Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC (27527 Views)

iREV Worked Excepting Results Upload Of The Presidential Election - INEC (Video) / Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal / How Crashed Server Frustrated Presidential, NASS Election Results Upload (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Nononsense247: 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2023
Gracereal:
A glitch is enough to bring down an empire, any good student of history will tell you how one costly mistake has taken down Kings and Kingdoms. So INEC, that one glitch is more than enough.
Shutup anything can happen and that should not stop voting and agents getting the result ... Abi wetin party agents dey do then abi na person say make some party no get enough agents... When be say na shortcut some candidate dey find up and down... Make their agents collate their result... If this same election had declared some other candidates the winner you go dey here dey talk rubbish... Many of you wey no get sense thought INEC don't know what he is doing bah... Una dey madt... If wetin he did no dey constitution you think say he go do am if he no fit defend am... Well most you wey dem help write plenty for NL... Na online una dey claim brainy... Normal life many of you can't solve any problem... Other party should present their result na

2 Likes

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Aurelius1(m): 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Very true

INEC performed to the best of their knowledge and why the 2023 election was the most transparent in the history of Nigeria.

Some unscrupulous lots are just trying to capitalize on the few areas they had glitches. Ordinarily, in saner climes, the administration of INEC should be honored with National awards and recognition.

God bless The Independent National Electoral Commission

Are you being sarcastic?
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Nononsense247: 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2023
Naijanascam:
Meaning you guys are just shameless
Arindin.
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Nononsense247: 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2023
Flangelo12:
Obidients would continue wailing again.

grin

E go better for the person wey do una this tin.
Aje

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Nononsense247: 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
The world is laughing at your stup.idity
World abi one tribe

1 Like

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Nononsense247: 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2023
Kukutenla:
Really
Oya judge yourself
Glitch no affect HoR
Glitch no affect Senate
Na only Presidential Glitch affect
Glitch also gave Rivers to APC
Same with Benue
Me singing: Mr Yakubu e maa nse bi fraudster
Where do you work?
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Naijanascam: 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2023
Parachoco:
Is so foolish to judge INEC because they didn't upload results online

How many EU countries dey upload results online as election dey go on?

Who be this one again exhibiting his ignorance publicly...... simply talk about your village you don't even know better
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Nobleou(m): 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2023
favor914:
As e the pain them, e dey sweet us, as e dey sweet us, e dey pain them grin.
This is what I expected from an ignoramus like you who doesn't know how many centuries it will take Nigeria to be free from open corruption that will hold your Fatherland primitive compared to other countries

1 Like

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Nononsense247: 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2023
Parachoco:
Is so foolish to judge INEC because they didn't upload results online

How many EU countries dey upload results online as election dey go on?
I dont even know this but party no get result ni?

1 Like

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Toks2008(m): 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

Criminal.

MAHMOOD ought to be jailed for Life.
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2023
Aurelius1:
Are you being sarcastic?

It’s just the truth!

With the effort and time INEC invested in the 2023 election, and outcome of election, it is demanded that Nigerians give them the kudos they deserve.

The were not perfect, but to great extent, they did a fantastic job.
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Parachoco: 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2023
ObosiUkwalla:

I don't engage urchîns coz just like pigs, they will surely go back to the mud after cleaning them
But you quote me first.sad.Your empty words have betrayed you

1 Like

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by mvem(m): 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2023
Parachoco:
There was a technical glitch

Obi and Atiku didn't claim they have majority of the votes because they have the results with them.
AWS server hosted INEC network and it is clear from them that they denied any glitch. So Inec has to clarify what glitch they are talking about because the server hosting company didn't see any glitch

Secondly the EU observers met INEC today and that's why you see the INEC statement today...they had 6 drawbacks they said that need improvement and one of them is on the issue of why result weren't shown online in real-time as stipulated and also on the ambiguity of our laws,as you know one of that matter is still in court

We can go deliberating back and forth but the case is in court and we are following meticulously

Until then

2 Likes

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by KPGGlobal: 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

Demons that will rot in hell
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Igbokwechika101(m): 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2023
Just imagine the Rubbish this yakubu is saying.may you never have peace in whatever you do because Nigerians are crying everyday by by day.

1 Like

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Parachoco: 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2023
mvem:
AWS server hosted INEC network and it is clear from them that they denied any glitch.
Show me an evidence of AWS claiming there was no glitch

1 Like

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Fkj2021: 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2023
I am not surprised. There's a news going round that INEC have restructured the results of Abuja on IREV. Now they are coming to say this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Nononsense247: 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Very true

INEC performed to the best of their knowledge and why the 2023 election was the most transparent in the history of Nigeria.

Some unscrupulous lots are just trying to capitalize on the few areas they had glitches. Ordinarily, in saner climes, the administration of INEC should be honored with National awards and recognition.

God bless The Independent National Electoral Commission

Many no sabi anything especially for here and other social media ... Na follow follow with no sense... Matter no hard as them dey hit... E no pass say no be their candidate win... Election has to go on so far party agents dey

2 Likes

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by rattlesnake(m): 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2023
bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Parachoco: 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2023
Naijanascam:

Iist out the EU countries that do post live election results on the election day

Who be this one again exhibiting his ignorance publicly...... simply talk about your village you don't even know better
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Pythagoras001: 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2023
What should happen to Political party that can not afford to pay for party agent. The people who had agent still elections where rigged. Do your job Mr man
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by vastolord4(m): 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2023
favor914:
Confused Obidients, third place won the election? Mumus.

Interchange 9 and 4 on your moniker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by ObosiUkwalla: 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2023
Parachoco:
But you quote me first.sad.Your empty words have betrayed you

We need to keep knocking senses into ur empty head.

1 Like

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Nononsense247: 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2023
favor914:
Confused Obidients, third place won the election? Mumus.
Dem over mumu
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by miketayo(m): 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

I would build a better voting app in less than 2months than the crappy irev
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Parachoco: 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2023
Isobug:

Archaic boy ..... political jobber.
I won't say posterity will judge you but I leave you to your conscience.
Maybe na JAMB we go blame
what are you talking about? If Nairaland tire you, stop coming online make you no dey disturb me with tears I know nothing about

1 Like

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by ProphetM0hammad: 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2023
Gracereal:
A glitch is enough to bring down an empire, any good student of history will tell you how one costly mistake has taken down Kings and Kingdoms. So INEC, that one glitch is more than enough.
By the way, why didn't that glitch also affect the National Assembly elections? The glitch just conveniently selected the Presidential election, right?
What do you want to do now that it's over?

1 Like

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Nononsense247: 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2023
UptownVibes:
They came out to tell Nigerians that they will upload results.. Abi na you force them talk am?Now my question is, Why did they upload the senatorial result and why was the presidential different? Think my guy.. Reason am.. Fraud my guy .. Fraud
Na body dey pepper you cus no be your candidate win...

1 Like

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2023
So why did Mahmood run to Chatham house and was shouting real time. You guys set the guidelines and procedure. You guys moved for the electoral law and got it signed.

Biko the polls is flawed.
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Exceed15: 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2023
Go to court
Now they are in court. It's not business as usual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator / It Is Legal For DSS To Arrest Suspects At Night - The Cable Replies Femi Falana / Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.