the baby is as good as that of your wife's ex in terms of redering assistance and caring, hence, the name rings a bell in her mind.

Your wife changed her sim because she doesn't want anything to remember her of her ex, so let matter go and face your family, don't bring any issue concerning this to your wife at all, except you just want to start trouble with your family.

If i hear say you make trouble for your house because of this your thinking eehh, the kain slap wey i go throw give you from my house, you go think say you offend soldier for checking point. grin
In fact we suppose to flog am with iron koboko
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by kmaster007: 6:37am On Jun 28, 2023
Something is fishing
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by Emmani360(m): 7:00am On Jun 28, 2023
This is childish
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by JaneYave(f): 7:08am On Jun 28, 2023
Maturity cals✌️
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by Bullhari: 7:18am On Jun 28, 2023

I met my wife 4years ago, before we got married she told me that she has a boyfriend and she do call him pet name as ( MAJESTY)

My worry now is that, my wife sister named her daughter after my wife ex boyfriend and that has been disturbing me because the name still rings in my memory and I'm yet to know why among so many names on earth why I'll she chose (MAJESTY) as a name for her new born?

Note: this my wife sister is not yet married, she just got pregnant for a married man even as I write, the married is claimed to have traveled to London.

Thank.

Advice for what exactly?
You shouldn't be bothered about anything unless you are the father of that baby. Yes!!! Don't be an unfortunate man
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by correctyourself(m): 7:36am On Jun 28, 2023
Passionnn:

In fact we suppose to flog am with iron koboko

Yes o
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by shoprite: 7:52am On Jun 28, 2023
taylor89:

You no wan hear anything wey go make any MAJESTY near your wife or family again be it in male or female form / adult or child form

Or your wife is in labour at odd hour & the only doctor on seat is the real MAJESTY her ex. Lol you go rather carry your wife go meet Shekau to help u than watch Doc MAJESTY see your wife TOTO again

If you come change job and your bosses name is MAJESTY you go find rope enter bush majestically

Imagine this kind man become a lecturer tomorrow and one innocent student wey entire community contribute money send go university, unfortunately for the innocent child his name is MAJESTY

grin grin grin

Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by larrypappyy(m): 8:47am On Jun 28, 2023
Have you asked your wife why she called the ex majesty... Guy the name means something to both your wife and her sister and not necessarily about the ex. Dig deep and you shall find.
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by ufuosman(m): 9:26am On Jun 28, 2023
amadil14:
Good day all,
I met my wife 4years ago, before we got married she told me that she has a boyfriend and she do call him pet name as ( MAJESTY) and I do see it wen ever he calls her not until our relationship became strong and we eventually got married.
However, before we got married my wife changed her sim card entirely and even till today I have never witness any strange number call her and we have been happily marriage.

Not until last week, my wife older sister gave birth to a baby girl and we both went to visit her and the baby with gifts. Infact my wife took along with her so many things in our house including baby baff my mum bought for her wen she put to birth.

Thank.
I understand how u feel Bt just remove ur mind and don’t let dat change ur mood or bring another feelings in your home
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by princesschloe: 10:04am On Jun 28, 2023
grin grin grin
taylor89:

Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by timisquare82(m): 10:23am On Jun 28, 2023
My brother, just walk out of the marriage majestically before it's too late. Because it seems you are not bothered about the happenings of this world.
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by MikeBetty(m): 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2023
amadil14:
Good day all,

Thank.
why you no carry rope and hang yourself? The baby she name majesty is another man pikin. Na you dey responsible for the pregnancy? Did you cheated your wife with her sister?
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by Keneeby(m): 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2023
amadil14:
Good day all,

Thank.

Very unfortunate you married into a LovePeddler family. Family that can't control their pusssies. Quite very sad. When the foundation is destroyed what should a command man do?
Your wife and her elder sister have been playing ball on your head for too long. Pls be wise.
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by ollydee: 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2023
taylor89:

this man 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by Newborn27(f): 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2023
taylor89:

Lol....I can't stop laughing with this comment of yours.

Funny enough....such names rings bell...

He'd be fine laslas
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by lascos912(m): 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2023
that ur wife's sister na comrade

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window / Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) / Adultery Can Land You Two Years Of Imprisonment — Police Superintendent Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.