Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC (27531 Views)

iREV Worked Excepting Results Upload Of The Presidential Election - INEC (Video) / Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal / How Crashed Server Frustrated Presidential, NASS Election Results Upload (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by rummmy: 4:28am On Jun 28, 2023
If this election result stands,I and my entire household will never participate in any election conducted by inec again and I will distroy my voter card bc it will be useless.
FRAUDULENT INEC can not be trusted.
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by AdiDami: 4:34am On Jun 28, 2023
Parachoco:
Is so foolish to judge INEC because they didn't upload results online

How many EU countries dey upload results online as election dey go on?
I believe your psychiatrist told you the side effects of not taking your medications religiously?
Please go back and take your drug's.
We know why we de advice you now.
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by AdiDami: 4:40am On Jun 28, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Very true

INEC performed to the best of their knowledge and why the 2023 election was the most transparent in the history of Nigeria.

Some unscrupulous lots are just trying to capitalize on the few areas they had glitches. Ordinarily, in saner climes, the administration of INEC should be honored with National awards and recognition.

God bless The Independent National Electoral Commission

In the day of your own glory may what INEC did to Peter Obi happen to you.
If you truly believe what was done by the said INEC was right just answer "Amen" to the above prayers for you.
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by AMI3(m): 5:00am On Jun 28, 2023
Parachoco:
Why can't you cure my ignorance? List out the countries in Europe that upload live result on the Election Day

Your comparison does not add up.

How many EU countries have promised to upload their result online?

Ask yourself questions. Why didn't they have glitches in other elections e.g HOR, Senate and even governorship.?

Why must it be presidential election that they had glitches?

Have u been following the recent court processes, how INEC lawyers have been objecting the election materials presented by INEC themselves?

Ok let say they are right there was glitches during the presidential election.

I CHALLENGE THEM LET THEM UPLOAD IT NOW THAT THE ELECTION IS OVER AND WE SHALL COMPARE THE HARD COPY AND THE SOFT COPY. SIMPLE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Maysdevices(f): 5:04am On Jun 28, 2023
Flangelo12:
Obidients would continue wailing again.

grin

E go better for the person wey do una this tin.
Most of Nigeria is wailing.

Including APC supporters.
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by matm: 5:09am On Jun 28, 2023
Parachoco:
Is so foolish to judge INEC because they didn't upload results online

How many EU countries dey upload results online as election dey go on?

The Inec chairman himself made it clear before the election that the results would be uploaded.And he did exactly dt in all elections except presidential
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by matm: 5:09am On Jun 28, 2023
BuyAndSellStuff:
So who should we blame?

Glitch
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Osilama1: 5:11am On Jun 28, 2023
vastolord4:
Just imagine! Are these clowns now crying?? This shows how incompetent you all are and the wickedness of some nigerians.. this is total gibberish! After winning this case, I'll make sure I sue the inec chairman himself for fraud if I were LP
all agents of Party have the copy of results from polling units nation wide and that ll form the basis of judgement from court... U can continue to shout...
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Osilama1: 5:14am On Jun 28, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Glitch which did not affect the nASS election which was held the same day. These guys are shameless.
and yet LP couldn't score up to 15 percent of nass Seats... Then LP couldn't win more than Abia State for gorvenor... But suddenly obi should be president over national Party candidate of APC PDP... Obidients are just deluded... Ina go still wail and curse in 2027 when LP comes Third then wail in 2031 when LP comes Third again...
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Osilama1: 5:16am On Jun 28, 2023
Conner44:

Take note wink

Hope uzodinnma of apc supreme was at what position before he magically won his own election? undecided

Agbadorian agbadite like you tongue

hope brought evidence of polling units INEC cancelled which were added... Donu guys have evidence of polling units LP won that were denied LP by INEC other than baseless arguments of tinubu is drug lord has no certificate etc?
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Cutiekatty: 5:16am On Jun 28, 2023
taylor89:
May God punish you and whomever that paid you to sabotage the hopes of 250 million Nigerians

Does these people know how difficult it was to register for PVC? I mean I paid 5k to register and waited for 6 months for PVC to come out

PVC came out I went to council three times without collecting later it was transferred to wards still I had to spend a whole day just to collect and paid bribe too

Only for me to risk my life on the Election Day to vote and our unit wasn’t uploaded because Obi was winning

Whomever that’s celebrating this robbery of election because of party tribe and religion I’ve one prayer for you that on the day of your success and your turn to take what’s rightfully yours a higher evil will snatch it from you

In Jesus name Amen
Amen!!!
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Enemyofpeace: 5:17am On Jun 28, 2023
How else do we george you?

I pity those who did not go to school
Some of them don't even know that
afternoon sleep is called sylvester
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by McTested(m): 5:39am On Jun 28, 2023
We should blame ourselves for going all out to vote. Some of us has lost interest in Nigeria being it governance or what have you.

Believe in Nigeria or what a Nigerian holding important office at your own risk.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Epinigirls: 5:53am On Jun 28, 2023
taylor89:
May God punish you and whomever that paid you to sabotage the hopes of 250 million Nigerians

Does these people know how difficult it was to register for PVC? I mean I paid 5k to register and waited for 6 months for PVC to come out

PVC came out I went to council three times without collecting later it was transferred to wards still I had to spend a whole day just to collect and paid bribe too

Only for me to risk my life on the Election Day to vote and our unit wasn’t uploaded because Obi was winning

Whomever that’s celebrating this robbery of election because of party tribe and religion I’ve one prayer for you that on the day of your success and your turn to take what’s rightfully yours a higher evil will snatch it from you

In Jesus name Amen

What's the name and number of your polling unit?
In which state was it located?
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by blueAgent(m): 6:04am On Jun 28, 2023
[quote au=Kukutenla post=124074940]
Don't mind those wailers

In the EU, bullion vans carry pure water around during elections [/quote]

grin grin grin

Abeg ask that useless fool.
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by blueAgent(m): 6:07am On Jun 28, 2023
chidiokay:

Shut up there jare ! is it not true PDP & LP agents were at the polling units and they all collected and signed the result sheet ..

with the way pdp & Lp are acting dependant oon IREV one might begin to question the essence of Party agent at the polling units.

