Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit (62973 Views)

CBN To Withdraw POS Operators License Over High Charges / How Much Does POS Charge For Withdrawal In Your Area? / CBN Introduces N6.98 Charges For USSD Services (2) (3) (4)

Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:52am On Jun 29, 2023
RESHARPENED:

Nigerians are very eager to make life difficult for each other.
Unfortunately, the Nigerians we are all talking about are on this forum too.
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by BabaIbo: 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2023
VIKTO83:

Oga seems u operate POS. It's obvious and I can't continue to prove any point to u

Yes, did I tell you I don't operate POS terminal?

Yes, it is a form or medium of payment in my business and I also use it for commercial purpose.

Btw, I am not even in support of their decision otondo.
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by Unclefemolala(m): 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2023
SsweetAnn:

Those who patronizing them, I don't know what they use the money for. You will see someone withdrawing 100k for what exactly? Maybe they are scmmer. I can't remember when last I used them. Everybody having their opay account pasted on their shops now that's everyone is taking transfer. When I buy things of 5k, I asked them for 5k cash and I do transfer of 10k to them because them too don't wanna deal with cash, it will cost them to take it to the bank, it's also risky to keep it so they'd prefer to take transfer. I don't know who are those ones using POS for anything.

Exactly, why would I need such huge amount for and what happened to using an ATM if I want to withdraw, can't one make transfer or pay with card or online..it makes things easier, I think its partly for lazy people who don't want to stress or do anything

Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by timemotivator: 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2023
The poor making life more difficult for the poor. It is well

Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by HRMK: 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2023
there is no changes!
that is what we have being paying as charges!no difference!we revert to #atm if more than that!!
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by imagrg(m): 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2023
It's wickedness.
RESHARPENED:

Nigerians are very eager to make life difficult for each other.
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by Brushstrokes20: 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2023
The shithole from fry pan to fire!
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by Sleekfingers: 7:31pm On Jun 29, 2023
I don't patronize them.
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by caesymore(m): 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Hahah
So protest never still hit streets

The hardship is making me excited
Where are all those it will favor me and my family
Hahhaha
Una go suffer
Make we continue to dey play politics of tribalism
Una go suffer

Electricity tariff on the high....Tertiary institution fee on the high....Price of fuel on the high.....114 percent increase in the salary of elected politicians waiting to be approved by tinubu....Guess what POC every year have been introduced right about now....poc is proof of car ownership certificate of 1000 naira every year
Now pos charges on the increase

To the niggarrrr comments above...why should I pity anyone..a South African friend told me before the election that if tinubu get up to 50k votes he mean say we Nigerian youth don fuckkk up and we nor know ourselves

BUt bro we no vote BLaBLa Blu na him rig himself in.
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by emmavictory: 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2023
Na people wey dey patronize them I dey pity
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by Yoighaman(m): 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2023
Islie:

https://leadership.ng/pos-operators-increase-charges-for-withdrawal-deposit/

Good development, nor be only Presidency get 'craze'.
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by jimmyjasco: 3:30am On Jun 30, 2023
Islie:

When I withdrew 50k with #600 charges....abeg it won't work POS operators are now begging people to withdraw from them. How times flies
https://leadership.ng/pos-operators-increase-charges-for-withdrawal-deposit/
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by Nochiriemmanuel: 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
Nazgul:

Lol...wetin person no go see for nairaland.com Maybe na you employ me. Check e fit be say na you dash me the POS. 🙄
I fit afford am? I no think so oooo. E go better

10 Men Aliko Dangote Cannot Do Without / Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) / Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc