Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

What Do Women Really Bring In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Women Really Bring In A Relationship? (397 Views)

Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man / Does Marriage Really Bring Blessings As We Have Been Made To Believe? / 7 Sex Positions Women Really Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Women Really Bring In A Relationship? by Sirchiboy: 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2023
Take our money or is it sex that both of you will enjoy.
You pay a woman thousands of naira and end up be the one to be on top draining your energy and subjecting your big rod to perpetual anxiety.
You paid for a job and you are the one doing the job you paid.
Imagine paying a cleaner to clean your house and you end up be the one doing the cleanup.
I called this Shekinah Lakaka shibato limato milito mukaka
Re: What Do Women Really Bring In A Relationship? by ThatrealestApex: 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2023
sad sad
Re: What Do Women Really Bring In A Relationship? by Sirchiboy: 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2023
Samantha say something.
I sight you lol bad girl

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Really Bring In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2023
We bring hunger... In fact, can you be a good Samaritan and give me an urgent 2k? grin grin grin
Re: What Do Women Really Bring In A Relationship? by Sirchiboy: 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2023
Samantha124:
We bring hunger... In fact, can you be a good Samaritan and give me an urgent 2k? grin grin grin
Big girl like you.
Worth billions of dollars.
Abeg I need just $2m

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Really Bring In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2023
Lol... Don't be deceived, I haven't eaten in 3 days... Hunger go kill me ooo..🤭🤭🤭
Sirchiboy:
Big girl like you.
Worth billions of dollars.
Abeg I need just $2m
Re: What Do Women Really Bring In A Relationship? by Sirchiboy: 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2023
Samantha124:
Lol... Don't be deceived, I haven't eaten in 3 days... Hunger go kill me ooo..🤭🤭🤭
Your own better.
Me and my children na garri we do drink since last week..
Abeg help my ministry
Re: What Do Women Really Bring In A Relationship? by MatrixReloaded: 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2023
Women are the juice in every relationship and the quinine in every pill.
Their affection is top notch which a dog can't give
Their communications is perceived from the other room.
Give them spermatoźoa and they give you a 22 men football pitch.
OP asked a question and helped answer it.
Thread closed
Sirchiboy:
Your own better.
my children
Re: What Do Women Really Bring In A Relationship? by thesilentman(m): 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2023
House-keeping generally is ok for a woman.it's poverty in the country that makes many think that a woman should bring something to the table.SHE is actually bringing something to the table!-with her time.Imagine you have to pay for every chore the average woman,housewife rather has to go through everyday?What else you want her to bring?
except by mutual understanding that you both need to work to support the family.I recently Warned my wife that if her current useless teaching job continues to interfere with her housewifely duties,i would make her quit until she probably gets a cushy number.NO BE BY FORCE FOR HOUSEWIVES TO WORK!
Re: What Do Women Really Bring In A Relationship? by Sirchiboy: 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2023
thesilentman:
House-keeping generally is ok for a woman.it's poverty in the country that makes many think that a woman should bring something to the table.SHE is actually bringing something to the table!-with her time.Imagine you have to pay for every chore the average woman,housewife rather has to go through everyday?What else you want her to bring?
except by mutual understanding that you both need to work to support the family.I recently Warned my wife that if her current useless teaching job continues to interfere with her housewifely duties,i would make her quit until she probably gets a cushy number.NO BE BY FORCE FOR HOUSEWIVES TO WORK!
You don marry come leave me
Re: What Do Women Really Bring In A Relationship? by thesilentman(m): 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2023
Sirchiboy:
You don marry come leave me
no vex jare.I spent all my twenties look for a virgin until i got tired.Na reality be the mother of my kids now.
Re: What Do Women Really Bring In A Relationship? by Sirchiboy: 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2023
thesilentman:

no vex jare.I spent all my twenties look for a virgin until i got tired.Na reality be the mother of my kids now.
I still dey find rich woman to marry.
I never give up ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Women Really Bring In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2023
Why have children if you don't have money to take care of them? undecided undecided undecided
Sirchiboy:
Your own better.
Me and my children na garri we do drink since last week..
Abeg help my ministry
Re: What Do Women Really Bring In A Relationship? by Sirchiboy: 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2023
Samantha124:
Why have children if you don't have money to take care of them? undecided undecided undecided
Please help my children Samantha.
It is a long story
Re: What Do Women Really Bring In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2023
But I just told you that we women bring hunger into a relationship, so where am I supposed to get the money from when I'm also looking for an urgent 2k?
Sirchiboy:
Please help my children Samantha.
It is a long story
Re: What Do Women Really Bring In A Relationship? by Sirchiboy: 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2023
Samantha124:
But I just told you that we women bring hunger into a relationship, so where am I supposed to get the money from when I'm also looking for an urgent 2k?
You dey whine.
South 🇿🇦 lady like you
Re: What Do Women Really Bring In A Relationship? by Drsnives(m): 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2023
Two love birds playing love in a lone thread..
Sorry for bursting on you guys..

Make una fire dea go

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know... / Is He Right Or Wrong? / I'm Ready, I Want To Make Money Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.