Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,601 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

How Abroad-based Nigerian Man Got Back At His Ex-girlfriend Who Dumped Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Abroad-based Nigerian Man Got Back At His Ex-girlfriend Who Dumped Him (3124 Views)

Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) / Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) / Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Abroad-based Nigerian Man Got Back At His Ex-girlfriend Who Dumped Him by tonye33(m): 10:37am On Jun 28, 2023
How abroad-based Nigerian man got back at his ex-girlfriend who dumped him after he saw her through school

My customer, just dey gist me wetin happen to her younger
sister last month...I was speechless throughout the
conversation. She said her younger sister have been the
lucky one among all her siblings including her.
She was dating one fine Yoruba guy that works offshore.
through unive
"This guy sponsored her through university and fashion
school with the hope of marrying her". All our family
member liked him because of his beautiful heart and the
help he rendered. The guy proposed to her in 2021.... And
she rejected the proposal with no good reason!
Does he b£at you? No
Does he ab¥se you verbally? No
Him mula no big or e no dey stand well? No.

I don't just love him again! I'm not sure that I'm ready to
settle down with him. Na so the guy vex relocate to abroad
just to get over her because he really likes her. Last year,
she started calling him again and begging him to assist her
and her new boyfriend with their relocation process to
abroad. Its the audacity for me!
This guy jejely accepted to assist them, not knowing he had
plan B. He demanded a good amount of money for their
travelling process. Nah so this ex ni¥¥a collect their money
chop ooo and later sent them a long message that he has
gotten a little token from the money he spent while training
her in university and fashion school. He now block all their
lines including social media.
Did you know that her new bf sold two plots of land and his
car for their relocation process? Is this what we call
Karma? or the ex should have let it slide? Anyways, don't
hurt people, because no be everybody dey sabi forgive and
forget. No collect person hard earn money chop when you
know say, you no go marry am!

12 Likes

Re: How Abroad-based Nigerian Man Got Back At His Ex-girlfriend Who Dumped Him by tonye33(m): 10:37am On Jun 28, 2023
Another example of how God works in mysterious ways

Miracle no dey tire Jesus

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abroad-based Nigerian Man Got Back At His Ex-girlfriend Who Dumped Him by talented321: 10:41am On Jun 28, 2023
Was the new boyfriend not aware of what his girl did to this man or he is another lost simp trying to impress women.
Sha, na the new boyfriend i pity, he will learn his lesson wella, and the ogbanje of a woman be like her family people never forget her matter, she will now understand what it feel to disappoint somebody.
And for the ex i have one bag of weed for him, he has orientation and they said orientation matters alot.

11 Likes

Re: How Abroad-based Nigerian Man Got Back At His Ex-girlfriend Who Dumped Him by Waffarianman(m): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2023
Karma karma everywhere

5 Likes

Re: How Abroad-based Nigerian Man Got Back At His Ex-girlfriend Who Dumped Him by olus01(m): 10:50am On Jun 28, 2023
grin

3 Likes

Re: How Abroad-based Nigerian Man Got Back At His Ex-girlfriend Who Dumped Him by Solofresh2: 11:14am On Jun 28, 2023
Naso give what belongs to Caesar to Caesar grin

5 Likes

Re: How Abroad-based Nigerian Man Got Back At His Ex-girlfriend Who Dumped Him by Honeybadgerxx: 11:29am On Jun 28, 2023
When you thought you already lost the battle, and your enemy willingly walk up to you to ask for foo, and sniper is just 200 Naira

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abroad-based Nigerian Man Got Back At His Ex-girlfriend Who Dumped Him by tonye33(m): 11:30am On Jun 28, 2023
Solofresh2:
Naso give what belongs to Caesar to Caesar grin

Even Caesar didn't see this coming

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abroad-based Nigerian Man Got Back At His Ex-girlfriend Who Dumped Him by kalufelix(m): 11:32am On Jun 28, 2023
Many men dive into something as risky and dangerous as women without proper orientation...now plots of land and a car are gone..girl will simply move on to the next man available like nothing happened...for the sake of reiteration.."fear woman...just the way you fear the devil..

12 Likes

Re: How Abroad-based Nigerian Man Got Back At His Ex-girlfriend Who Dumped Him by kalufelix(m): 11:43am On Jun 28, 2023
tonye33:
Another example of how God works in mysterious ways
The yoruba guy really had good intentions.. maybe he summoned her before a deity (tribunal).. truely God is great ...
Re: How Abroad-based Nigerian Man Got Back At His Ex-girlfriend Who Dumped Him by Kharol1234: 11:53am On Jun 28, 2023
Baba nack them 2 by 2

3 Likes

Re: How Abroad-based Nigerian Man Got Back At His Ex-girlfriend Who Dumped Him by CandidAdmin(m): 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
The revenge of the fallen. Karma is really a bitch

Food for thought - that is really, really bad.

Check my siggy

1 Like

Re: How Abroad-based Nigerian Man Got Back At His Ex-girlfriend Who Dumped Him by Gadafii: 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2023
The current boyfriend of the girl is an ijiot, don’t ask me why

6 Likes

Re: How Abroad-based Nigerian Man Got Back At His Ex-girlfriend Who Dumped Him by Allisgud: 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2023
I pity the new boyfriend na him use head carry am, make him hold the lady for trouser,this one student loan with intrest

5 Likes

Re: How Abroad-based Nigerian Man Got Back At His Ex-girlfriend Who Dumped Him by nawa4naija(m): 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2023
The guy is the real

G O A T

But he is still a SIMP sha because why would you train a woman in school without at least confirming her as your Mrs and mother of your children

4 Likes

Re: How Abroad-based Nigerian Man Got Back At His Ex-girlfriend Who Dumped Him by Savedday2: 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2023
It is called "Renewed payback"

8 Likes

Re: How Abroad-based Nigerian Man Got Back At His Ex-girlfriend Who Dumped Him by Streett: 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2023
🤲🏾…Miracle no dey tire Jesus!

