Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (37608 Views)

JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2023
finegirl233:

I'm your silent follower since i joined nairaland. Some comments are very annoying for sure but just let it slide. You are bigger than this ma

Seconded!
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Psoul(m): 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2023
Capernum:

Then I guess I have things to learn from you. Meanwhile, I don't argue with grace.

I came from a family exactly as yours, but my wife is from a complex family setting.

She's a good woman though. But think about this. I introduced her to her mum for the first time. She was never with her. I met her mum before her, I orchestrated their union. It was my first Marital assignment.

Many have come to me to seek for marital advice. Even our church Head nominated me even without me knowing it, to be among the council in which he is at the head. This council will be incharge of finding a way to settling marital issues in the church.

There's is one thing I always try to tell fellow men. You are called the groom in your wedding day while your wife is called the bride. As the groom, it's your responsibility to groom your bride(wife) into what you want her to be. If you fail to do that, your marriage will suffer.

So many men have failed in this assignment. Women are what you allowed them to grow into.

Also in marriage, don't bother about how ppl outside that your marriage will see you when you're doing everything to make your marriage work. So many families are in disarray cos the couples are trying to please ppl outside the marriage rather than making the marriage work. If you come to Nairaland, you'll see those forming Alpha men and the Feminists doing our saying things cos they want to be hailed.

Alpha men will tell you that they don't say sorry. And they see things getting out of place, their ego will not let them say sorry and get over the issue. They'll will be thinking of how their guys will look at him if they says sorry. They will tell them simps.

My dear, your marriage is between you and your wife. Until you understands this, you'll keep having issues in yours.

6 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by abidem4real: 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2023
lavylilly:
shocked Ki Olorun ran yin lowo
Amin ooo Miss or Mrs "Lavyllily"🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by abidem4real: 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2023
Skyview01:

Is your name Abidemi Enitan? just asking for a friend! undecided
No. I guess you are lady or woman.
I'm Abidemi Adeniran
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Cassandraloius: 8:13am On Jul 03, 2023
Juanmike:
I felt doubt in your response.
Okay sir. cool
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by lavylilly: 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2023
bummyla:
Will you marry me?

Do you have money?
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2023
lavylilly:
Do you have money?

Love is enough na, what do you need money for? lol

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by lavylilly: 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
undecided
Skyview01:

Love is enough na, what do you need money for? lol
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:50am On Jul 04, 2023
Psoul:

Many have come to me to seek for marital advice. Even our church Head nominated me even without me knowing it, to be among the council in which he is at the head. This council will be incharge of finding a way to settling marital issues in the church.

There's is one thing I always try to tell fellow men. You are called the groom in your wedding day while your wife is called the bride. As the groom, it's your responsibility to groom your bride(wife) into what you want her to be. If you fail to do that, your marriage will suffer.

So many men have failed in this assignment. Women are what you allowed them to grow into.

Also in marriage, don't bother about how ppl outside that your marriage will see you when you're doing everything to make your marriage work. So many families are in disarray cos the couples are trying to please ppl outside the marriage rather than making the marriage work. If you come to Nairaland, you'll see those forming Alpha men and the Feminists doing our saying things cos they want to be hailed.

Alpha men will tell you that they don't say sorry. And they see things getting out of place, their ego will not let them say sorry and get over the issue. They'll will be thinking of how their guys will look at him if they says sorry. They will tell them simps.

My dear, your marriage is between you and your wife. Until you understands this, you'll keep having issues in yours.

I hope you're not trying to push people into saying sorry/apologizing even when they're wronged?

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Psoul(m): 8:41am On Jul 04, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

I hope you're not trying to push people into saying sorry/apologizing even when they're wronged?

If you can do that to make your marriage work, do. If you think you cannot do it, never discourage those that can from doing it. Concentrate on what rocks your boat and leave others to theirs.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by DonroxyII: 6:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
isabi2lof:
Well I'm not yet married but I still thank God say , I no marry the time wey I dey mumu , Maybe dem for don show me shege pro max grin grin

I follow You Thank God, Amen !

2 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
DonroxyII:
I follow You Thank God, Amen !
Get married already, stop wasting your sexual prowess on young single ladies.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by DonroxyII: 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2023
IconicR:
Get married already, stop wasting your sexual prowess on young single ladies.
grin ... !
Where do I know u from ... U know even know nothing about me
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by DonroxyII: 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
Strafudeen:
Wowwww.

I can't believe i read all thirteen pages of this thread, and not once did I gear someone mention nyash, breast, fine face, curvy, pretty, ...ahhhhh!
I shock oo

So finally it is true that looks are overrated??

Wowww
You Only Moved By all Those things when You have Peace of Mind ...

Most Marital failure is caused by Immaturity On the Part of Both Couples & Lack of Goodwill!
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2023
DonroxyII:
grin ... !
Just take my advise seriously.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by lavylilly: 10:03am On Jul 08, 2023
IconicR:
Just take my advise seriously.
are you married
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 08, 2023
lavylilly:
are you married
No
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 10, 2023
DonroxyII:
grin ... !
It's a small world, you are not so anonymous, just take my advise 😂
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by DonroxyII: 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2023
IconicR:
It's a small world, you are not so anonymous, just take my advise 😂
Lol grin .... No Wahala Thank You !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Kobicove(m): 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2023
Oracleee:

This is my biggest fear about getting married. My fiancee come still clingy and like lovey lovey. I'm so scared I won't be able to take the risks I take again financialwise and other aspect. Mehn I'm so scared of loosing myself.

Btw my fiancee is abroad and she's the type that can call 10 times in a day Double on a Sunday.

That one na serious monitoring spirit grin

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Meerahbel: 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2023
grin
Absuchat:
Yes... I will marry my spouse over and over again.

Although I've not met her grin
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by jameso88(m): 2:40am On Sep 30, 2023
No....presently am researching on causes, effects of divorce. Especially on my kids

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by lavylilly: 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2023
jameso88:
No....presently am researching on causes, effects of divorce. Especially on my kids
Why?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? / My Man Is Too Attached To His Mum, Advice Needed / My Nigerian Marriage Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.