Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC (27538 Views)

iREV Worked Excepting Results Upload Of The Presidential Election - INEC (Video) / Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal / How Crashed Server Frustrated Presidential, NASS Election Results Upload (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Parachoco: 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2023
ObosiUkwalla:

We need to keep knocking senses into ur empty head.
You have not been able to counter what I said with fact, you're just writing nonsense I don't really understand.

1 Like

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Akujuriobi: 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2023
May GOD/Allah bless inec officials and those that works with them and their families if the results announced during the presidential elections were genuine but may the same GOD punish them if the election was rigged to favour a particular candidate. I don't care on who wins but I care on the transparency of the results announced.

1 Like

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by micmond: 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2023
May your children never follow in your footsteps.
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Melagros(m): 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2023
richidinho:
grin

What happened today is also a glitch?

You are mad
Real mad
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Nononsense247: 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2023
ObosiUkwalla:

I don't engage urchîns coz just like pigs, they will surely go back to the mud after cleaning them
Answer him

1 Like

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Nononsense247: 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2023
tiswell:
Nigerians already cur.sed you.

Posterity will never be kind to all the conspirators that foisted this calamity on Nigerians.

insha Allah!
Oga go sleep ... All this curses no dey work... Use your head

1 Like

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Melagros(m): 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2023
Idealogy341:
We would blame Ghana
I dey tell you grin
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Guyman01: 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2023
This is the answer we get for our N300B given to Yakubu Mahmud to conduct ordinary election
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Conner44: 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2023
favor914:
Confused Obidients, third place won the election? Mumus.

Hope uzodinnma of apc supreme was what position before he magically won his own election? undecided
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by sirray001: 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2023
taylor89:

Shameless?

Shameless is an understatement

Do you know how many Nigerians who lost hope on electoral system this year?

I know we never believed in free and fair elections but this year own crashed it to zero

I’ll never vote again in my life I’ll rather hustle harder to survive regardless of whoever comes to power

Many Nigerians applied for their international passport after the announcement of this sham
I can never vote in Nigeria again. The electoral system is corrupt
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by magicfairy(m): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2023
Read between the lines Nigerians, the man is sending out a coded message! Read the complete message! Glitch vs BVAS, he is telling you the truth lies there! Put on your critical thinking cap!
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by naturefellow(m): 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2023
Flangelo12:
Obidients would continue wailing again.
grin
E go better for the person wey do una this tin.
A fool at 40 in his prime!
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by ObosiUkwalla: 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2023
Parachoco:
You have not been able to counter what I said with fact, you're just writing nonsense I don't really understand.

You won't understand coz urchîns don't process informations and thoughts the normal way
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by mvem(m): 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2023
Parachoco:
Show me an evidence of AWS claiming there was no glitch
someone working for the resource center for AWS was subpoenaed in court last week and documents of the "health of the server" for 6 different regions in the world was brought and there nothing as a system glitch in that period of the election. The individual clearly stated that the documents are open source

And please I didn't manufacture this because it is fact and you can look it up in the recent court proceeding
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by ozowarac: 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2023
Glitch kill you there
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Parachoco: 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2023
mvem:
someone working for the resource center for AWS was subpoenaed in court last week and documents of the "health of the server" for 6 different regions in the world was brought and there nothing as a system glitch in that period of the election. The individual clearly stated that the documents are open source

This is fake news

Stop spreading fake news

No employee of AWS was subpoenaed

She was not there on behalf of AWS, you're talking about the lady from Cross River State who's an LP member and also contested under the LP

She is not working for AWS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by sreamsense: 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2023
vastolord4:
Just imagine! Are these clowns now crying?? This shows how incompetent you all are and the wickedness of some nigerians.. this is total gibberish! After winning this case, I'll make sure I sue the inec chairman himself for fraud if I were LP
How long have you been mumu that you are talking about winning in the same sentence with LP of 3rd position? If you are dreaming, you better wake up. INEC is saying LP couldn't come forward to challenge Bvas or get information from LP agents to oppose what was signed or announced at polling units on wheather were changed or not true instead LP is chasing irrelevant issues at court and you is coming here talking about winning. Is like you just started voting that you don't know LP has no case. You better make sure you have family properties to sell to pay when court tells you to pay N10 million to INEC chairman for bringing frivolous case to waste court's time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by phorget(m): 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Very unfair, Nigeria election was even free and fair compared to USA

Red herring fallacy.
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Parachoco: 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2023
ObosiUkwalla:

You won't understand coz urchîns don't process informations and thoughts the normal way
Well, what I say still stand

