Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,596 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

How Much Nigeria Is Owing Other Countries In 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Nigeria Is Owing Other Countries In 2023 (39471 Views)

PDP Is Owing Me ₦30 Million - Deji Adeyanju / Dele Momodu: Doyin Okupe Is Owing Me $20,000 From 2015 Bet On Jonathan / Amosun is owing us 3 yrs Salaries , TASCE Workers Protest Over Unpaid Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Nigeria Is Owing Other Countries In 2023 by lawani: 9:19am On Jun 28, 2023
jaeyking:

When you actually make research and discover that Nigeria is not even among top 100 with highest external debt

Then you wouldn't say this rubbish

Level of credit worthiness is determined by several factors. You can use a collateral which is an asset that can be disposed or you can use revenue. Compared to what revenue can be generated in Nigeria,then Nigeria's indebtedness is insignificant but compared to what is being generated then indebtedness is high. In an even world, the US should not be four times more indebted than Nigeria but the US has over thirty trillion dollars in debt while Nigeria has around 100 billion dollars and we are not yet talking about private sector debts. However it should be expected because if you know what you are doing you will always get credit, investors and etc since you are working efficiently.
Re: How Much Nigeria Is Owing Other Countries In 2023 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2023
airsaylongcome:

I don't necessarily agree that ads are bad. They should just be less intrusive.

First of all what do you think are the goals of ads not for third parties to collect relevant and non relevant data about you
Re: How Much Nigeria Is Owing Other Countries In 2023 by airsaylongcome: 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2023
Failure2019:

First of all what do you think are the goals of ads not for third parties to collect relevant and non relevant data about you

So it costs Seun and his team, considerable amounts of money to keep Nairaland up. You'd be shocked at just the Cloudflare bill. How do you suggest they pay for these costs given that 100% of today's users use the platform for free. Let's not factor in the moderation costs that attempt to keep some sanity here. Even if you have a subscription model, less than 1% of the user base would subscribe. How much would you charge that 1% to be able to cover the costs AND make a profit?
Re: How Much Nigeria Is Owing Other Countries In 2023 by airsaylongcome: 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2023
@ No9ner

I don't have access to the email I used to register this NL account. Hit me on 1bwzcxg5@duck.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N7bn Gone As VP’s New Residence Is Abandoned - TheNation / Is Chris Ngige Blind? See These Photos Of The Minister At Dino's Book Launch / 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.