Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit (62877 Views)

CBN To Withdraw POS Operators License Over High Charges / How Much Does POS Charge For Withdrawal In Your Area? / CBN Introduces N6.98 Charges For USSD Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by Barims(m): 7:50am On Jun 29, 2023
There's alternative, before I don't like to use POS to hell with POS agent
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by nkemjacob2(m): 7:51am On Jun 29, 2023
If banks are working effectively all this shinanigans won't come to play
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by luluosas(m): 7:52am On Jun 29, 2023
Well! Well!! Well!!! In as much as I agreed to the new pricing plan somehow, but the STRUCTURE of implementation speaks more of insane profiteering of the operators than helping the general public to cushion the effect of the hard economic situation currently biting Nigerians deadly. Therefore, this should not be implemented now please
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by MorataFC: 7:53am On Jun 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Hahah
So protest never still hit streets

The hardship is making me excited
Where are all those it will favor me and my family
Hahhaha
Una go suffer
Make we continue to dey play politics of tribalism
Una go suffer

Electricity tariff on the high....Tertiary institution fee on the high....Price of fuel on the high.....114 percent increase in the salary of elected politicians waiting to be approved by tinubu....Guess what POC every year have been introduced right about now....poc is proof of car ownership certificate of 1000 naira every year
Now pos charges on the increase

To the niggarrrr comments above...why should I pity anyone..a South African friend told me before the election that if tinubu get up to 50k votes he mean say we Nigerian youth don fuckkk up and we nor know ourselves
It is you and those who believe in your campaign that will suffer, as for me and my family and those who believe seeing Nigeria in a good path, it will favour us.
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by VIKTO83(m): 7:54am On Jun 29, 2023
BabaIbo:

What about health/medical people?

Do you know how(the percentage or rate at which) you guys also increased your charges?

You all are birds of a feather jare.

Cost of medical services are increased based on d cost of equipment and medications.
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by BabaIbo: 7:54am On Jun 29, 2023
yaki84:
I dey do POS, but this their new charges is foolish and outrageous...

It isn't realistic cos there r more shop owners who owns and runs POS biz..
They r exposed to free cash, free cash in the sense that they don't go to bank to withdraw, they make huge volume of sales and they have cash..
They inturn use this cash to run their POS biz..
U can't tell such people what to do with their cash...

Here in Calabar, na these shop owners with POS dey make the biz slow..
They charge 100naira for 10thousand naira withdrawals, making we that r into the biz fulltime to be wicked in the sight of customers..

Lagosians please don't accept such charges o

LoL, you are right bro.

I have POS terminal that I got for sales during the cash scarcity period because of what those thieves(POS operators) did to my customers at the beginning of the cash scarcity palava, I vex collect POS terminal, I am now using it for commercial POS service.

All the POS people around me have been forced to charge reasonable amount because of that and again I always have cash to give when most of them are out of cash. Even when customers need large sums.

Na me dem dey run to to get large sums when people come to withdraw large sums from dem when the cash palava never come, e reach the scarcity period dem chop my customers eyes by charging as high as 2000 on a 20k transfer from my customers card to my account using their ATM, ordinary transfer and not cash withdrawal o. People suppose do well base on sey I dey give dem cash to use for business which is to be transferred to me later.
Na one of my customers para give me say make I go get POS terminal or he no go buy from me next time, sey how much the thing be wey I no fit afford am, na so I collect am and it was at the very beginning of the cash scarcity period.
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by BabaIbo: 7:56am On Jun 29, 2023
VIKTO83:

Cost of medical services are increased based on d cost of equipment and medications.

Same way cost of other sectors services are increased based on the costs of things involved in running them.

All of them are the same thing abeg.
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by Reference(m): 7:56am On Jun 29, 2023
Hahaha.... everybody dey withdraw subsidy.
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by Realguyman1(m): 7:56am On Jun 29, 2023
Nazgul:

Don't blame them. So many of them have staffs they pay, and the ones that run it by themselves, have the ever rising inflation to deal with.

Even landlords are increasing their rents...
Nor mind them jare, everything is going up in the country and they want the pos operators to still stick to their normal charges. Are will the pos operators meet up that way?
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by VIKTO83(m): 8:00am On Jun 29, 2023
BabaIbo:

Same way cost of other sectors services are increased based on the costs of things involved in running them.

All of them are the same thing abeg.

Oga seems u operate POS. It's obvious and I can't continue to prove any point to u
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by Realguyman1(m): 8:02am On Jun 29, 2023
Aduke96:
This is a very crucial moment for every citizen of Nigerians, Traders desist from adding to our burdens.
it is well!
At the bolded, as how? Do u expect the traders to pay high cost of transport to purchase their goods and commodities and start selling for u at low cost? Or do you expect the organisations producing the goods and commodities to buy fuel and diesel at high cost and start selling their products to traders at low cost?

Please make us understand properly?
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by IPDGP: 8:02am On Jun 29, 2023
What useless association, we just like making things hard on ourselves for this country. All they did during no cash isn't enough. My nature of work makes cash available to me with ease shaaaa
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by PecE2Make: 8:06am On Jun 29, 2023
All these nonsense are caused by former CBN president. Had banks don the needful and built at every strategic location POS operators would not have become gods to Nigerians.

