Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit (62959 Views)

CBN To Withdraw POS Operators License Over High Charges / How Much Does POS Charge For Withdrawal In Your Area? / CBN Introduces N6.98 Charges For USSD Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by Cassandraloius: 1:07am On Jun 29, 2023
Nigerians are one of the most wicked people I know.
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by Ezmans: 1:20am On Jun 29, 2023
Why Yoruba people like union in every thing even agbo, akara grinding machine get unions someone eating other peoples effort
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by zedegit: 1:21am On Jun 29, 2023
God1000:
We don't like each other in this country

Nigerians should desist from this act of
schadenfreude and profiteering

That is the ripple effect of Tulumbu. For someone who had no clear agenda before the election he's left to playing a video for Nigerians to watch each day.
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by Unaevince: 2:27am On Jun 29, 2023
zedegit:

That is the ripple effect of Tulumbu. For someone who had no clear agenda before the election he's left to playing a video for Nigerians to watch each day.

I wonder oo. Whats happening "In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty - rat race" Bob Marley. Nigeria is so richly blessed that they should not be suffering like this. Prayer: God give us good governance. Amen

God bless Nigeria
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by Thugnificent(m): 2:28am On Jun 29, 2023
Na wa
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by Minjim: 2:52am On Jun 29, 2023
Candidlady:
shocked

The difference ain't that much compared to when we had cash scarcity

I thought it was anew increase.

This was exactly what we were paying before now
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by LOVEGINO(m): 3:13am On Jun 29, 2023
God1000:
you are right, our people are wicked
very wicked.
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by sunnychykes(m): 3:15am On Jun 29, 2023
Why complaining don't you know removal of subsidy will affect the prices of goods and services,by September October there will be also increase in school fees for nursery, primary and secondary schools especially the private schools that time body go tell us.
Anyway thee same market we go to buy stuffs is the same market POS operators also go buy too.

1 Like

Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by Karnice600: 3:20am On Jun 29, 2023
Islie:

https://leadership.ng/pos-operators-increase-charges-for-withdrawal-deposit/

Nonsense.
Even when there's no more Naira draught and Emefiele has been arraigned by idiots.
Them think say dem dey do me.
Most Nigerians complaining about hardships are like a dog barking at it's own image in the mirror. They cry out when they get back what they dish out. Government and people, no difference.
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by Karnice600: 3:27am On Jun 29, 2023
Nazgul:

Don't blame them. So many of them have staffs they pay, and the ones that run it by themselves, have the ever rising inflation to deal with.

Even landlords are increasing their rents...

This no be excuse.

1 Like

Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by 4KNGOATS(m): 3:51am On Jun 29, 2023
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by Osilama1: 5:00am On Jun 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Hahah
So protest never still hit streets

The hardship is making me excited
Where are all those it will favor me and my family
Hahhaha
Una go suffer
Make we continue to dey play politics of tribalism
Una go suffer

Electricity tariff on the high....Tertiary institution fee on the high....Price of fuel on the high.....114 percent increase in the salary of elected politicians waiting to be approved by tinubu....Guess what POC every year have been introduced right about now....poc is proof of car ownership certificate of 1000 naira every year
Now pos charges on the increase

To the niggarrrr comments above...why should I pity anyone..a South African friend told me before the election that if tinubu get up to 50k votes he mean say we Nigerian youth don fuckkk up and we nor know ourselves
you and your friend are myopic... It was clear even to the blind that only PDP APC can win president... How on Earth did u even think a big Party like APC won't see beyond 50k votes... U guys should quit emotional ranting... Even in 2027,2031 either APC or PDP ll produce president... Opposition should reunite with PDP if u guys want APC out of power...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by adedayoa2(f): 5:02am On Jun 29, 2023
RESHARPENED:

Nigerians are very eager to make life difficult for each other.
Apt
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by BabaIbo: 5:28am On Jun 29, 2023
God1000:
We don't like each other in this country

Nigerians should desist from this act of
schadenfreude and profiteering

Mu² people and us€less association.

So, na una go tell people how to run their business? Well, this is Nigeria and there are those that don't belong to this mu² association, just like other associations.

Thi€ves looking for ways to exploit others.
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by BabaIbo: 5:33am On Jun 29, 2023
Ezmans:
Why Yoruba people like union in every thing even agbo, akara grinding machine get unions someone eating other peoples effort

They can't strive in competitive markets. So, they set up unions as a easy way out.
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by BabaIbo: 5:38am On Jun 29, 2023
VIKTO83:
U guys don't need all these stories.
Just tell Nigerians that it's going to be 5% charges on all transactions.

But u guys will face ur equal soon when the Fed govt will release policies that will affect u guys adversely.
Na so one of u guys attempted suicide today and was brought to my clinic. In all I'll say it boldly that any govt that handle oil marketers and money marketers would have solved half our problem.

What about health/medical people?

Do you know how(the percentage or rate at which) you guys also increased your charges?

You all are birds of a feather jare.
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by frankson1(m): 5:41am On Jun 29, 2023
airsaylongcome:

They were paying ₦100 for ₦1k to ₦5k. Now that's has been cut to ₦1k to ₦2k4

Okay. I've always been paying N100 for N1k but not in Lagos.
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by BabaIbo: 5:42am On Jun 29, 2023
Nazgul:

Don't blame them. So many of them have staffs they pay, and the ones that run it by themselves, have the ever rising inflation to deal with.

