Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC (27466 Views)

iREV Worked Excepting Results Upload Of The Presidential Election - INEC (Video) / Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal / How Crashed Server Frustrated Presidential, NASS Election Results Upload (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by BluntCrazeMan: 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2023
Make them wait until the Tribunal is totally over at the Supreme Court.

It's too early for any of them to utter any word about the past election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Ficeo(m): 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE
I am so ashamed to be called a Nigerian.
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Naijanascam: 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
[quote author=Conner44 post=124074909][/quote]

Both

1 Like

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by favor914: 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
vastolord4:
Just imagine! Are these clowns now crying?? This shows how incompetent you all are and the wickedness of some nigerians.. this is total gibberish! After winning this case, I'll make sure I sue the inec chairman himself for fraud if I were LP
Confused Obidients, third place won the election? Mumus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by tobenuel(m): 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
INEC I leave una matter to God.
INEC and evil should be in the same sentence
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2023
Stupid manhood terrorist...
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by UptownVibes(m): 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2023
Parachoco:
Is so foolish to judge INEC because they didn't upload results online

How many EU countries dey upload results online as election dey go on?
They came out to tell Nigerians that they will upload results.. Abi na you force them talk am?Now my question is, Why did they upload the senatorial result and why was the presidential different? Think my guy.. Reason am.. Fraud my guy .. Fraud

5 Likes

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by favor914: 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2023
tobenuel:
INEC I leave una matter to God.
INEC and evil should be in the same sentence
People born inside evil, will be cursing their own country men?

Other people are evil, not them demons?
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Racoon(m): 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2023
A criminal is always a hardened soul.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Nobleou(m): 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2023
Shame on INEC & Nigeria...

The world is watching

1 Like

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by charlizonto: 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2023
Unfair Kee u there..

Infact WAKAA!! 🖐️angry

1 Like

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by mvem(m): 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2023
Parachoco:

how many don't should be your question and secondly no one is asking who does or doesn't BUT why go against the rule you brought yourself

Why

The EU observers met INEC today and listed 6 drawbacks for improvement and one of them is why result are not uploaded in real time as stated. So thesame EU you are calling have said otherwise

3 Likes

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by MatrixCircle: 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2023
Good the international observers.

Explain what the "Presidential glitches were".

How, when, why and what caused the glitch".

Matter in court INEC can't explain.

Fraud is showing up !!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by ObosiUkwalla: 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2023
Parachoco:

This one dey him hut for ogbomoso dey know wetin dey happen for Europe 🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by HNICEARTH: 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2023
Very stupid man and a useless commission. That glitch was intentional. It was a sabotage. You guys committed treason!

1 Like

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by favor914: 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2023
Nobleou:
Shame on INEC & Nigeria...

The world is watching
As e the pain them, e dey sweet us, as e dey sweet us, e dey pain them grin.

1 Like

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Parachoco: 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2023
mvem:
how many don't should be your question and secondly no one is asking who does or doesn't BUT why go against the rule you brought yourself

Why
There was a technical glitch

Obi and Atiku didn't claim they have majority of the votes because they have the results with them.

1 Like

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by kayjay69(m): 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
THIS!!!
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Glitch which did not affect the nASS election which was held the same day. These guys are shameless.
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by favor914: 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
HNICEARTH:
Very stupid man and a useless commission. That glitch was intentional. It was a sabotage. You guys committed treason!
Wail on o yea children of Obidient, wail on. cheesy.
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Parachoco: 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
ObosiUkwalla:

This one dey him hut for ogbomoso dey know wetin dey happen for Europe 🤣🤣
Why can't you cure my ignorance? List out the countries in Europe that upload live result on the Election Day

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2023
Gracereal:
A glitch is enough to bring down an empire, any good student of history will tell you how one costly mistake has taken down Kings and Kingdoms. So INEC, that one glitch is more than enough.

They don't know. Take what happened in Russia for example. That singular misguided adventure of Wagner could have led to the death of millions and consequently the end of the Russian federation as we know it today.
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by PHIPEX(m): 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2023
Yes, let's blame the devil.

The devil will also tell humans not to blame him for his single mistake he made against God.

INEC, Yakubu and Festus are all shameless
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by ObosiUkwalla: 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2023
Parachoco:
Why can't you cure my ignorance? List out the countries in Europe that upload live result on the Election Day

I don't engage urchîns coz just like pigs, they will surely go back to the mud after cleaning them

3 Likes

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Isobug: 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2023
Parachoco:

Archaic boy ..... political jobber.
I won't say posterity will judge you but I leave you to your conscience.
Maybe na JAMB we go blame

4 Likes

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by tiswell(m): 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2023
Nigerians already cur.sed you.

Posterity will never be kind to all the conspirators that foisted this calamity on Nigerians.

insha Allah!
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by ObosiUkwalla: 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2023
favor914:
Wail on o yea children of Obidient, wail on. cheesy.

See as u re spitting everywhere with ur gibberish comments.

U re the one wailing all over the forum

2 Likes

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by TrainPark: 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2023
While I believe power is from God and He can give it to whoever He wants using whatever means, I totally and utterly disagree with INEC here.

INEC, election results are the ONLY REASONS you exist. Therefore, ELECTION RESULTS are the only measure of your utility and value as an institution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Googledotcom: 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2023
It means the monies allocated to INEC to conduct the Election was syphoned hence INEC chairman ought to be arrested.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by davidtemi(m): 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2023
U are mad. Wat else should u be judged by?
Wit d billions of naira allocated?
Craze dey una head

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Overview of President Goodluck Jonathan's Government 2010 - 2015 / Femi Adesina Denies Endorsing MMM / A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.