Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend (34515 Views)

My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage / My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by JonCina(m): 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2023
amadil14:
Good day all,
I met my wife 4years ago, before we got married she told me that she has a boyfriend and she do call him pet name as ( MAJESTY) and I do see it wen ever he calls her not until our relationship became strong and we eventually got married.
However, before we got married my wife changed her sim card entirely and even till today I have never witness any strange number call her and we have been happily marriage.

Not until last week, my wife older sister gave birth to a baby girl and we both went to visit her and the baby with gifts. Infact my wife took along with her so many things in our house including baby baff my mum bought for her wen she put to birth.

My worry now is that, my wife sister named her daughter after my wife ex boyfriend and that has been disturbing me because the name still rings in my memory and I'm yet to know why among so many names on earth why I'll she chose (MAJESTY) as a name for her new born?

Note: this my wife sister is not yet married, she just got pregnant for a married man even as I write, the married is claimed to have traveled to London.

Please ur kind advice is highly needed.

Thank.

Na story from your imagination.
Biko, maje the imagination no injure you o!
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by martinm45: 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2023
Don't taking panadol for another person's headache
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by scait(m): 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2023
You just dey give yourself issue untop something wey no concern you. Na your baby??
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by Ejymama: 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2023
Most people are having some challenges on way forward for Nigeria matter by thinking deeply on how to tackle situation on ground and you have time allowing this useless thoughts in you bro...child naming is a choice . Was even thinking it was your wife that named your offspring by her ex name ...bro nothing bad about that okay ..it would have been something bad if the name was from your wife to your own child okay ...cheers ....
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by bukatyne(f): 8:16pm On Jun 27, 2023
amadil14:
That is exactly my problem bro

You frankly don't have a problem except you don't like peace. undecided

What is your business with what your SIL names her son?

So if you have a work colleague called Majesty tomorrow, you would resign or ask for transfer? Or if your new neighbour is Majesty, you would relocate houses?

Imagine you told your wife the name of your ex and she reacts 'somehow' anytime someone random mentions the name?

Abeg, don't find trouble that is sleeping.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by Dreamhighnow(m): 8:16pm On Jun 27, 2023
ObiaboAdoka:
Sorry to say this, maybe d damage Majesty has done to d wife is too much for him to counter in the next 10years. Daz y by the mention of the name MAJESTY, bro is not always happy.
I always tell u guys marriage is a scam. Una no go hear.

And may you never get married. Say Amen
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by seunayantokun(m): 8:16pm On Jun 27, 2023
Then you've got a complex simple or simple complex problem.
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by Caleb15(m): 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2023
Go down on your knees and start praying, any arrow from my father side and arrow from my mother side i cast i bind i cast i bind i cast i bind i cast i bind

1 Like

Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by bukatyne(f): 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2023
ppogba:
So, the folks on Nairaland should come and do another naming because that name is registered with CAC?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by Owaincouncil: 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2023
So what's your business with that. Amebo

2 Likes

Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by ehissi(m): 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2023
amadil14:
Good day all,
I met my wife 4years ago, before we got married she told me that she has a boyfriend and she do call him pet name as ( MAJESTY) and I do see it wen ever he calls her not until our relationship became strong and we eventually got married.
However, before we got married my wife changed her sim card entirely and even till today I have never witness any strange number call her and we have been happily marriage.

Not until last week, my wife older sister gave birth to a baby girl and we both went to visit her and the baby with gifts. Infact my wife took along with her so many things in our house including baby baff my mum bought for her wen she put to birth.

My worry now is that, my wife sister named her daughter after my wife ex boyfriend and that has been disturbing me because the name still rings in my memory and I'm yet to know why among so many names on earth why I'll she chose (MAJESTY) as a name for her new born?

Note: this my wife sister is not yet married, she just got pregnant for a married man even as I write, the married is claimed to have traveled to London.

Thank.

Hmmm...... 🤔

Young man! Have you ever heard of Okafor's law...... đź‘€

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by Ashirioluwa: 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2023
@amadil14

Man, this is insecurity of highest order. Why will you something like this to disturb you?

The child parents don’t named the kid after your wife ex. They give the kid the name they like.
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by InvertedHammer: 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2023
amadil14:
Good day all,

Thank.

/
Remember that in this era of wokeism, an insecure man has been redefined as a man who knows his rights, stands his ground and refuses to simp to women.

