Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life (32053 Views)

At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? / What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by MN07: 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2023
MN07:

I wanted to leave the country back then.

Got admissions everywhere England, Usa, and Poland I felt finally I have arrived but unfortunately I got dupped.

Lost every penny in a flash, I couldn't even afford to feed myself.

That day I died inside and till today I will never recover from the shock.

The only reason I'm still is because I'm a coward that can't bear a little pain to end it all.

I wish I could go to bed and never wake up.

akposking , graceilina
Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by thaoriginator: 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2023
ILEMUDA:
I regret been born in this country....... Nigeria is a failure right now
You can't regret that, you have no will or power over that. You don't choose where you get borne

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by kaymart: 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2023
Olamicwoto:
Married wrong woman. Infact I'm still regreting
What changed about her?

1 Like

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by Ara21(f): 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2023
OkwuMajesty:
My regret: being too anxious and not assertive enough, I regret not coming out sooner. Wasted years worrying about it, worrying about pretty much everything. All the time,being too afraid to live.

I used to think my family can't survive without me, so I wasted enough time trying to be almost everything possible for them, but I was totally wrong.

What's yours

Same thing with me.
I wanted to make everyone happy that I will give up anything for them, sadly I just realised that they don't feel same about me they just want me to keep bringing whether I have it or not, they have forgotten all the sacrifices I made in the past not minding that I am a woman.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by EMMARNUEL: 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2023
NBAjunior:

Please advice me what skill should I learn?
First, do you have the fire burning to go into the digital world?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by NobleSeed(m): 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2023
😂 😂 😂
sorry about your ordeal
But how you take Lost 1.5 meter?
You didn't win at all abi your losses were more than the Gain?
rowosky:
My biggest regret ever is Gambling
I lost like 1.5 million I made from surveys.
But I’m recovering.
I learnt a hard lesson the hard way.
Bleep you sportybet.

1 Like

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by Olasco55(m): 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2023
What's your passion bro?
If it's something you can still get, you should try get. Trust me you'd be glad you moved with your passion, suicide is not the right way to go boss. Trust in God he'd make a way for you.
No time is too late.

Likoya:
My biggest regret in life is following the advice of my parents instead of my passion. Now wey everything don burst, it's my fault and I just hope I don't commit suicide soon.

4 Likes

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by Younghacka(m): 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2023
budaatum:
My regret is not reading Heidegger sooner. Thankfully, it's a regret I can unregret.
Have You Finally Been Able To Finish The Book?
Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by SmartyPants(m): 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2023
MN07:

Got admissions everywhere England, Usa, and Poland I felt finally I have arrived but unfortunately I got dupped.

The only reason I'm still is because I'm a coward that can't bear a little pain to end it all.

Been there bro. Balling in millions monthly and the next thing you know, down to ground zero with absolutely nothing to show for it. When I was balling I was carefree because I felt even if the worst comes to the worst, I could make the money back - until I lost the money and at the same time all the avenues I was looking at suddenly went dry.

You have to simply adjust to your new reality and start from there. Life does go on.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by NobleSeed(m): 8:14pm On Jun 27, 2023
ictplotter:

If you want to be wealthy, don't be a graduate.
stop it!!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by SpatialKing(m): 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2023
Not leaving Nigeria early enough

12 Likes

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by kaymart: 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2023
Edoziesmart:

I'm 30
And I studied computer engineering
Computer Engineering is extremely lucrative.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by LivingSage: 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2023
This happened so that in years to come, you'll have something to say in a very good and comfortable condition.

Death isn't an option, only coward sees that as way out, you shouldn't be one.

MN07:

8 Likes

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:16pm On Jun 27, 2023
Not buying certain things in 2020.

Now they're twice the price.

17 Likes

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by MN07: 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2023
SmartyPants:

Been there bro. Balling in millions monthly and the next thing you know, down to ground zero. When I was balling I was carefree because I felt even if the worst comes to the worst, I could make the money back - until I lost the money and at the same time all the avenues I was looking at suddenly went dry.

You have to simply adjust to your new reality and start from there. Life does go on.

I hope it doesn't for me I have seen enough already I think I'm ready and I'm no longer afraid.

I'm already dead inside.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by Elnas228: 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2023
I seriously regret how to place a bet in my life. If u really want to Finnish someone in life teach him how to bet. That's all come back in 1 year time. U would see wonders

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by EMMARNUEL: 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2023
Likoya:
My biggest regret in life is following the advice of my parents instead of my passion. Now wey everything don burst, it's my fault and I just hope I don't commit suicide soon.
Hey, hold on brother. I know exactly how that feels, i have been there too.