IREV is for the electorates to verify the uploads are same as what they witnessed ... its a verification system for the electorates not a collation system for political parties

See them Retard slaves.
My friend shut up, your uselessness reckons in Heaven.
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by vastolord4(m): 6:19am On Jun 28, 2023
sreamsense:

How long have you been mumu that you are talking about winning in the same sentence with LP of 3rd position? If you are dreaming, you better wake up. INEC is saying LP couldn't come forward to challenge Bvas or get information from LP agents to oppose what was signed or announced at polling units on wheather were changed or not true instead LP is chasing irrelevant issues at court and you is coming here talking about winning. Is like you just started voting that you don't know LP has no case. You better make sure you have family properties to sell to pay when court tells you to pay N10 million to INEC chairman for bringing frivolous case to waste court's time.

You collected bribe from apc to manipulate the sheet at your polling unit! So that shouldn't count.. you're a thief and should be dealt with by the law.. why dont you go to defend apc in court
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by vastolord4(m): 6:22am On Jun 28, 2023
Osilama1:
all agents of Party have the copy of results from polling units nation wide and that ll form the basis of judgement from court... U can continue to shout...

Which were manipulated oga! How can you present sheets when billions were budgeted for bvas? Are you this clueless? But if you give your tailor a style to sew and he gives you something else for a price of the later, would you accept it? See how shallow you reason

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by vastolord4(m): 6:26am On Jun 28, 2023
HRMK:

WIN WHICH CASE?
U DEY PLAY?
OBI WEY BE THIRD GO WIN CASE WIA ATIKU WEY SECOND DEY?HAHAHAHAHAHA....

Aren't you one of those mocking the system? Hope you're happy buying petrol cheaper than other nigerian and you don't treck to work if at all you have a job! Cos you seriously don't sound like you have a job and a family to take care of.. if you do, you'll sound intellectual! Hope your aged relatives and friends see comfort in you fanatics and come to being at peace with it.

1 Like

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:31am On Jun 28, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

Imagine after criminally rewriting result .
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by slowice(m): 6:42am On Jun 28, 2023
It was the idea of uploading the results in real time that gave most of us the confidence to go out and vote in the first place.

That was our hope you dash in that manner.
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by zedegit: 6:43am On Jun 28, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

We won't judge if mumud will refund the monies for the election. You can't have the amount of money and still complain of failure.

Besides national assembly elections didn't suffer the glitch to show that it was an intentional manmade glitch.

The way Emilokan was bragging before the election and "I will win." This was what he meant. Someone that dodged all the election debate.

Till now, we don't even know his plan or agenda for this country besides, Emilokan.

Even more questionable is the numerous correction fluid on the inec documents which is a treasonable offence.
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by JAMANZE: 6:44am On Jun 28, 2023
A big Amen to your prayers. Your effort towards PVC collection shows that you are a true Patriot. Nigeria must reward you one way or the other
taylor89:

In Jesus name Amen
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by zedegit: 6:50am On Jun 28, 2023
Blueseaa36:
Canada 2years work permit with temporary accommodation available, canada, australia, new zealand, scheghen and other europe countries visa application without stress. *features* direct employment with open permit *temp accommodation *no bank statement of account√ -contact us now or whatsapp us today. note: no down payment apart from the initial embassy visa fee and your documentation fee.

So you finally turned to scam. Chai!
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by LuckyM: 7:01am On Jun 28, 2023
Shameless INEC of Criminality.
Welcome to Nigeria where petty thieves are executed while official criminals are celebrated.
Okoye and mammoud should be behind bars by now if it were to be a country where things are normal
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by udeh3(m): 7:03am On Jun 28, 2023
And the glitches didn't affect Senate and House of rep result uploads. It only affected the presidential upload...

Can you imagine
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Bodexinvest: 7:04am On Jun 28, 2023
We must learn to do things right in this country.
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Osilama1: 7:27am On Jun 28, 2023
vastolord4:

Which were manipulated oga! How can you present sheets when billions were budgeted for bvas? Are you this clueless? But if you give your tailor a style to sew and he gives you something else for a price of the later, would you accept it? See how shallow you reason
you are the one clueless... Bvas is just to acredict voters... INEC clearly said collation would be manual... After supreme Court Judgment una go wail tire...
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by vastolord4(m): 7:32am On Jun 28, 2023
Osilama1:
you are the one clueless... Bvas is just to acredict voters... INEC clearly said collation would be manual... After supreme Court Judgment una go wail tire...

Till then
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Khallicopyro: 7:35am On Jun 28, 2023
Which glitch? Amazon the service provider said there was no glitch whatsoever on the server.... Which means that whatever went wrong was doctored...
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Pinkybush: 7:43am On Jun 28, 2023
Fool! He's just defending his monthly salary and other money they share after election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekiti Joins #EndSARS Protests (Photos) / North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele / President Buhari Campaigns In Ebonyi State (Photos, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.