Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,452 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend (34519 Views)

My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage / My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by Kobicove(m): 8:00pm On Jun 27, 2023
I don't understand why this should be bothering you
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by Globad(f): 8:00pm On Jun 27, 2023
The is the real meaning of a SEXTENDED family
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by Germi9: 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2023
amadil14:
Good day all,
I met my wife 4years ago, before we got married she told me that she has a boyfriend and she do call him pet name as ( MAJESTY) and I do see it wen ever he calls her not until our relationship became strong and we eventually got married.
However, before we got married my wife changed her sim card entirely and even till today I have never witness any strange number call her and we have been happily marriage.

Not until last week, my wife older sister gave birth to a baby girl and we both went to visit her and the baby with gifts. Infact my wife took along with her so many things in our house including baby baff my mum bought for her wen she put to birth.

My worry now is that, my wife sister named her daughter after my wife ex boyfriend and that has been disturbing me because the name still rings in my memory and I'm yet to know why among so many names on earth why I'll she chose (MAJESTY) as a name for her new born?

Note: this my wife sister is not yet married, she just got pregnant for a married man even as I write, the married is claimed to have traveled to London.

Please ur kind advice is highly needed.

Thank.
She liked the name and named her child ,there’s nothing there abeg
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by ihedioramma: 8:02pm On Jun 27, 2023
[quote author=amadil14 post=124066214]Good day all,
I met my wife 4years ago, before we got married she told me that she has a boyfriend and she do call him pet name as ( MAJESTY) and I do see it wen ever he calls her not until our relationship became strong and we eventually got married.
However, before we got married my wife changed her sim card entirely and even till today I have never witness any strange number call her and we have been happily marriage.

Not until last week, my wife older sister gave birth to a baby girl and we both went to visit her and the baby with gifts. Infact my wife took along with her so many things in our house including baby baff my mum bought for her wen she put to birth.

My worry now is that, my wife sister named her daughter after my wife ex boyfriend and that has been disturbing me because the name still rings in my memory and I'm yet to know why among so many names on earth why I'll she chose (MAJESTY) as a name for her new born?
. Oga you get time . Go and work .
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by Starz825(m): 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2023
mumu man....
upon all the things wey dey happen for naija ...na this shit dey trouble you
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by SalamRushdie: 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2023
No need to lie to you they prefer him to U

4 Likes

Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by ihedioramma: 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2023
[quote author=amadil14 post=124066214]Good day all,

My worry now is that, my wife sister named her daughter after my wife ex boyfriend and that has been disturbing me because the name still rings in my memory and I'm yet to know why among so many names on earth why I'll she chose (MAJESTY) as a name for her new born . Oga you get time, go and work .
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by somtochukwu161: 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2023
Nothing wey no go be problem for this lyf at this point everyone is feeling d heat of this current adminstration u come dey yarn okpata if u no get any better thing to dey reason abeg d reason this current country now
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by doctuw(m): 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2023
You are a wimp
amadil14:
Good day all,

Note: this my wife sister is not yet married, she just got pregnant for a married man even as I write, the married is claimed to have traveled to London.

Thank.
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by staneless(m): 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2023
Just thank na ur wife sister pikin
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by chukkystar(m): 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2023
Don't be insecure. It's only natural to feel some type of way but the name shouldn't disturb U. The decision of Someone who got pregnant for another Woman's Husband should not in anyway disturb You. She might have something she liked in all people with the name Majesty or She just likes the name. What should be Your concern is Ur Happiness. U too U dated others B4 You guys married na. Ur mistake sef is knowing Her ex's name cos all those ones no suppoae be your Business ideally

1 Like

Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by Cassandraloius: 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2023
Bro, as far as the child is not yours, that shouldn't bother you, unless there's something you're not telling us. cheesy

Kindly check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by Chetas81(m): 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2023
Nigerian can easily betrayed you without awareness 😜✍️
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by Ndubuisipaul1: 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2023
You are mad
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by isabi2lof: 8:06pm On Jun 27, 2023
Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by eedimo(m): 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2023
Wahala
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by jrobbins: 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2023
grin
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by Raxxye(m): 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2023
taylor89:
God wey get the “MAJESTY” never complain na you come dey complain

I feel you suffer inferiority

You no wan hear anything wey go make any MAJESTY near your wife or family again be it in male or female form / adult or child form

If you come change job and your bosses name is MAJESTY you go find rope enter bush

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by ppogba: 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2023
So, the folks on Nairaland should come and do another naming because that name is registered with CAC?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by samwillyco1(m): 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2023
Mbeke but agbara
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by Raxxye(m): 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2023
So what should we advise you now?
Oya, go and ask the woman to change her baby name, because that her baby name na nightmare for you!🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by Dyfynezz12(m): 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2023
So what is ur fear?are u scared that dy baby ur wife sister gave birth to belongs to ur wife's ex? Or does the name MAJESTY bring u nightmare
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by pek(m): 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2023
Is security your middle name? Haba. You look for issues where there is none. What is your business with your wife's sister? She can name her child after whosoever she wants. Her child, her business. Stop this insecurity before it destroys your happiness.
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by CJStarz: 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2023
I don laff tire o😂😂😂🤣🤣😅😅

taylor89:
God wey get the “MAJESTY” never complain na you come dey complain

I feel you suffer inferiority

You no wan hear anything wey go make any MAJESTY near your wife or family again be it in male or female form / adult or child form

If you come change job and your bosses name is MAJESTY you go find rope enter bush
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by DannyJ19(m): 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2023
cool

Lol, I don't see any reason why you should be worried.
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by Jsucre(m): 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2023
Seems your brain isn't occupied with things. You still get available space to think mare nonsense things. Even if you watch film and you hear magesty your brain go till ring. Weldone Mr magesty ringer

1 Like

Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by chochopiro(m): 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2023
Sincerely that shouldn’t be your business
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by 1972xy: 8:11pm On Jun 27, 2023
Hmmm. Your wife's ex must have been nacking both sisters....
Sorry about dat

1 Like

Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by isycollins(m): 8:11pm On Jun 27, 2023
There is nothing wrong with it, as far it is your wife's sister not your wife
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by CJStarz: 8:11pm On Jun 27, 2023
Bia, Amadi, zuokwenu Ike.🤣🤣
Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by MrFly(m): 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2023
Mentality of an average man. Does Majesty belong only to ur wife's ex?

1 Like

Re: Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend by ZaddyJ: 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2023
amadil14:
Good day all,

Thank.
I hate when a man feel threatened like you .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner / My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? / Adultery Can Land You Two Years Of Imprisonment — Police Superintendent Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.