1 Like

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by nedekid: 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2023
Cassandraloius:
I regret the day I helped someone that I thought was my boyfriend back then in school, he asked me to give him my school fees for him to pay his, I did, he was already graduating from the school, and he told me that immediately he goes back home he'll send the money back, only for this idiot to block me on all platforms. I cried, I was pained, I have no clue about his family members. And I didn't tell my parents, I started frying yam, plantain and fish to gather 2 years school fees. grin cry
Higher institution is another stupid world of it's own.

Kindly visit my profile and check my signature. Thank you.♥️
Kai, big mistake, never give out money valuable to you ie money meant for a purpose.
My gf then in Ui saw I was broke. She had some dollars. Gave me $100. Omo, that night I drove to Sabo, changed the money. 100 dollars was 5000 naira then. I used the cash to carry another babe for goodtime.

20 Likes

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by R2bees2: 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2023
MN07:

You are so hard on yourself, commiting suicide would have more cowardice. There is this quote that says something like "if you have made so much money and lost it all that means you already know how to make it back, this time it's going to be easier than before"..

However my biggest regret is not studying or making research on Bitcoin/Crypto before investing. I wish I knew about market cycles. Or atleast basic T.A before investing. IT IS WELL

22 Likes

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by gentlesmithugo(m): 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2023
I have many regrets in life.and I am still living in regrets right now.somethings are just better not said.

2 Likes

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by Googledotcom: 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2023
I regret not following God earlier or strive to know Him. Believe me, it caused me a lot of setbacks living a life of sin.

Sin is very costly, be warned.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by emani03(m): 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2023
Please don’t kill your self over anything.

We will all die one day...vanity

Likoya:
Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by Iupacnomenclatu(f): 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2023
rowosky:
My biggest regret ever is Gambling
I lost like 1.5 million I made from surveys.
But I’m recovering.
I learnt a hard lesson the hard way.
Bleep you sportybet.
what surveys?
Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by SmartyPants(m): 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2023
MN07:

I hope it doesn't for me I have seen enough already I think I'm ready and I'm no longer afraid.

I'm already dead inside.

I know the feeling. There were days I lay curled up perfectly happy to go to bed and not wake up the next day. That was the period in life I became what I had always despised: a chronic smoker.

Second chances always come around. Believe.

7 Likes

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by MN07: 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2023
LivingSage:
This happened so that in years to come, you'll have something to say in a very good and comfortable condition.

Death isn't an option, only coward sees that as way out, you shouldn't be one.

The emotional damage and pain is unbearable.
Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by babaarewa(m): 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2023
My biggest regret ever in Life is my inability to recite the Holy Quran by heart during my youthful years. I am over 60 now trying to recover what was lost over the years.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by hustla(m): 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2023
Not leaving Nigeria in 2008 cry

Many other things I cant share here

5 Likes

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by budaatum: 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2023
Younghacka:

Have You Finally Been Able To Finish The Book?

For where, lol! First, I can't read it, and even listening to it has me stuck at the 12th hour which is about halfway.

budaatum:

P.s. Martin Heidegger wrote an entire book on the subject that might interest you. I have so far read only 12 hours of it, or rather, listened to because it is above my reading level so I can not read it. But I've not listened to any hour less than 12 times, the tenth and eleventh hour at least 14, as I've been stuck on it for months now trying to grasp when I am hearing. I think in about 5 or 10 years time I might get to the end of it. I wouldn't have a clue what he's talking about if I hadn't read some of those who influenced him like Plato, Aristotle, Heraclitus, Kant etc, and some of those he influenced, like Arendt, Derrida, Foucault, Marcuse, Sartre, Popper etc. Try it if you can and tell me what you understand.

https://www.nairaland.com/6023861/being-time-martin-heidegger/1#99456897
Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by Iupacnomenclatu(f): 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2023
MN07:
Loosing all my millions last year 8.8 million.

Now I'm starting from 0kobo at 33 years old and I unconsciously beg God for a painless death every day because I'm too afraid to do it myself.
what did you lose it on?
Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by Akalia(m): 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2023
OkwuMajesty:
My regret: being too anxious and not assertive enough, I regret not coming out sooner. Wasted years worrying about it, worrying about pretty much everything. All the time,being too afraid to live.

I used to think my family can't survive without me, so I wasted enough time trying to be almost everything possible for them, but I was totally wrong.

What's yours
sorry to ask sir, but how old are you?
Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by Zionzoom(m): 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2023
vvvbobby205:
Being too soft
how did u conquer/stop this?
Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by gentlesmithugo(m): 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2023
Elnas228:
I seriously regret how to place a bet in my life. If u really want to Finnish someone in life teach him how to bet. That's all come back in 1 year time. U would see wonders
I swear, betting is deadlier than hiv and aids combined

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Biography|regina Daniels History|regina Daniels Profile & Movies / See The Big Python Killed In Our Compound(photos) / Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.