Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life (32129 Views)

At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? / What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2023
Taking an MBA that wasted two years of my life and taught me nothing!

Would have been better of with an Msc at the time.

12 Likes

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by Nononsense247: 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2023
thejourney200:

When did you leave Ife?
Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by Talknochip(m): 9:23pm On Jun 27, 2023
I Regret getting close to someone in 2021

It has turn out to be my biggest source of pain in life

I also regret plenty decisions i made in life
I can't stop blaming myself for my younger brothers demise

6 Likes

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by BlueAir: 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2023
Loving and commiting 100%

5 Likes

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by mariahAngel(f): 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2023
MN07:
Loosing all my millions last year 8.8 million.

How did you lose all your millions?
Investment gone wrong?

Now I'm starting from 0kobo at 33 years old and I unconsciously beg God for a painless death every day because I'm too afraid to do it myself.

If it'd be any comfort, ask God for mercy, and to give you the grace to start over instead, and you will find peace and courage.
Don't be afraid.
What is the worst that could happen?
Are you in debt?

1 Like

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by Lotoflaff: 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2023
I know learn hand work
Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by NobleSeed(m): 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2023
you should have switched since sporty wasn't working for you..
Russian bookies would have solved the problem cause dey have numerous options to stake on.
Hope you have left betting in totality? It seems isn't working for you.
rowosky:

I go dey do big staking on low odds with my savings🫠
Funny thing is I carried it to like 4m with sporty.
And lost all.
Bleep sporty again.
Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by SPAMBOX7: 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2023
Being a Nigerian.
The kind talent wey I get if I dey another country I know where I for dey.

7 Likes

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by mariahAngel(f): 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

One of the easiest way to become wealthy is to be skilled, aunty. Have very valuable and sellable skills that can endear people to you. Especially in this part of the clime wey be say nothing for you if you no stretch. So many graduates out there working and living on peanuts. Shey na 200k job wan make you rich? Or what exactly is your definition of wealth?

Education will take you far, but your skills will take you further if not farthest.

Uyai, go ask Otedola and Elumelu.
Those guys (and many unknown others) are using ignorant people's money to make millions on a daily basis, trading on the stock market.
They work smart, not hard.
Nuff said!

9 Likes

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by Popeonah(m): 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2023
I did not start yahoo yahoo on time

7 Likes

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by stevups(m): 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2023
I won a green card in 2007 but lacked will to push

12 Likes

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by rowosky(m): 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2023
NobleSeed:
you should have switched since sporty wasn't working for you..
Russian bookies would have solved the problem cause dey have numerous options to stake on.
Hope you have left betting in totality? It seems isn't working for you.
Ah
Totally
I no do again

5 Likes

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by blackslayer: 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2023
Having a child with the worst possible thing on this planet. She is a thing, not a person...Not everything that walks and look like a human being is actually one. This is the source of my greatest regret, because i forever blame myself for not providing my son with a two parent stable home.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2023
mariahAngel:

Uyai, go ask Otedola and Elumelu.
Those guys (and many unknown others) are using ignorant people's money to make millions on a daily basis, trading on the stock market.
They work smart, not hard.
Nuff said!

SMH. Maria, wake up to reality. So, these guys did all these because they were educated or in your words, graduates?

3 Likes

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by KAM3KAZI: 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2023
cobby14:
My only regret is not leveling up when I had the chance. I could’ve been a millionaire in USD now
Please explain so the that we the younger generation won't make the same mistake 🙏🏾
Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by Bamijoko1(m): 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2023
OkwuMajesty:
My regret: being too anxious and not assertive enough, I regret not coming out sooner. Wasted years worrying about it, worrying about pretty much everything. All the time,being too afraid to live.

I used to think my family can't survive without me, so I wasted enough time trying to be almost everything possible for them, but I was totally wrong.

What's yours

I graduated late in uni

1 Like

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by Bamijoko1(m): 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2023
OkwuMajesty:
My regret: being too anxious and not assertive enough, I regret not coming out sooner. Wasted years worrying about it, worrying about pretty much everything. All the time,being too afraid to live.

