Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked - Career (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked (49509 Views)

My Job Is Ruining My Relationship, How Can I Go About It? / My MD Told Me My Relationship Is Jeopardizing My Job. / Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 8:39am On Jul 01, 2023
randymirrors:

@chidolalar if you like bloat and gloat, you're a complete reject even in your gay community. Nobody loves you cos everytime you get fcked you beg for transport fare to go home. Broke ass pauper gay motherfucker like his stupid useless mother who couldn't save her dying pauper husband from death. Your useless and rotten family and generations will continue getting banged to death by my dog till eternity πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Your smelling and rotten mother pussy will always be under d control of my dog and all your rotten generations.

My dog will continue banging you till death just like he did to your decayed and rotten mother and generations πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

FAILED NONENTITY πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

randymirrors:

@chidolalar if you like bloat and gloat, you're a complete reject even in your gay community. Nobody loves you cos everytime you get fcked you beg for transport fare to go home. Broke ass pauper gay motherfucker like his stupid useless mother who couldn't save her dying pauper husband from death. Your useless and rotten family and generations will continue getting banged to death by my dog till eternity πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Your smelling and rotten mother pussy will always be under d control of my dog and all your rotten generations.

My dog will continue banging you till death just like he did to your decayed and rotten mother and generations πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

randymirrors:

Your smelling and rotten mother pussy will always be under d control of my dog and all your rotten generations

randymirrors:
@chidolalar effeminate man, synthetic woman. Gay bottom worthless fool. Your mate will bang you from your ass and give you transport fare to go home. Effeminate men disgust me
randymirrors:

You mean your demented family and generations that my dog banged their smelling pussy and decayed bodyπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
randymirrors:

U mean your bitch anus and rotten pussy mother anus my dog was banging and having party with you, your smelling mother and bitch sisters πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Lmao d daughter of a bitch of a rotten pussy idiot is busy copying and pasting my words after she must have realized she has no strength to exchange insults with me againπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Loser like u, if e sure for u don't don't copy and paste my words if u have d full strength and tenacity to go full length with meπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
My dog will continue banging you till death just like he did to your decayed and rotten mother and generations πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 9:01am On Jul 01, 2023
Chidolalar:

Lmao d daughter of a bitch of a rotten pussy idiot is busy copying and pasting my words after she must have realized she has no strength to exchange insults with me againπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Loser like u, if e sure for u don't don't copy and paste my words if u have d full strength and tenacity to go full length with meπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
My dog will continue banging you till death just like he did to your decayed and rotten mother and generations πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

SYNTHETIC WOMAN. BOTTOM GAY MADAFUKAπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 9:58am On Jul 01, 2023
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

Your smelling and rotten mother pussy will always be under d control of my dog and all your rotten generations

randymirrors:
@chidolalar effeminate man, synthetic woman. Gay bottom worthless fool. Your mate will bang you from your ass and give you transport fare to go home. Effeminate men disgust me
randymirrors:

You mean your demented family and generations that my dog banged their smelling pussy and decayed bodyπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
randymirrors:

U mean your bitch anus and rotten pussy mother anus my dog was banging and having party with you, your smelling mother and bitch sisters πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 10:03am On Jul 01, 2023
Chidolalar:

BORN INSIDE THE CESSPIT OF WRETCHEDNESS πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 10:56am On Jul 01, 2023
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 11:22am On Jul 01, 2023
Chidolalar:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2023
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 1:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
Chidolalar:

SYNTHETIC WOMAN πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
PLASTIC WOMAN πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
BOTTOM GAY MADAFUKAπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2023
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
Chidolalar:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2023
Chidolalar:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 9:11pm On Jul 01, 2023
Chidolalar:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 11:47pm On Jul 01, 2023
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 12:41am On Jul 02, 2023
Chidolalar:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 1:32am On Jul 02, 2023
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

You and your rotten mother's pussy is so stinking that even my dog that has banged her and you to death can't breath again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I saw your mad and naked father today at oshodi market busy eating my dog excreta and drinking gutter and my dog urine.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 3:35am On Jul 02, 2023
Chidolalar:

You and your rotten mother's pussy is so stinking that even my dog that has banged her and you to death can't breath again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I saw your mad and naked father today at oshodi market busy eating my dog excreta and drinking gutter and my dog urine.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

I saw your mad and naked MOTHER today at oshodi market busy eating my dog excreta and drinking gutter and my dog urine.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

NA ME GO FRUSTRATE YOUR WRETCHED LIFE OUT OF NL. YOU DON JAM YOUR MASTER πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You never see craze. You go enter market square cut off your DICK out of frustration and fry your mother's BREAST πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 3:42am On Jul 02, 2023
@chidolalar if I jam you for road, na small kitchen knife I go use end your matter πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 10:54am On Jul 02, 2023
randymirrors:

I saw your mad and naked MOTHER today at oshodi market busy eating my dog excreta and drinking gutter and my dog urine.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

NA ME GO FRUSTRATE YOUR WRETCHED LIFE OUT OF NL. YOU DON JAM YOUR MASTER πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You never see craze. You go enter market square cut off your DICK out of frustration and fry your mother's BREAST πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 11:22am On Jul 02, 2023
Chidolalar:

You never see craze. You go enter market square cut off your DICK out of frustration and fry your mother's BREAST to give to your DEAD FATHER AS SACRIFICE
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 2:33pm On Jul 02, 2023
randymirrors:

You never see craze. You go enter market square cut off your DICK out of frustration and fry your mother's BREAST to give to your DEAD FATHER AS SACRIFICE
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2023
Chidolalar:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by lordchiz(m): 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2023
Thunder fire the oyibo woman....e be like say no be ordinary pet( Penelope) be that.....
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2023
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2023
Chidolalar:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2023
Chidolalar:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 10:03pm On Jul 02, 2023
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

I saw your mad and naked father today at oshodi market busy eating my dog excreta and drinking gutter and my dog urine.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Lmao
When u have finished sucking my dogs dick then your bitch sisters and smelling and rotten family and generations will continue from where u stop till they die like your rotten and decayed bitch smelling asshole mother πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ LMAO
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 8:00am On Jul 03, 2023
Chidolalar:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 10:01am On Jul 03, 2023
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

I saw your mad and naked father today at oshodi market busy eating my dog excreta and drinking gutter and my dog urine.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Lmao
When u have finished sucking my dogs dick then your bitch sisters and smelling and rotten family and generations will continue from where u stop till they die like your rotten and decayed bitch smelling asshole mother πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ LMAO
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
Chidolalar:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2023
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) / See The Cute Lookalike Daughter Of Dedicated Female Traffic Warden In Lagos / Hilarious Relationship Between Workers And Their Bosses(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 323
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.