Even landlords are increasing their rents...

POS operator sighted.
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by BabaIbo: 5:55am On Jun 29, 2023
SmartyPants:
What has been announced is not a price increment. Its a price cap.

So, you expect not to add something to give the masses(their target customers) a sign of relief of getting it cheaper when they read the announcement.
While, in the real sense, the price increase is the main purpose of this announcement.

Just like universities increasing tuition fee to 500k from 100k and sug protested and the reduced it to 300k, meanwhile the target tuition fee cost/price is 300k. But in the real sense the reduction to 300k is just to give the students or their parents a sign of relief and ease pressure/tension that may be built because of that.
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by learnedman(m): 6:07am On Jun 29, 2023
Naija! Dog eat Dog

1 Like

Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by Empredboy(m): 6:10am On Jun 29, 2023
When did POS business started that they now have association? Who elected the excos? How were they formed?

1 Like

Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by samwillyco1(m): 6:23am On Jun 29, 2023
God1000:
you are right, our people are wicked

Yes our people are wicked but government caused everything, even the bank charges are much more higher now than before.
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by profodbaba: 6:25am On Jun 29, 2023
These people just acting crazy

in case you need help with Google ads, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram ads for your business. Contact+2349026503456
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by KIDfurniture(m): 6:25am On Jun 29, 2023
Any hustle in Nigeria with association is bound to be headed by one or two evil human beings. POS people go suffer . Awon werey. U increase I avoid you all.

Islie:

https://leadership.ng/pos-operators-increase-charges-for-withdrawal-deposit/

1 Like

Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by Unrated900(m): 6:25am On Jun 29, 2023
This nor be tinubu matter bro
Buhari spoilt many things before handling over to tinubu.
If obi happened to be the president,he will still do this same
By then what do you got to say.
Obi is a low level politician who's iq cannot rule nigeria,
Even while he
Ruled anambra, eVERY where was debts and his tenure was a shit.
Know this no peace

slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Hahah
So protest never still hit streets

The hardship is making me excited
Where are all those it will favor me and my family
Hahhaha
Una go suffer
Make we continue to dey play politics of tribalism
Una go suffer

Electricity tariff on the high....Tertiary institution fee on the high....Price of fuel on the high.....114 percent increase in the salary of elected politicians waiting to be approved by tinubu....Guess what POC every year have been introduced right about now....poc is proof of car ownership certificate of 1000 naira every year
Now pos charges on the increase

To the niggarrrr comments above...why should I pity anyone..a South African friend told me before the election that if tinubu get up to 50k votes he mean say we Nigerian youth don fuckkk up and we nor know ourselves

1 Like

Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by Prenonjebose: 6:31am On Jun 29, 2023
Some people are trying to blame fellow Nigerians for trying to adjust to the new realities of inflation and high cost of living. Why would POS operators not increase their charges. They have bills to pay too. Other service providers have either increased their charges or are about to. After all, transporters have since done so. They all have light bill and school fees to pay.

1 Like

Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by Savechild23: 6:40am On Jun 29, 2023
Our system has been failing us, POS (point of sale) means it suppose to be at the disposal of a customer at the point of purchase and at the expense of the seller but because of high end corruption in banking institutions, Pos is now functioning as ATM!

2 Likes

Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by Machinegun91(m): 6:41am On Jun 29, 2023
All Nigerians

All criminals
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by masseratti: 6:46am On Jun 29, 2023
Creating unnecessary trade unions and associations is what is the main draw back of progress in southwest economy, what the hell is association of pos operators? When cashless policy came what influence did they have over government? None, now they want to impose a uniform price regime, no way what ever each one want to charge he or she is free to charge, no one should hold back anyone who decide go charge 100 naira for 10k.. He or she is free.
This is the same thing they did with barbing salons, hairdresser they won't let people with skills or merit shine better.. Always imposing price on their members..its totally wrong.

1 Like

Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by Prenonjebose: 6:48am On Jun 29, 2023
sunnychykes:
Why complaining don't you know removal of subsidy will affect the prices of goods and services,by September October there will be also increase in school fees for nursery, primary and secondary schools especially the private schools that time body go tell us.
Anyway thee same market we go to buy stuffs is the same market POS operators also go buy too.
Well said. Don't mind them. Just yesterday, a guy came to my office, and in the course of our conversation, I realized that we are in the same business sector. I was surprised when I learnt of how much he charges his clients for services rendered, when mine is lower. At first, I wasn't too pleased with his charges until we went into the nitty gritty of the situation, and factoring the new forex regime. With the present forex prices, and the cost of running fuel, it dawned on me that the guy was justified. He had to inform me that one or two persons we both know have since adjusted their charges to reflect the new realities.
Just last week, two of my guys traveled out permanently, one to UK, the other to Canada. A lady colleague is leaving in August. It's well
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by tafat: 6:48am On Jun 29, 2023
Na wa o, everything just dey add money for this country.

1 Like

Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by Allisgud: 6:51am On Jun 29, 2023
Candidlady:
shocked

The difference ain't that much compared to when we had cash scarcity

meaning u are now used to it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA / 10 Men Aliko Dangote Cannot Do Without / Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.