If your lady says that you are insecure, that means you are doing everything right as a man. Endeavour to wear the "Insecurity" tag as a badge of honour. The last thing you wanna be called is a "nice man".

/
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by masam(m): 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2023
Oga i would have abused you but lemme keep calm.. u re very insecure and not fit to manage ur home.
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by saveman91(m): 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2023
So sound as if you are a kid wetin concern you there, but u said u love your own wife, y don't u mind your own business, i feel like blowing ur brain to reset

1 Like

Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by bukatyne(f): 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2023
pocohantas:

Hahahahahahaha. Now you are giving me ideas.

As in!

Before when a lady says her partner is abroad, I am like 'hope you are not missing him too much' bla bla.

Now she would make me think 'hope it is not a married/taken man somewhere'. cheesy
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2023
amadil14:
Good day all,

Thank.
I know how you feel but you have got live with it. I'm sure know when you abd your wife sit, or even watching tv and the name is mentioned, you both are gonna feel somehow but you gotta live with it. Nothing you can do. Each time my ex name is mentioned, I remembered how sweet it was when we were having s** grin
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by obayendo1010(m): 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2023
No wonder modern men die early we worried over unnecessary issues like this.....guess you are doing well if not there is no way you will start thinking about this if you have family's rent and school fees to worry about...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by Advancedman(m): 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2023
amadil14:
Good day all,

Thank.

Admin block this fellow pls.
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by Flangelo12: 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2023
Trademark ™️

Copyright ©️
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by deavicky(m): 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2023
amadil14:
Good day all,

Thank.
na wa for you. Does it mean somebody cannot name her own baby because the name belong to ur enemy or what are u saying?. No allow jealousy kill you oh.
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by grandstar(m): 8:25pm On Jun 27, 2023
amadil14:
Good day all,

Thank.

From what you wrote, this has nothing to do with you.but does affect you.

Your sister-in-law is jealous her younger sister got married before her and only called her child Majesty in a bid to enrage your wife.

It also seems to divert attention from the fact she's a single mother. What's on everybody's lips is the name she called her child.

It is best you ask your wife she does really feel about it?
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by deavicky(m): 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2023
SsweetAnn:

I know how you feel but you have got live with it. I'm sure know when you abd your wife sit, or even watching tv and the name is mentioned, you both are gonna feel somehow but you gotta live with it. Nothing you can do. Each time my ex name is mentioned, I remembered how sweet it was when we were having s** grin
why did he leave you?.
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by onlyboyson(m): 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2023
This reminds me about CHIKE SONG
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by Moniya4Real(m): 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2023
I feel the bro. I can remember very well I could hardly stopped painting the picture of my exwife having sex with her ex(whom I saw physically twice when I was wooing her) .This grotesque imaginative thoughts nearly gave me depression. I never told her about it till she moved out of my house .
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by LoudlyMouthed: 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2023
grin
taylor89:
God wey get the “MAJESTY” never get PTSD na you come dey get

I feel you suffer inferiority

You no wan hear anything wey go make any MAJESTY near your wife or family again be it in male or female form / adult or child form

Any Oba or King wey make mistake crown you HIS ROYAL MAJESTY people go gather

If you come change job and your bosses name is MAJESTY you go find rope enter bush majestically

Imagine this kind man become a lecturer tomorrow and one innocent student wey entire community contribute money send go university, unfortunately for the innocent child his name is MAJESTY

Nothing that boy fit write wey you go pass am

Na why some cases no need police or court of law bcuz na only Amadioha go know MAJESTY’s offense
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by johnjay4u2u(m): 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2023
Lol
First Time I will see almost everyone on nairaland think alike. Same verdict everywhere

1 Like

Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by Evelynadams2005: 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2023
grin
It's just a name....
Why panicking?
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by ukaface(f): 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2023
Because they made the name for only the ex boyfriend?
Wahala

1 Like

Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by themanderon: 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2023
amadil14:
Good day all,

Thank.

It's all in your head. Why should you be bothered what she names the child?
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by Sebgajere(m): 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2023
That's what u get for snatching another person's girlfriend. She's too familiar with d dude.
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by simplesearch: 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2023
Giving birth out of wedlock. This generation and immoral adventure. No one seems to be thinking about eternity anymore, and where their eternal undying soul will spend this endless days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner / My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? / Adultery Can Land You Two Years Of Imprisonment — Police Superintendent Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.