Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,227 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit (62869 Views)

CBN To Withdraw POS Operators License Over High Charges / How Much Does POS Charge For Withdrawal In Your Area? / CBN Introduces N6.98 Charges For USSD Services (2) (3) (4)

Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by Annahh(f): 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2023
Did they have a meeting?
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by highness25(m): 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2023
easytig:
They are feeling important lol,thank God say cash scarcity is over and new notes drama is over.if they are not careful they will be out of business,mumu people the money they made during scarcity don enter their eyes 👀 finish.
Supreme Court says "old notes to expire December 31st meaning there will likely be another money issue abi the court will reverse the judgment?. The new notes no de self

Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by Tonytonex(m): 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2023
gift01:
After the reversal of the cashless wahala; the pos operators reverted back to status quo but they were not happy with what they were making. So this was inevitable
if they don't increase the price, how will they survive in this economy?

ATM is there na

Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by Haymus007(m): 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2023
[quote author=Stevenson20 post=124095426]Fasten your seat belts guys, from frying pan to fire

Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by MrJames007: 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2023
Abin dey pity dis pos people dat time dem talk 20k daily withdrawal limit or something like that. These people showed their color during the naira scarcity period grin
And now this..
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by airsaylongcome: 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2023
frankson1:

It's either Lagos state have been charging lesser than other states or this news is old because, I've been paying N100 and above as charges.

I don't understand the reactions of some monikers here like they were paying N20 before now as charges undecided undecided

They were paying ₦100 for ₦1k to ₦5k. Now that's has been cut to ₦1k to ₦2k4

Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by Sluvist(m): 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2023
Shege Reloaded.

Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by obaidan: 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2023
RESHARPENED:

Nigerians are very eager to make life difficult for each other.
Sincerely I get your point but let's not blame them too much, they will also fuel their cars and generators at 500 naira, they will pay tuition of their kids that have increased, they buy foodstuff that have increased....since we have decided as a people to elect these wicked people, we will all pass the burden to one another, these POS operators that u are complaining about are also complaining when they go to buy things at the marker.

Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by mordred44: 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2023
We miuv
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by Darnell9(m): 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2023
Again?
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by VIKTO83(m): 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2023
U guys don't need all these stories.
Just tell Nigerians that it's going to be 5% charges on all transactions.

But u guys will face ur equal soon when the Fed govt will release policies that will affect u guys adversely.
Na so one of u guys attempted suicide today and was brought to my clinic. In all I'll say it boldly that any govt that handle oil marketers and money marketers would have solved half our problem.

Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by lanrekingkush: 10:59pm On Jun 28, 2023
people patronizing POS vendors will surely reduce
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by Tonytonex(m): 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2023
airsaylongcome:

They were paying ₦100 for ₦1k to ₦5k. Now that's has been cut to ₦1k to ₦2k4
how much is the charges for 5
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by Bobbiee: 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2023
With all these increases in the cost of living, how come I'm not hearing any increase in salaries both private and public. They should publicize the announcement too na. It's not all about taking and taking. What about giving. The POS person that increases charges would still pay their operators the same measely wage. Nigeria can never function properly because everybody is a crook

Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by charlizonto: 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2023
Abi will ATM increase their own tariffs as well ??
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by kaywhy09(m): 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2023
So I'll have to let go almost 5% of my money just because I have no access to bank's ATM.

Isokay!

Kontinue!
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by chatinent: 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2023
The rate of crime will be on the increase.

🤦
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by airsaylongcome: 11:21pm On Jun 28, 2023
Tonytonex:
how much is the charges for 5
₦300
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by ceeceeuwa: 11:22pm On Jun 28, 2023
inoki247:
Lol Lagos chapter...

So POS people get association...
Everything in Lagos has association. Even people that hawk goods from place to place 😀

Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by owagbeba: 11:32pm On Jun 28, 2023
Islie:

https://leadership.ng/pos-operators-increase-charges-for-withdrawal-deposit/

Private POS operators should be VERY wary of this association,and not give them credibility. When they gain popularity, they will be like NURTW, RTEAN, TODAL and NNAMORAL. THEY WILL FORCE PRIVATE OPERATORS TO REGISTER WITH THEM AND PAY DUES. Dues, yes, money - that’s the sole aim of these associations formed in Nigeria. It’s never about members interest and they often have a tendency to force their dues on private operators just like the aforementioned associations.

Next they will begin to bribe law makers and related ministry to get government approval as a regulator of this sector. This is their usual M.O.

Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by XAUBulls: 11:34pm On Jun 28, 2023
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by famology(m): 11:35pm On Jun 28, 2023
All ATM get money now. So the option is yours to choose. Besides this is what has been obtainable in Edo state for months now. Nothing new really.
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by Bridget95(f): 12:03am On Jun 29, 2023
Eagle360:
Renewed shege grin
from NEXT LEVEL to RENEWED shege.

Thunder faya APC

Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by Wildkat02: 12:10am On Jun 29, 2023
Where’s ? U neva start to see shege yet. Abi e still dey favor you and ya family?

By the time APC is done with this country, even Somalia go better pass us

Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by bluefilm: 12:13am On Jun 29, 2023
God1000:
We don't like each other in this country

Nigerians should desist from this act of
schadenfreude and profiteering

Dey play.

Eagle360:
Renewed shege grin

Na premium renewed shege we dey so

Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by bigiyaro(m): 12:19am On Jun 29, 2023
RESHARPENED:

Nigerians are very eager to make life difficult for each other.
that is why the most wicked and ruthless man always gets elected in this country.
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by HRMK: 12:21am On Jun 29, 2023
TIME TO GO BACK TO ATMS IN BANKS!!
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by EhisChelsea1(m): 12:31am On Jun 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Hahah
So protest never still hit streets

The hardship is making me excited
Where are all those it will favor me and my family
Hahhaha
Una go suffer
Make we continue to dey play politics of tribalism
Una go suffer

Electricity tariff on the high....Tertiary institution fee on the high....Price of fuel on the high.....114 percent increase in the salary of elected politicians waiting to be approved by tinubu....Guess what POC every year have been introduced right about now....poc is proof of car ownership certificate of 1000 naira every year
Now pos charges on the increase

To the niggarrrr comments above...why should I pity anyone..a South African friend told me before the election that if tinubu get up to 50k votes he mean say we Nigerian youth don fuckkk up and we nor know ourselves

This idiotic low budget yahoo plus boy keep littering every thread with his woeful wailings of “una go suffer”. It is you and your likes that will suffer. A criminal who should be rotting in jail spilling rubbish on every thread. No worry, hand go soon meet you. No leave for the wicked (yahoo boys and yahoo ritualist)

Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by HRMK: 12:37am On Jun 29, 2023
HAS SALARY INCREASE EVER SOLVED ANY ECONOMIC HARDSHIP?
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 29, 2023
God1000:
We don't like each other in this country

Nigerians should desist from this act of
schadenfreude and profiteering

Cost of governance must be cut drastically if not you're joking around
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by SirLakes: 1:04am On Jun 29, 2023
Na their customers dem dey follow talk.... I'm not one

Na only cash scarcity make me remember say dey exist

Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA / Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc / Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video)