Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,901 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Arsenal Complete Kai Havertz Signing From Chelsea For £65m - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Complete Kai Havertz Signing From Chelsea For £65m (13134 Views)

Manchester United Confirm Andre Onana Signing From Inter Milan. / Angry PSG Fans Hang Banners In Protest Of Possible Pogba Signing From Man Utd / OFFICIAL: Chelsea Unveils Matteo Kovacic, New Signing From Real Madrid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Complete Kai Havertz Signing From Chelsea For £65m by davidtemi(m): 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2023
Adakintroy:
While I like this signing I have a problem with having two striker who are not renown goal scorers. Throughout his stay at city Jesus struggled to hit even the 15goal mark in a single season. He is not just a good goal scorers. Other aspect of his game are excellent, But goals scoring is not just his point. Kai Harvaz too is similar only slower and less aggressive. Technically yes but not a top tear goal scorer. If we are going to compete with city I say will go for it in one fell swoop and get for ourself an out and out striker. A 20 goal marksman. Not easy to get but certainly not an impossible task.
Arsenal doesn't need a 20goals scorer, what we needed was a 11 goals scores who can play wit or deputize for another 11 goals scorer. Arsenal doesn't depend on one person to do d scoring, if Harvertz can give just 10goals I am sure arsenal will achieve something good

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Complete Kai Havertz Signing From Chelsea For £65m by Mountbatten: 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2023
Jorussia:
I hope to be proven wrong.kai havertz is not a player arsenal need

Since when did you become the manager or technical director
Re: Arsenal Complete Kai Havertz Signing From Chelsea For £65m by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 29, 2023
Don't like him. Maybe arteta can make him good but don't like this signing.
Re: Arsenal Complete Kai Havertz Signing From Chelsea For £65m by OBTOREPA(m): 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2023
Likoya:
If only my papa agree to sponsor me to go and play football, maybe by no I for don dey drive G wagon....But according to him, i should go to school first then after school, I can focus on football. May God not allow us to have Unexposed and ignorant parents in our next life..
Neymer
Re: Arsenal Complete Kai Havertz Signing From Chelsea For £65m by Likoya: 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2023
OBTOREPA:

Neymer
Do you know me from somewhere ? 😧
Re: Arsenal Complete Kai Havertz Signing From Chelsea For £65m by OBTOREPA(m): 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2023
Likoya:
Do you know me from somewhere ? 😧
Yes,have you settle with your father?
Re: Arsenal Complete Kai Havertz Signing From Chelsea For £65m by Likoya: 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2023
OBTOREPA:

Yes,have you settle with your father?
Where you know me from and who are you fes ? 😒
Re: Arsenal Complete Kai Havertz Signing From Chelsea For £65m by Seunfretty: 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2023
davidtemi:

Arsenal doesn't need a 20goals scorer, what we needed was a 11 goals scores who can play wit or deputize for another 11 goals scorer. Arsenal doesn't depend on one person to do d scoring, if Harvertz can give just 10goals I am sure arsenal will achieve something good
...Are you kidding....tell me one team in Europe that won the league in the last 6 years without a 20 goal player leading the line....Havertz is not even a striker ..he is something close to a no8 ..and even in that position he won't still give u 20goals...the situation even get worse cos he isn't physical nether is he fast..he is a low budget Jesus ..he drops into different place to pick the ball so opening outlet for attackers ..Arsenal has that kinda player again and it's my necessary they signed Kai....
Without s prolific scorer u cant win the league ...not with city still playing in that league

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Complete Kai Havertz Signing From Chelsea For £65m by Adakintroy: 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2023
davidtemi:

What are you saying. Everyone needs a 20goal scorer thats why they are overprice and highly sought after. That you can't access it or its hard to come by does not mean we dont need it. Every team needs one. Arsenal is no exception. A goal scorer has instinct that a false nine or a non natural goal scorer has not got The way they Interpret the role is different.

