Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,011 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked - Career (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked (49501 Views)

My Job Is Ruining My Relationship, How Can I Go About It? / My MD Told Me My Relationship Is Jeopardizing My Job. / Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 3:03am On Jul 04, 2023
Chidolalar:

Lmao d daughter of a bitch of a rotten pussy idiot is busy copying and pasting my words after she must have realized she has no strength to exchange insults with me againπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Loser like u, if e sure for u don't don't copy and paste my words if u have d full strength and tenacity to go full length with meπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
My dog will continue banging you till death just like he did to your decayed and rotten mother and generations πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You and your rotten mother's pussy is so stinking that even my dog that has banged her and you to death can't breath again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I saw your mad and naked father today at oshodi market busy eating my dog excreta and drinking gutter and my dog urine.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Lmao
When u have finished sucking my dogs dick then your bitch sisters and smelling and rotten family and generations will continue from where u stop till they die like your rotten and decayed bitch smelling asshole mother πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ LMAO

@chidolalar if you like bloat and gloat, you're a complete reject even in your gay community. Nobody loves you cos everytime you get fcked you beg for transport fare to go home. Broke ass pauper gay motherfucker like his stupid useless mother who couldn't save her dying pauper husband from death. Your useless and rotten family and generations will continue getting banged to death by my dog till eternity πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Your smelling and rotten mother pussy will always be under d control of my dog and all your rotten generations.

My dog will continue banging you till death just like he did to your decayed and rotten mother and generations πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

FAILED NONENTITY πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
SYNTHETIC WOMAN πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
PLASTIC WOMAN πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
BOTTOM GAY MADAFUKAπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
BORN INSIDE THE CESSPIT OF WRETCHEDNESS πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I saw your mad and naked MOTHER today at oshodi market busy eating my dog excreta and drinking gutter and my dog urine.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

NA ME GO FRUSTRATE YOUR WRETCHED LIFE OUT OF NL. YOU DON JAM YOUR MASTER πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You never see craze. You go enter market square cut off your DICK out of frustration and fry your mother's BREAST to give to your DEAD FATHER AS SACRIFICE
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 8:54am On Jul 04, 2023
randymirrors:

@chidolalar if you like bloat and gloat, you're a complete reject even in your gay community. Nobody loves you cos everytime you get fcked you beg for transport fare to go home. Broke ass pauper gay motherfucker like his stupid useless mother who couldn't save her dying pauper husband from death. Your useless and rotten family and generations will continue getting banged to death by my dog till eternity πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Your smelling and rotten mother pussy will always be under d control of my dog and all your rotten generations.

My dog will continue banging you till death just like he did to your decayed and rotten mother and generations πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

I saw your mad and naked MOTHER today at oshodi market busy eating my dog excreta and drinking gutter and my dog urine.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

NA ME GO FRUSTRATE YOUR WRETCHED LIFE OUT OF NL. YOU DON JAM YOUR MASTER πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You never see craze. You go enter market square cut off your DICK out of frustration and fry your mother's BREAST to give to your DEAD FATHER AS SACRIFICE
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

Your smelling and rotten mother pussy will always be under d control of my dog and all your rotten generations

randymirrors:
@chidolalar effeminate man, synthetic woman. Gay bottom worthless fool. Your mate will bang you from your ass and give you transport fare to go home. Effeminate men disgust me
randymirrors:

You mean your demented family and generations that my dog banged their smelling pussy and decayed bodyπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
randymirrors:

U mean your bitch anus and rotten pussy mother anus my dog was banging and having party with you, your smelling mother and bitch sisters πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Lmao d daughter of a bitch of a rotten pussy idiot is busy copying and pasting my words after she must have realized she has no strength to exchange insults with me againπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Loser like u, if e sure for u don't don't copy and paste my words if u have d full strength and tenacity to go full length with meπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
My dog will continue banging you till death just like he did to your decayed and rotten mother and generations πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You and your rotten mother's pussy is so stinking that even my dog that has banged her and you to death can't breath again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I saw your mad and naked father today at oshodi market busy eating my dog excreta and drinking gutter and my dog urine.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Lmao
When u have finished sucking my dogs dick then your bitch sisters and smelling and rotten family and generations will continue from where u stop till they die like your rotten and decayed bitch smelling asshole mother πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ LMAO
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 9:51am On Jul 04, 2023
Chidolalar:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 11:34pm On Jul 04, 2023
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

Your smelling and rotten mother pussy will always be under d control of my dog and all your rotten generations

randymirrors:
@chidolalar effeminate man, synthetic woman. Gay bottom worthless fool. Your mate will bang you from your ass and give you transport fare to go home. Effeminate men disgust me
randymirrors:

You mean your demented family and generations that my dog banged their smelling pussy and decayed bodyπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
randymirrors:

U mean your bitch anus and rotten pussy mother anus my dog was banging and having party with you, your smelling mother and bitch sisters πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 2:46am On Jul 05, 2023
Chidolalar:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 1:12am On Jul 06, 2023
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 7:12am On Jul 06, 2023
Chidolalar:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 12:45am On Jul 07, 2023
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2023
randymirrors:

D smelling daughter of a bitch has finally ran away πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Nah u go tire not meπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ
I don win am after all d useless mouth she makeπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 9:48am On Jul 17, 2023
Chidolalar:

D smelling daughter of a bitch has finally ran away πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Nah u go tire not meπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ
I don win am after all d useless mouth she makeπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

🀣🀣🀣🀣 So your dead father in his rotten grave from the spirit world couldn't inform you that I've been offline? Even if he was a dunce man, did he pass on the daftness to his generation including you?🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣.

But then, see the way you're rejoicing like a woman. Shame no dey catch you? Effeminate gay madafaka. So irritating. My dog needs to wipe your ass from the back. That should make you masculine.
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 9:50am On Jul 17, 2023
Chidolalar:

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) / See The Cute Lookalike Daughter Of Dedicated Female Traffic Warden In Lagos / Hilarious Relationship Between Workers And Their Bosses(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 194
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.