There is no where in the EU election results are uploaded live

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by ManOfSon: 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2023
Shameless liars. In 2019 INEC lied to Nigerians until the day of the Presidential election knowing that they would sabotage their own efforts. They have done the same in 2023 - lying about their capacity, sabotaging themselves, and washing billions of naira down the drain. They will come back in 2027 repeating the same nonsense. They should tell us why this glitch only happens with the Presidential election.
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by optimusprime2(m): 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2023
It also takes a glitch for a 65yr old man to impregnate a 14yr old girl.
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by jaxxy(m): 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2023
What glitch? There was no glitch just sabotage.
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by onuman: 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2023
Naijanascam:
Meaning you guys are just shameless

....but does he want Nigeria to make do with a president thrown up by a glitch?
No country would accept a president from a computer glitch.
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by HNICEARTH: 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2023
favor914:
Wail on o yea children of Obidient, wail on. cheesy.

Wail on o yea children of Obidient, wail on. cheesy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by fcbelle72(f): 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2023
Ma better thunderstorms go strike all those useless inec official that had hands in selling the victory ,
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Csami(m): 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2023
For want of a nail the shoe was lost.
For want of a shoe the horse was lost.
For want of a horse the rider was lost.
For want of a rider the message was lost.
For want of a message the battle was lost.
For want of a battle the kingdom was lost.
And all for the want of a horseshoe nail.

So a glitch can bring down an empire
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by onuman: 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2023
ManOfSon:
Shameless liars. In 2019 INEC lied to Nigerians until the day of the Presidential election knowing that they would sabotage their own efforts. They have done the same in 2023 - lying about their capacity, sabotaging themselves, and washing billions of naira down the drain. They will come back in 2027 repeating the same nonsense. They should tell us why this glitch only happens with the Presidential election.
INEC OFFICIALS INSULTING THE INTELLIGENCE OF NIGERIA'S JUDGES AND LAWYERS.
2019 - SERVER DENIAL IMBROGLIO IN THE COURTS BY PRESENT INEC OFFICIALS MADE BUHARI/APC GET 2ND TERM. JUDGES WERE CONFOUNDED BY INEC OFFICIALS' DENIAL OF SERVER.

2023 -COMPUTER GLITCH IMBROGLIO MADE TINUBU/APC BECOME WINNER OF PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. INEC OFFICIALS WANT TO CONFOUND JUDGES AND LAWYERS AGAIN.

These INEC officials should have been sacked after their 2019 INEC SERVER denial. Instead, they were kept to steal the presidential election of 2023 for APC which appointed them to office. Self-centred and short-sighted officials of INEC.
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Flangelo12: 10:47pm On Jun 27, 2023
naturefellow:
A fool at 40 in his prime!

E pain am.

1 Like

Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Kukutenla: 10:47pm On Jun 27, 2023
Nononsense247:

Where do you work?
At home
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by Masterito(m): 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2023
These people are really shameless.
fergie001:

SOURCE
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by gazilion: 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2023
taylor89:
May God punish you and whomever that paid you to sabotage the hopes of 250 million Nigerians

Does these people know how difficult it was to register for PVC? I mean I paid 5k to register and waited for 6 months for PVC to come out

PVC came out I went to council three times without collecting later it was transferred to wards still I had to spend a whole day just to collect and paid bribe too

Only for me to risk my life on the Election Day to vote and our unit wasn’t uploaded because Obi was winning

Whomever that’s celebrating this robbery of election because of party tribe and religion I’ve one prayer for you that on the day of your success and your turn to take what’s rightfully yours a higher evil will snatch it from you

In Jesus name Amen

It is very painful to rob someone of his hard earned victory. Those that celebrate robbery, calling evil good and good evil...just know that you are sowing a seed that will be reaped in the future.
Re: 2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC by bentenny(m): 11:02pm On Jun 27, 2023
A miscalculation from an engineer can collapse a building with fatal consequences afterwards and a dreadful mistake by a physician can lead to the death of a loved one!

Asking Nigerians not to question INEC's incompetence and gross ineptitude as a supposed independent umpire after wasting billions of taxpayer's funds only to come out and braggadociously claim they should not be judged by a 'glitch' on their facility is insensitive and wicked!

If they really had any ounce of shame and just a bit of credibility left in them,they should have all resigned for making such a lame excuse after delivering a fraudulent election!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) / Coscharis Rice Mill Commissioned In Anambra: Emefiele, Bagudu, Sabbo Nanono Seen / Three Times Nigerians Forced Buhari To Speak On Burning Issues In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.