If not for the purposes of defrauding Nigerians, how can POS operators be found beside and opposite banks across Nigerian.
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by emerged01(m): 8:08am On Jun 29, 2023
God1000:
We don't like each other in this country

Nigerians should desist from this act of
schadenfreude and profiteering
When I said it,dem wan tear me for this forum. 300 because you wan withdraw 5k. Can you see how silly they are?
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by Ombudsman1: 8:09am On Jun 29, 2023
God1000:

TERRIBLE FREUDENSCHADE
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by Princelumide: 8:09am On Jun 29, 2023
no be face my bank remain like this so.....?
cheesy undecided
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 29, 2023
Unclefemolala:
Clowns, left to me they'll be out of business . I've never used them before I pay with my card at stores or make transfers if i have no cash
Those who patronizing them, I don't know what they use the money for. You will see someone withdrawing 100k for what exactly? Maybe they are scmmer. I can't remember when last I used them. Everybody having their opay account pasted on their shops now that's everyone is taking transfer. When I buy things of 5k, I asked them for 5k cash and I do transfer of 10k to them because them too don't wanna deal with cash, it will cost them to take it to the bank, it's also risky to keep it so they'd prefer to take transfer. I don't know who are those ones using POS for anything.
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by PopsiAde: 8:18am On Jun 29, 2023
This can only succeed with the cooperation of the Central Bank.
If Deposit Money Banks make their ATMs always functional, then there will be no problem at all for the masses.
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by Emyogalanya: 8:28am On Jun 29, 2023
God1000:

until we see how you practice it on your own business it's easy to talk and pontificate on social media
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by carl90(m): 8:33am On Jun 29, 2023
It's okay.
Everyone is adjusting to the new reality of the fuel subsidy removal.
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by ultimateprof: 8:42am On Jun 29, 2023
Eagle360:
Renewed shege grin
Renewed shege promax reactivated.
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by Pinkybush: 8:43am On Jun 29, 2023
I've stopped patronizing them set. Selfish set of people. I will rather pay #35 at the bank than giving them
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by shidof(m): 8:45am On Jun 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Hahah

Hahhaha
Una go suffer
Una go suffer

Electricity tariff on the high....Tertiary institution fee on the high....Price of fuel on the high.....114 percent increase in the salary of elected politicians waiting to be approved by tinubu....Guess what POC every year have been introduced right about now....poc is proof of car ownership certificate of 1000 naira every year

To the niggarrrr comments above...why should I pity anyone..a South African friend told me before the election that if tinubu get up to 50k votes he mean say we Nigerian youth don fuckkk up and we nor know ourselves
You're a cursed fellow. Don't worry, it's just a matter of time you will get cast and caught for your fraud life
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by goldmatrix(m): 8:46am On Jun 29, 2023
What's all these
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:49am On Jun 29, 2023
Obviously, Nigerians are their own problems,bit they will always like to blame the government.
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by walex2(m): 8:54am On Jun 29, 2023
[quote author=slawomir post=124095379]Damnnn niggarrrr
Hahah

Hahhaha
Una go suffer
Una go suffer

To the niggarrrr comments above...why should I pity anyone..a South African friend told me before the election that if tinubu get up to 50k votes he mean say we Nigerian youth don fuckkk up and we nor know ourselves [/quote

Some of you just talk trash, you and your friend from south Africa your head needs to be examined, so payment in increase of pos charge is from Tinubu, thesame Tinubu you all crucified is the architect of Lagos development that obi you chose to support always hide his head from the IPOB infested Biafra that he came from, Tinubu is not up to a month in power you have all started crying, he has not even name his cabinet yet you all spew hatred I don't know which exposure you have that made you think we that voted for Tinubu are lesser than you, those of the useless hustlers who are doing job of care giver in a foreign land will be claiming more knowledgeable, put Obi , Atiku and Tinubu together in the next election i will still choose Tinubu million times than any of the two. Tinubu will perform and I know that for sure, we can continue doing something forever and expect different results.
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by xtervaganza(m): 9:11am On Jun 29, 2023
God1000:

dinrin ni e
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by omoeso(m): 9:35am On Jun 29, 2023
Since the reversal of the old currency, I've not patronised a single POS. I just walk to the nearest bank ATM to withdraw money. All the machines are always full of money. Those guys showed me shege during money scarcity... angry angry angry
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by ajaoibrahim(m): 9:59am On Jun 29, 2023
This is still affordable compared to the scarcity time
Only God can redeem Nigeria
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by holophs: 10:00am On Jun 29, 2023
We will run to the other thief(Banks) that we know before
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by kkins25(m): 11:07am On Jun 29, 2023
Cost of living has increased, so, you should expect it. The cost of the machines will also increase. the transport fare useto go and pick up cash too should be considered.
Re: POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit by Solsix(m): 11:17am On Jun 29, 2023
If they like make them increase am to 1k for every 1k deposit or withdrawal, I don't care am not patronizing them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA / Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc / Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.