Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked - Career (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked (49511 Views)

My Job Is Ruining My Relationship, How Can I Go About It? / My MD Told Me My Relationship Is Jeopardizing My Job. / Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 10:00am On Jun 30, 2023
randymirrors:
@chidolalar you and your useless mother killed your father. His soul can never rest in peace cos you used your foolish father who couldn't train you well for money rituals.

randymirrors:
@chidolalar effeminate man, synthetic woman. Gay bottom worthless fool. Your mate will bang you from your ass and give you transport fare to go home. Effeminate men disgust me
randymirrors:

You mean your demented family and generations that my dog banged their smelling pussy and decayed bodyπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
randymirrors:

U mean your bitch anus and rotten pussy mother anus my dog was banging and having party with you, your smelling mother and bitch sisters πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Lmao d daughter of a bitch of a rotten pussy idiot is busy copying and pasting my words after she must have realized she has no strength to exchange insults with me againπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Loser like u, if e sure for u don't don't copy and paste my words if u have d full strength and tenacity to go full length with meπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
My dog will continue banging you till death just like he did to your decayed and rotten mother and generations πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 10:06am On Jun 30, 2023
randymirrors:
@chidolalar when your olosho mother is done licking your dog's SPERM, you can make the announcement so I send my dog to continue the banging from her behind.
My dog will continue banging you till death just like he did to your rotten mother's pussyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 10:09am On Jun 30, 2023
randymirrors:
@chidolalar you and your useless mother killed your father. His soul can never rest in peace cos you used your foolish father who couldn't train you well for money rituals.

randymirrors:
@chidolalar effeminate man, synthetic woman. Gay bottom worthless fool. Your mate will bang you from your ass and give you transport fare to go home. Effeminate men disgust me
randymirrors:

You mean your demented family and generations that my dog banged their smelling pussy and decayed bodyπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
randymirrors:

U mean your bitch anus and rotten pussy mother anus my dog was banging and having party with you, your smelling mother and bitch sisters πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Lmao d daughter of a bitch of a rotten pussy idiot is busy copying and pasting my words after she must have realized she has no strength to exchange insults with me againπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Loser like u, if e sure for u don't don't copy and paste my words if u have d full strength and tenacity to go full length with meπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
My dog will continue banging you till death just like he did to your decayed and rotten mother and generations πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 10:09am On Jun 30, 2023
randymirrors:
@chidolalar my dog can never get tired of banging your loose olosho mum. Your mum is a dirty cursed bitch, using my dog's SPERM to BOIL your destiny in a LARGE COOKING POT.

randymirrors:
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 10:11am On Jun 30, 2023
@chidolalar if you like bloat and gloat, you're a complete reject even in your gay community. Nobody loves you cos everytime you get fcked you beg for transport fare to go home. Broke ass pauper gay motherfucker like his stupid useless mother who couldn't save her dying pauper husband from death.
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 10:11am On Jun 30, 2023
randymirrors:
@chidolalar son of a generation of cursed people. Licking ass effeminate gay man. Demented son of a useless cursed bitch with smelling rotten dried fish pussy.

Your useless and rotten family and generations will continue getting banged to death by my dog till eternity πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Your smelling and rotten mother pussy will always be under d control of my dog and all your rotten generations πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 10:12am On Jun 30, 2023
randymirrors:
@chidolalar if you like bloat and gloat, you're a complete reject even in your gay community. Nobody loves you cos everytime you get fcked you beg for transport fare to go home. Broke ass pauper gay motherfucker like his stupid useless mother who couldn't save her dying pauper husband from death.

randymirrors:
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 10:23am On Jun 30, 2023
randymirrors:

randymirrors:
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 10:35am On Jun 30, 2023
@chidolalar if you like bloat and gloat, you're a complete reject even in your gay community. Nobody loves you cos everytime you get fcked you beg for transport fare to go home. Broke ass pauper gay motherfucker like his stupid useless mother who couldn't save her dying pauper husband from death. Your useless and rotten family and generations will continue getting banged to death by my dog till eternity πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Your smelling and rotten mother pussy will always be under d control of my dog and all your rotten generations.

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 10:36am On Jun 30, 2023
@chidolalar if you like bloat and gloat, you're a complete reject even in your gay community. Nobody loves you cos everytime you get fcked you beg for transport fare to go home. Broke ass pauper gay motherfucker like his stupid useless mother who couldn't save her dying pauper husband from death. Your useless and rotten family and generations will continue getting banged to death by my dog till eternity πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Your smelling and rotten mother pussy will always be under d control of my dog and all your rotten generations

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 10:40am On Jun 30, 2023
randymirrors:
Your smelling and rotten mother pussy will always be under d control of my dog and all your rotten generations

randymirrors:
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 10:53am On Jun 30, 2023
randymirrors:

randymirrors:
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 11:05am On Jun 30, 2023
Chidolalar:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 11:05am On Jun 30, 2023

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 11:27am On Jun 30, 2023
randymirrors:

randymirrors:
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 11:28am On Jun 30, 2023
randymirrors:

randymirrors:
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by LastProphet: 11:58am On Jun 30, 2023
Magnetic010:
Very true I dated an American girl some 2/3 years back. Met my mom and all that we were already planning marriage but we broke up because I said I don’t agree with America threatening to sanction African countries that don’t approve same sex marriage. If you see the vex and annoyance that day, I just open mouth down like wtf why over reacting so much- who send me talk that one, all hell broke loose.

Since that day I swear to they manage our Naija babes and their big belle like thatπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

American babes got the biggest belle in the world, is because you may not have been to America. The ugliest women on earth are in America. Only in America I saw 70-80% of girls under 30 with pot belly. Some even half double chamber pot belly, you need to ask those that know to explain this phenomenon. My brother is a tragedy to come from a poor hopeless country like Nigeria otherwise you won't touch an american girl even with a pole. No woman can eat American food for 2 years and remain beautiful - you can take that to the bank
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2023
Chidolalar:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 12:07pm On Jun 30, 2023
Chidolalar:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 12:12pm On Jun 30, 2023
randymirrors:

randymirrors:
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2023
Chidolalar:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
randymirrors:

randymirrors:
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2023
Chidolalar:

Your smelling and rotten mother pussy will always be under d control of my dog and all your rotten generations.

My dog will continue banging you till death just like he did to your decayed and rotten mother and generations πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2023
randymirrors:

My dog will continue banging you till death just like he did to your decayed and rotten mother and generations πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

randymirrors:

randymirrors:
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by ogyunging(m): 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2023
Interesting read
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2023
Chidolalar:

FAILED NONENTITY πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2023
randymirrors:

FAILED NONENTITY πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

randymirrors:

randymirrors:
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2023
Chidolalar:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2023
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2023
Chidolalar:

FAILED NONENTITY πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 11:20pm On Jun 30, 2023
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

randymirrors:
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 5:10am On Jul 01, 2023
Chidolalar:

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) / See The Cute Lookalike Daughter Of Dedicated Female Traffic Warden In Lagos / Hilarious Relationship Between Workers And Their Bosses(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.