Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,979 members, 7,810,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

How Much Nigeria Is Owing Other Countries In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Nigeria Is Owing Other Countries In 2023 (39474 Views)

PDP Is Owing Me ₦30 Million - Deji Adeyanju / Dele Momodu: Doyin Okupe Is Owing Me $20,000 From 2015 Bet On Jonathan / Amosun is owing us 3 yrs Salaries , TASCE Workers Protest Over Unpaid Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Nigeria Is Owing Other Countries In 2023 by Sonnobax15(m): 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2023
grin
Dem don use even our 10th generation from now take take loan .......Na wa
Re: How Much Nigeria Is Owing Other Countries In 2023 by oluwatomisin93(m): 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2023
Not much. Time for Tinubu to pay them all

1 Like

Re: How Much Nigeria Is Owing Other Countries In 2023 by Bmaster(m): 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2023
how much is $5 billion Nigeria can't pay off?
Our problem here in nigeria is not finance or wealth,we have more serious problems than that,and its the mismanagement of wealth!!

3 Likes

Re: How Much Nigeria Is Owing Other Countries In 2023 by saintkel(m): 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2023
China
Re: How Much Nigeria Is Owing Other Countries In 2023 by AfonjaConehead: 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2023
HelinuesJobles:
This owing will favor me and my family

Helinues
grin aunty Helen yaff buy market grin
Re: How Much Nigeria Is Owing Other Countries In 2023 by ican2020: 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2023
Politicians una well done
Re: How Much Nigeria Is Owing Other Countries In 2023 by Meditation01(m): 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2023
The occult body is a field of attention. A human being is composed of various parts: the physical body; the subtle physical body or the etheric body; the occult body; the psychic body; the mind; the ego; the life force; and of course the jiva or the soul or what they call in Buddhism the anatman, that eternal spark which is the ultimate perceiver or non-doer. The occult body is not a body in the sense that it has a shape. It's shapeless. The occult body is a field of attention. It's an avenue of awareness. It's a wind tunnel that connects the different realities. Now certainly there are what we call “occult bodies.” It is possible to create these occult bodies. They're extensions of your own bodies; we call them allies or helpers. An advanced spiritual aspirant is capable of creating many different bodies and can utilize these bodies to help aid others in their liberation. But the occult body, more than anything, is a field of awareness. You might say it's a way of being. The occult body is power but power that is not directed in an obvious manner. The word “occult” means hidden, that which is unseen. There are various forms of spiritual practice. Naturally in some forms of spiritual practice we see that which is apparent. When someone loves God, is truthful, is kind to others, compassionate, we can see what appears to be the cause and effect. But the occult body is part of the realm of mysticism and it works through the occult fields.
Re: How Much Nigeria Is Owing Other Countries In 2023 by Bmaster(m): 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2023
post=124067322:

How to move our Darling country forward...

1. Abolish SECURITY VOTE in NIGERIA. Nigeria will pay N45,000 minimum wage comfortably.

2. a) Abolish CONSTITUENCY PROJECT FUNDS
b) Reduce number of ADVISERS to SENATE PRES(2), HOUSE SPEAKER(2), GOVs(4), PRESIDENT(5), VP(2)
c) Reduce current ALL Political Office Holders PAY CHEQUES by 51.5%, without exception
d) Do away with special remuneration to POLITICAL ADVISERS & PUBLIC SERVANTS e.g; Purchase of Private Vehicles, Houses, granting Govt paid Vacations, paying for 1st & Business Class Transportations, etc, etc...
e) Abolish payment of OVERSEAS MEDICAL BILLS for Political Office Holders.
f) Eliminate PRIVATE PRACTICE in public workforce
g) Eliminate participation of Public Workforce in Partisan Politics.
h) Institute EMPLOYMENT BY MERIT, and eliminate UNDEREMPLOYMENT.
i) Review and eliminate allocation of Govt paid POLITICAL AIDES & SUPPORT STAFF to Political Office Holders.

With (1) + (2) Nigeria would pay a minimum wageof N65,000 comfortably.......
(3, 4 and 5 To be completed on another thread)

God bless Nigeria
We will get there.......
so you still retain this moniker after licking the immediate past administration's asses to stupor?

You must definitely be on colos.
This is not normal stuffs anymore,.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Nigeria Is Owing Other Countries In 2023 by Sunnyski: 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2023
O
Re: How Much Nigeria Is Owing Other Countries In 2023 by JoshTim: 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
The Chinese are very smart! They have studied Africans and are buying into our lapses. Those guys are going to recolonize Africans with debt.

A time will come when we will be so hooked to them and will have nowhere to run to.

Free loans with mad terms! China will give you loan, and still execute projects with same loan, with its own Chinese company.

Let’s be truthful, Africans are dumb!

There is what is called debt restructuring....this is the height of it. Go and study Uganda's recent debt restructuring. Now, the interest was adjusted from about 3.4% to 1%.
Re: How Much Nigeria Is Owing Other Countries In 2023 by Oyedey4u(m): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2023
Nigeria's debt is officially #76T - #82T. As at the end of Buhari's administration.
Re: How Much Nigeria Is Owing Other Countries In 2023 by judedwriter(m): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2023
Will Nigeria ever pay back all these loans?or keep intermittent borrowing?

Food for thought 🤔
Re: How Much Nigeria Is Owing Other Countries In 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2023
8 years, and all Buhari and APC did was to borrow and loot!

No 24 hour electricity nationwide!

No end to terrorism and insecurity!

No perfect road network nationwide!

ASUU strikes!

No palliatives to the poor!

So, what were the trillions used to achieve in all that time frame?!!

3 Likes

Re: How Much Nigeria Is Owing Other Countries In 2023 by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2023
Brendaniel:
And you supported Buhari to borrow from them ruthlessly all because of Tinubu's ambition, should we call that smartness or the opposite?