More Wisdom to the Ex Nigga Third Eye …

Nairaland Okrika Feminists, if I hear Pim 🙄..!

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Abroad-based Nigerian Man Got Back At His Ex-girlfriend Who Dumped Him by Samfloxin(m): 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2023
The girl thought that the guy is foolish but last last her foolishness show well well.

1 Like

Re: How Abroad-based Nigerian Man Got Back At His Ex-girlfriend Who Dumped Him by austine4real(m): 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2023
grin cheesy
Re: How Abroad-based Nigerian Man Got Back At His Ex-girlfriend Who Dumped Him by alshalz(m): 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2023
nawa4naija:
The guy is the real

G O A T

But he is still a SIMP sha because why would you train a woman in school without at least confirming her as your Mrs and mother of your children
A repented and redeemed SIMP.He's forgiven

2 Likes

Re: How Abroad-based Nigerian Man Got Back At His Ex-girlfriend Who Dumped Him by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2023
This is the real breakfast served VERY COLD! grin cheesy
Re: How Abroad-based Nigerian Man Got Back At His Ex-girlfriend Who Dumped Him by Harddiskng(m): 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2023
He did the right thing. You can waste someone’s resources and expect to go scot free.

I don’t even support sending any woman to school in holes of marrying an educated wife. Look for one that is already educated or draw up a contract that includes a repayment plan upon her default.

4 Likes

Re: How Abroad-based Nigerian Man Got Back At His Ex-girlfriend Who Dumped Him by Dshocker(m): 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2023
tonye33:
How abroad-based Nigerian man got back at his ex-girlfriend who dumped him after he saw her through school

My customer, just dey gist me wetin happen to her younger
sister last month...I was speechless throughout the
conversation. She said her younger sister have been the
lucky one among all her siblings including her.
She was dating one fine Yoruba guy that works offshore.
through unive
"This guy sponsored her through university and fashion
school with the hope of marrying her". All our family
member liked him because of his beautiful heart and the
help he rendered. The guy proposed to her in 2021.... And
she rejected the proposal with no good reason!
Does he b£at you? No
Does he ab¥se you verbally? No
Him mula no big or e no dey stand well? No.

I don't just love him again! I'm not sure that I'm ready to
settle down with him. Na so the guy vex relocate to abroad
just to get over her because he really likes her. Last year,
she started calling him again and begging him to assist her
and her new boyfriend with their relocation process to
abroad. Its the audacity for me!
This guy jejely accepted to assist them, not knowing he had
plan B. He demanded a good amount of money for their
travelling process. Nah so this ex ni¥¥a collect their money
chop ooo and later sent them a long message that he has
gotten a little token from the money he spent while training
her in university and fashion school. He now block all their
lines including social media.
Did you know that her new bf sold two plots of land and his
car for their relocation process? Is this what we call
Karma? or the ex should have let it slide? Anyways, don't
hurt people, because no be everybody dey sabi forgive and
forget. No collect person hard earn money chop when you
know say, you no go marry am!

Do me, i do you situation, God no go vex.
Re: How Abroad-based Nigerian Man Got Back At His Ex-girlfriend Who Dumped Him by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2023
Lol
Re: How Abroad-based Nigerian Man Got Back At His Ex-girlfriend Who Dumped Him by Yugoslavia247(m): 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2023
She met him a simp.
Dumped him as a simp
Then came back to meet a simp

But the simp is high on red pill

Now the redpiller pulled a trigger

Nice ending 👏👏👏

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abroad-based Nigerian Man Got Back At His Ex-girlfriend Who Dumped Him by peanutbutterr: 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2023
as written in the scripture
the sins of the father will visit the children upto …

in this case the sins of the girlfriend visited the innocent new guy and he got burnt.
one of the solid reasons why i always advise men to enter serious welfare prayer before picking a partner, because the amount of atrocities women commit in their who*re stage fit visit them in thier later days, and person go think say navillage people.

1 Like

Re: How Abroad-based Nigerian Man Got Back At His Ex-girlfriend Who Dumped Him by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2023
Women why eating a man's money when you're not ready to give him what he want?
The guy did well
Re: How Abroad-based Nigerian Man Got Back At His Ex-girlfriend Who Dumped Him by PROPEACE: 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2023
talented321:
Was the new boyfriend not aware of what his girl did this man or he is another lost simp trying to impress women.
Sha, na the new boyfriend i pity, he will learn his lesson wella, and the ogbanje of a woman be like her family people never forget her matter, she will now understand what it feel to disappoint somebody.
And for the ex i have one bag of weed for him, he has orientation and they said orientation matters alot.
The new boyfriend thought her ex was a simp not knowing he was a punishment from God to them. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Abroad-based Nigerian Man Got Back At His Ex-girlfriend Who Dumped Him by Proserpina: 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2023
Re: How Abroad-based Nigerian Man Got Back At His Ex-girlfriend Who Dumped Him by Nemesis0147(m): 7:58pm On Jun 28, 2023
kalufelix:
Many men dive into something as risky and dangerous as women without proper orientation...now plots of land and a car are gone..girl will simply move on to the next man available like nothing happened...for the sake of reiteration.."fear woman...just the way you fear the devil..
can you imagine selling your properties to sponsor yourself and your girlfriend abroad…not even your wife….
And the visa is being processed by your wife EX…Mehn some guys sef

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sold!!! Tech bros and ladies? Juicy laptop for sale (photo) / Nigerian Gigolo And Oyinbo Sugar Momi Leave Country / If The Quickest Way To A Man's Heart Is Via His Stomach,what About The Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.