You can play good attacker in midfield if you want but the way a modric or Xavi will interprets that role will be a lot natural hence fluid.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Complete Kai Havertz Signing From Chelsea For £65m by Exceed15: 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2023
I will miss him as a blue. God bless him for the winning goal UEFA final 2021. Wish him all the best.
Re: Arsenal Complete Kai Havertz Signing From Chelsea For £65m by hotwax: 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
RECTEM:
Chelsea selling off all their player. Relegation 100% sure next season

Who's winning Next Epl Season
Like for Arsenal
Share for Man city

So they should continue keeping the bloated squad?

Why the hate na?
Re: Arsenal Complete Kai Havertz Signing From Chelsea For £65m by hotwax: 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2023
BabaO2:
This guy and Mount will haunt Chelsea back.
No need of selling intelligent players because of stewpid coaches.
Mount will soon turn to be the worst decision ever made by chelsea if sold. Debryune, MoSallah, Delan Rice, Mosialla ... easily come to mind

Havertz scored 7 out of 76 chances last season.

Please have him and let's have peace..abeg
Re: Arsenal Complete Kai Havertz Signing From Chelsea For £65m by hotwax: 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2023
When opossing fans are angry because you are selling your layers, it means you are doing the right thing

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Complete Kai Havertz Signing From Chelsea For £65m by ProblemChild1: 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2023
Likoya:
If only my papa agree to sponsor me to go and play football, maybe by no I for don dey drive G wagon....But according to him, i should go to school first then after school, I can focus on football. May God not allow us to have Unexposed and ignorant parents in our next life..
Kaii, bro the thing dey pain. I understand you? Me and you just dey the same shoe now i swear.
Re: Arsenal Complete Kai Havertz Signing From Chelsea For £65m by BANUSO79: 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2023
[color=#990000][/color] arsenal haved taken another wrong decision with KAI.
Re: Arsenal Complete Kai Havertz Signing From Chelsea For £65m by BANUSO79: 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
[color=#990000][/color] arsenal haved taken another wrong decision with KAI.
Emola12:
pray make you no meet man city for quarter final again
DARWIN NUNEZ will be fire next season

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Complete Kai Havertz Signing From Chelsea For £65m by Kazeem47(m): 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2023
All na for them(Arsenal)to hold ground for some people to clinch the first position grin
Anyways,Gunners for life
Re: Arsenal Complete Kai Havertz Signing From Chelsea For £65m by OBTOREPA(m): 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2023
Likoya:
Where you know me from and who are you fes ? 😒
You bleepd up big time,when he later accepted you schooling abroad,was your sure odd for your footballing career.
You should've accepted it and travel, from there you can abandon school and venture into your dreams(Football)
How is school going?
Re: Arsenal Complete Kai Havertz Signing From Chelsea For £65m by Senioreddy: 11:31pm On Jun 30, 2023
OBTOREPA:

You bleepd up big time,when he later accepted you schooling abroad,was your sure odd for your footballing career.
You should've accepted it and travel, from there you can abandon school and venture into your dreams(Football)
How is school going?

Ahhh @likoya your father has traced you to nairaland too
Re: Arsenal Complete Kai Havertz Signing From Chelsea For £65m by Likoya: 7:01am On Jul 01, 2023
OBTOREPA:

How is school going?
I don't think you know what you're talking about 😂 accepted who schooling abroad? grin
Re: Arsenal Complete Kai Havertz Signing From Chelsea For £65m by OBTOREPA(m): 8:38am On Jul 01, 2023
Likoya:
I don't think you know what you're talking about 😂 accepted who schooling abroad? grin
You are not schooling abroad, but there was a time someone wanted to help you japa but your dad insisted you go through education first and football, but you refused that is only football that you want.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CAF Snub Super Eagles Stars In Africa XI For 2016 / Rashford Wins EPL Player Of The Month For The Third Time This Season / Olajumoke Olajide: A Nigerian Para Athlete (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.