Where did I support Buhari from getting loans?

I am a strong believer of Mohammadu Buhari, but never a time did I support Chinese loans.
Re: How Much Nigeria Is Owing Other Countries In 2023 by Ezmans: 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
The Chinese are very smart! They have studied Africans and are buying into our lapses. Those guys are going to recolonize Africans with debt.

A time will come when we will be so hooked to them and will have nowhere to run to.

Free loans with mad terms! China will give you loan, and still execute projects with same loan, with its own Chinese company.

na juju be this?
Re: How Much Nigeria Is Owing Other Countries In 2023 by tollyboy5(m): 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2023
post=124067322:
May all politicians that raped our nation and took her 100 years back with blind looting and stealing never end well in life.
Including their supporters.
So shall it be as long as God lives....

1. Abolish SECURITY VOTE in NIGERIA. Nigeria will pay N45,000 minimum wage comfortably.

b) Reduce number of ADVISERS to SENATE PRES(2), HOUSE SPEAKER(2), GOVs(4), PRESIDENT(5), VP(2)
c) Reduce current ALL Political Office Holders PAY CHEQUES by 51.5%, without exception
d) Do away with special remuneration to POLITICAL ADVISERS & PUBLIC SERVANTS e.g; Purchase of Private Vehicles, Houses, granting Govt paid Vacations, paying for 1st & Business Class Transportations, etc, etc...
i) Review and eliminate allocation of Govt paid POLITICAL AIDES & SUPPORT STAFF to Political Office Holders.

God bless Nigeria
We will get there.......
When buhari was borrowing all this loan without using his head, you were here typing "darling daddy" with no meaning contribution to important topic.
Re: How Much Nigeria Is Owing Other Countries In 2023 by LeeSantos(m): 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2023
Country that is already a time bomb
Re: How Much Nigeria Is Owing Other Countries In 2023 by samuelson06(m): 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2023
rowosky:
I think Nairaland has gotten broke.
Been getting some intrusive ads recently.
Too bad.

True. Subsidy is bitting hard.
Re: How Much Nigeria Is Owing Other Countries In 2023 by caprini1: 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2023
Jubrilv:
Hope dem never use me borrow money like this
You are owing those countries about 400k if it gets to that 😏,so is every Nigerian ,regardless of your age.
Re: How Much Nigeria Is Owing Other Countries In 2023 by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Re: How Much Nigeria Is Owing Other Countries In 2023 by Brendaniel: 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Where did I support Buhari from getting loans?

I am a strong believer of Mohammadu Buhari, but never a time did I support Chinese loans.

If you supported his presidency it means you supported all his actions as a president, whether you liked the loans or not it doesn't matter because you gave his presidency support..
Re: How Much Nigeria Is Owing Other Countries In 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2023
Atarakpa:
How much is Nigeria owning Abacha and families. Just asking for a friend.
For that china own, nah buhari dey own china not Nigeria.

Buhari and his family are citizens of other nations...! None of them will feel the impact!

That's why I still wonder why morons on Nairaland defend and fight for these politicians!
Re: How Much Nigeria Is Owing Other Countries In 2023 by tollyboy5(m): 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

But you also supported the previous administration. Now you're saying this. Woderful!

It is better not to get loan than getting loan for useless white elephant project.
Re: How Much Nigeria Is Owing Other Countries In 2023 by AMI3(m): 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2023
If u search there is another borrowing from world bank
$500m

How I wish I can lay hand on my own share na japa mode I for dey.

Even some Africans country will be far better than Nigeria
Re: How Much Nigeria Is Owing Other Countries In 2023 by ivolt: 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2023
ijustdey:

“In addition, a number of the projects being (and to be) financed by the loans are either revenue generating or have the potential to generate revenue.”
See this shameless liars.
Let them list the so-called revenue-generating projects they borrowed money to build.
Re: How Much Nigeria Is Owing Other Countries In 2023 by CyberHustle: 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Free loans with mad terms! China will give you loan, and still execute projects with same loan, with its own Chinese pcompany.

Once the loan doesn't repay itself like we saw in rail construction, it is very hard to repay.
Re: How Much Nigeria Is Owing Other Countries In 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2023
post=124067322:
May all politicians that raped our nation and took her 100 years back with blind looting and stealing never end well in life.
Including their supporters.
So shall it be as long as God lives....

God bless Nigeria
We will get there.......

Tinubu will do no such thing...! And you know it!
Re: How Much Nigeria Is Owing Other Countries In 2023 by MT: 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2023
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/heres-how-much-nigeria-is-owing-other-countries-in-2023/amp

US is the largest debtor in the world. They do not even have the money to settle their debts if all their creditors should ask for it.

Debt is not bad if it is self liquidating but I don't trust the state governors, they will loot it with blind impunity.
Re: How Much Nigeria Is Owing Other Countries In 2023 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2023
rowosky:
I think Nairaland has gotten broke.
Been getting some intrusive ads recently.
Too bad.

Fake Slawormir.

He is fake , because he did not support your Shenanigans and shamborin of a President? grin
Re: How Much Nigeria Is Owing Other Countries In 2023 by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2023
Brendaniel:

If you supported his presidency it means you supported all his actions as a president, whether you liked the loans or not it doesn't matter because you gave his presidency support..

Their is no perfect leader and it’s impossible to agree with every action a President takes, irrespective of your beliefs and support.

He scored high in some places and scored low in some places. Never a time I said he was 💯

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Governor Dankwambo Is Transforming Gombe State (Pics) / Seyi Tinubu Looks Dapper In New Photos / Buhari Hosts Dangote, Otedola, Others In Aso Rock - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.