I used to think my family can't survive without me, so I wasted enough time trying to be almost everything possible for them, but I was totally wrong.

There was this stupid girl I date, I shouldn't have asked her out I regret dating the idiot

What's yours
Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by ufotty2001: 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2023
Shorty1980:
At 43 ,I regret getting married
Nawahoooo!! Me am 37yrs am regretting not marrying early up till now but u that is married is regretting marrying.. truly another man blessing is and there man poison

21 Likes

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by Mamzi: 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2023
I regret getting married

5 Likes

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by KAM3KAZI: 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2023
mariahAngel:

One of the easiest way (if not the easiest) to become wealthy is to be a graduate.
Aunty shey you know you are lying 🤥

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by Banbanna(m): 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
Some people conscience dey stony sha. The thing no just dey prick at all. So the guy couldn't even find a way to make restitution to you. Well, Karma exists though. He must pay back in other ways but not necessarily to you.
Cassandraloius:
I regret the day I helped someone that I thought was my boyfriend back then in school, he asked me to give him my school fees for him to pay his, I did, he was already graduating from the school, and he told me that immediately he goes back home he'll send the money back, only for this idiot to block me on all platforms. I cried, I was pained, I have no clue about his family members. And I didn't tell my parents, I started frying yam, plantain and fish to gather 2 years school fees. grin cry
Higher institution is another stupid world of it's own.

Kindly visit my profile and check my signature. Thank you.♥️

5 Likes

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by Tadeus(m): 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
MN07:

I wanted to leave the country back then.

Got admissions everywhere England, Usa, and Poland I felt finally I have arrived but unfortunately I got dupped.

Lost every penny in a flash, I couldn't even afford to feed myself.

That day I died inside and till today I will never recover from the shock.

The only reason I'm still is because I'm a coward that can't bear a little pain to end it all.

I wish I could go to bed and never wake up.

How did it happened?

Can you give us more details leta know if we can assist you.

Did you give the funds to agent?

How did you loose all your fund coz you got admissions?

Please explain in details and if possible drop the details of the agent here.

Please don't end it, if there is life, there is hope.

8 Likes

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by ukaface(f): 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2023
Trusting Adam

Never again
Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by mariahAngel(f): 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

SMH. Maria, wake up to reality. So, these guys did all these because they were educated?

How far can one go into stock trading without education?

6 Likes

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by mariahAngel(f): 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2023
KAM3KAZI:

Aunty shey you know you are lying 🤥

I'm not.
Na ignorance dey make person no dey recognize some opportunity.

7 Likes

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2023
mariahAngel:

How far can one go into stock trading without education?

Do you have to go to a university to be called “educated”? Maybe we have the definition of education very mismatched.

7 Likes

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by NBAjunior: 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2023
sync:
Staying for too long in a relationship embarassed

How long?
Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by Banbanna(m): 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2023
Antihelminth:
Wasting time in school instead of selling spare parts inside market 😂😂
Guy, no be waste o, though it seems so to you. That education you gained must have set you apart from other parts dealer in terms of your approach to business especially dealing with all kinds of customers.
Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by mariahAngel(f): 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Do you have to go to a university to be called “educated”? Maybe we have the definition of education very mismatched.

ictplotter:

If you want to be wealthy, don't be a graduate.

Start by defining what this poster meant here by graduate.
Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by pacesetting: 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2023
Same thing here. Mine is even worse. I'll be 40 this year, but still unmarried. The challenge now is getting a wife.

All the girls I've been meeting have significantly flawed characters. Such is life.
ufotty2001:

Nawahoooo!! Me am 37yrs am regretting not marrying early up till now but u that is married is regretting marrying.. truly another man blessing is and there man poison

4 Likes

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by kevwemike: 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2023
Mine is marriage, I regretted
Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by mywells: 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2023
My regrets was being in a relationship for 10yrs without a child.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

See The Big Python Killed In Our Compound(photos) / Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window / These 15 Things Will Matter A Lot Less To You In The Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.