Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life (32119 Views)

At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? / What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by AImiron: 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2023
No regrets so far...
Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by Davicl: 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2023
MN07:
Loosing all my millions last year 8.8 million.

Now I'm starting from 0kobo at 33 years old and I unconsciously beg God for a painless death every day because I'm too afraid to do it myself.

You'll win again, don't give up huh. the one you have is bigger than whatsoever you've lost .

3 Likes

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by cobby14(m): 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2023
My only regret is not leveling up when I had the chance. I could’ve been a millionaire in USD now

7 Likes

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by Zain007(m): 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2023
I will advise to never get emotionally attached to anything you have in life so that you won't get hurt too much when you have it no more. It also works for having bad experiences or situation as life goes on and you have to move with it or you will be left in the past. If you don't forget the past, it will prevent you from enjoying the present and embracing the future with hope that things will be good again.

Iupacnomenclatu:
you're strong.Not everyone is,though!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2023
Having so many girlfriends in the past

I no quick born

3 Likes

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by Ashawoman82: 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2023
I regret not being very money conscious at very young age and being too contented with what I had... Had it been I aspired more then, even at 17,I would have been a millionaire now cos I was making money then.. But what mattered to me then was to buy phones, look cute, buy different wears... I regretted focusing on gaining admission after 4 trials, should have channeled my time into making more money or learning a viable skill before entering the uni... Even while at the uni, I regretted my circle of friends, most was just about reading books none was money conscious till our 300l...las las I dropped from 2:1 and graduated with 2:2, no money no good result... Sighs..

24 Likes

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by abobote: 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2023
Joining SUG in school, I had carryovers. And not having kids earlier, I waited till 32yrs

7 Likes

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by Richpet85: 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2023
My greatest regret was getting married 10years ago for a wrong reason. I wish I can change my decision but any time I look at my wonderful kids I summon courage and wanting to stay put. Most married men are sincerely in hell but lack courage to speak out.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by rowosky(m): 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2023
tsspsolutions:

Data collection or land survey?
Data Collection boss
Something like this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by RussellRutherfo: 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2023
babaarewa:
My biggest regret ever in Life is my inability to recite the Holy Quran by heart during my youthful years. I am over 60 now trying to recover what was lost over the years.

The quran by a pedo false prophet Muhammad?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by Flangelo12: 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2023
Edoziesmart:

I'm 30
And I studied computer engineering
Na him you dey cry?

Guy, check yourself.
Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by thejourney200: 9:05pm On Jun 27, 2023
Nononsense247:

He friend did this to me when I was still in OAU 2005 then ...
When did you leave Ife?

1 Like

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by ShenTeh(m): 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2023
THAT I didnt dream big enough.

I tell my children this everyday, and encourage them to dream really big until their dreams frighten them.

19 Likes

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by NBAjunior: 9:08pm On Jun 27, 2023
EMMARNUEL:
First, do you have the fire burning to go into the digital world?

Don’t really know

1 Like

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by rowosky(m): 9:08pm On Jun 27, 2023
NobleSeed:
😂 😂 😂
sorry about your ordeal
But how you take Lost 1.5 meter?
You didn't win at all abi your losses were more than the Gain?
I go dey do big staking on low odds with my savings🫠
Funny thing is I carried it to like 4m with sporty.
And lost all.
Bleep sporty again.
Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by rowosky(m): 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2023
Iupacnomenclatu:
what surveys?

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by JGirl20(f): 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2023
MN07:
Loosing all my millions last year 8.8 million.

Now I'm starting from 0kobo at 33 years old and I unconsciously beg God for a painless death every day because I'm too afraid to do it myself.
Please don't do it no matter the situation
Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by Bodydiialect57: 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2023
Eeya. Pele. May the Lord God show you mercy in Jesus name.
MN07:

Read my comment energy no dey my body again
Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by mariahAngel(f): 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2023
ictplotter:

If you want to be wealthy, don't be a graduate.

One of the easiest way (if not the easiest) to become wealthy is to be a graduate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by mariahAngel(f): 9:13pm On Jun 27, 2023
vvvbobby205:
Being too soft

You can't help being who you are.
Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by Shorty1980: 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2023
At 43 ,I regret getting married

6 Likes

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by NBAjunior: 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2023
I believe I would beat the odds and come out strong every thing that happened in my life was destined to happened

3 Likes

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by mariahAngel(f): 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2023
Abedipele21:
My big regret is that I was born in Nigeria

How can you regret an occurrence you had no power over?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2023
mariahAngel:

One of the easiest way (if not the easiest) to become wealthy is to be a graduate.

One of the easiest way to become wealthy is to be skilled, aunty. Have very valuable and sellable skills that can endear people to you. Especially in this part of the clime wey be say nothing for you if you no stretch. So many graduates out there working and living on peanuts. Shey na 200k job wan make you rich? Or what exactly is your definition of wealth?

Education will take you far, but your skills will take you further if not farthest.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by Zion243(m): 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2023
I have not regrets, only bitter lessons and that have helped me made better decisions.

3 Likes

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2023
...That I didn't know what I know now, 10 years ago.
Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by IGBOGENE27(m): 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2023
Omuuvwie:
I regret marrying from the family I married from.

Please Sir, I will appreciate if you will share your experience on this. Just keep it a anonymous. Thank you.
Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by navzla(m): 9:19pm On Jun 27, 2023
I would have pursue my football.I had the talent.And I have completed my degree much earlier.Now at @30 I feel bad.As if I have lost it all.

3 Likes

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by ShenTeh(m): 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2023
seunzee:
it's knowing how to play betting....that is the biggest regret of my life...and the 2nd one is that I think too much ....I can think on how to buy something in the next 3 year....and very nonsence thinking.............its affecting me and my physique.......can someone help me out on how to stop thinking so much

Write your thoughts. It will slow you down. You will scale results too. Good luck.
Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by BigIyanga: 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2023
Not learning another language
Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by ufotty2001: 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2023
Nackzy:
Not getting married, I am working yet still not seen the right person, I feel bad about it everyday
even me am going through the same thing. Am close to 40! I have all the money now but have not seen a girl I want to marry to..

2 Likes

Re: At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life by Obzy: 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2023
No realising in time that some people are dream killers.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

See The Big Python Killed In Our Compound(photos) / Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window / These 15 Things Will Matter A Lot Less To You In The Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.