Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol (26814 Views)

Marketers Eye ₦‎700/litre Diesel After Dangote Price Cut / Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load / Deregulation: Brace For N750/litre Petrol When Subsidy Is Removed, Stakeholders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by tonytony208(m): 11:02am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:
Absolute Majority Of Nigerians are ready to suffer Today and Enjoy Tomorrow

Lolz. This daft man doesn't know that tinubu's salary was increased by 114%,while that of common workers is still the same.

Dey there and be fooling yourself
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by fobiflex(m): 11:03am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:
I would have cursed you buh I’m not brought up that way, may God or(Allah) have mercy in you and your type
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Reference(m): 11:07am On Jun 29, 2023
Samogloby:
Some idiots here in Abuja faulted me when I predicted pump price increment cos of forex exchange at the moment. In their myopic thinking, petrol will come down to around #300 or lower cooking gas will come down to #100. They believe everything is politics, once you are against Tinubu, they see you as an enemy of progress. Where's progress here when more people or poverty level are increasing everyday. Common man can not fuel Toyota Yaris with #5000, Tinubu and all Nigeria Governor's are riding on a long convoys.

This is what will destroy this government and perhaps take Nigeria own with it......BUSINESS AS USUAL.
There are many who are following him around that will form the new cabal and continue gorging out holes in the economy with reckless abandon. They are waiting for him in Abuja to form his cabinet.
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by ogbe88(m): 11:09am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:
As if u know anything.
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by nony43(m): 11:15am On Jun 29, 2023
georgeakins:

How woukd Jonathan make fuel to be N300 after deregulation when no local refinery is working?

Remove igbo from your stupid analysis. The same Ibos ruined Jonathan govt

I know say Presidency 'dey hungry' Ibos so much, but you can continue to wallow in delusion.
Obi has lost, try to move on.

Explain how Igbos ruined GEJ govt? In your own stupid analysis.
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by ozo13(m): 11:15am On Jun 29, 2023
Pwettylinda:

No body is ready to suffer except your tribalistic you

We have been suffering since. Why should we continue suffering?? Say wetin happen?
hahahah. Calm down nah.President Tinubu and his guys need to be fast Abt the palliative oo.people aren't smiling.imagine federal workers weren't paid salary to celebrate sallah.Eyes dey red
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Iamzik: 11:15am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:

Tomorrow is a mirage. Majority are ready to suffer forever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by joba4luv: 11:15am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:

You are the only one born to suffer not absolutely Nigerians money that will be siphoned by the greedy politicians is what you are ready to suffer for?
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by joba4luv: 11:17am On Jun 29, 2023
MXrep:
I pity the North with their already impoverished population.

You don't need to pity them they are the one that rigged the election for the present administration so their leaders contributed to their sufferness
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by fcbelle72(f): 11:18am On Jun 29, 2023
olril17:
By the time Tinubu is done with Nigeria even his oloriburuku supporters will join and escape on a sinking ship to Somalia peninsula

Na thunderstorms go strike all fools supporting apc,
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by joba4luv: 11:18am On Jun 29, 2023
Pwettylinda:

No body is ready to suffer except your tribalistic you

We have been suffering since. Why should we continue suffering?? Say wetin happen?

He is the only person born to suffer and will continue to suffer since that is his or her wish
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Antiurchins: 11:30am On Jun 29, 2023
1. 7.5% VAT on diesel
2. Fuel subsidy removed
3. Electricity tariff hiked
4. University tuition increased to 400K+
5. Naira devalued
6. Same old politicians lined up to continue the looting

While
7. FG Votes ₦24 Billion For 10th NASS Members’ Accommodation
8. Elected Politicians, Judges Set To Get 114% Salary Raise

The only solution is Nigerians must shun tribalism and religion expecially (y0l0ba Muzlems) and hold these politicians responsible. Or else we will all die.
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by fineboynl(m): 11:31am On Jun 29, 2023
Tinubu first day in office is a pointer to what is ahead to come . That inauguration day was a bad omen to this administration and what next to come

1 Like

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Reference(m): 11:33am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:
Well, you have the right to your opinion, but reality is different and there's no magic Asiwaju can do

I will GIVE HIM some few months and SEE the direction Nigeria is going

I can't judge him now because he's just settling down and he's right on track at the moment

Hmmm!!!.... at the bolded. Oga democracy does not work that way. Credible citizens don't 'give', they direct leadership. That is what your counterparts in saner clime are doing right now. Just turn on your t.v and watch governance in other climes. The people are always ordering government about to do what they wan and they fight tooth and nail for that.

Ah !!!!....at the capitalised. By the time the results of an unguided government manifests it will be too late to reverse the effects. To wait to see the effects of devaluations and subsidy removals without acting now will simply destroy the economy. You are gambling with runaway inflation. Inflation is what is fought tenaciously and continuously by governments. People don't wait to see an accident, they PREVENT IT.

Oga, it is possible to direct a government to drive an economy positively.
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by JuanDeDios: 11:54am On Jun 29, 2023
visaclick:
Look at that fool saying nigerians are willing to suffer today. Tinubu’s people are really handling this PR very well and no wonder pictures of his son as he is always plugged to a powerbank, always online defending his father’s bad leadership schemes.
These policies aren't unique to the Emi lo kan crooner though. The Dubai bobo or the China statistician would have implemented same.
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:59am On Jun 29, 2023
Munir said, “The House is concerned that in 2022, 22,500 gigawatts hours of potential power generation went to waste, equivalent to the annual electricity use of 511 million Nigerian citizens.

He noted that approximately $9.05 billion had been lost to gas flaring in the last decade.

What a country!
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Sleekfingers: 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
Thats good.
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by TOMMYS: 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
Sermwell:
Alot of people are going to suffer under this government but they don't want to hear it! The handwriting is all over the wall already.

I just urge those who are doing well to help those in need. This is because some people may die of hunger if we don't help each other because of our political differences. My closest pal is a Yoruba Muslim guy, fatai, and because of him, I have always refused to believe anything said on this forum about Yoruba Muslims. Although he voted for Tinubu and I voted Obi, we are still good friends. He has sold his car after the subsidy removal and I have been the one driving him to work. He kept assuring me that things will get better, but I don't believe him yet.

He came visiting on Monday that he couldn't afford the sallah ram and other needs for the festive season. I didn't want to ask him what he did with the money he realized from selling his car. My girl insisted that I shouldn't help him because of his political believe and support for Tinubu. But life is bigger than those nonsense.

Please you all should support the needy at this time. Elections are over, and the hate is not worth it.

Abeg wetin be Ur girl name. Una don marry?. I wan check something
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by gannod(m): 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:

Nigerisns have been hearing this since 2015.
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Landowner101(m): 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
DeepSight:

May you have full portion, shaken together and rolling over of that suffering which you so happily endorse.

Amen 7x

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Figger(m): 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2023
nony43:

In the UK more in the Northern England were I have toured petrol is been sold between £1.45 to £ 1.59 it depends on were you buy and they are not producing oil in commercial quantity in the UK yet no scarcity. That is about 1400 in naira.
how much is there minimum wage, make sure u convert it to naira as well.
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Prince111111: 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2023
visaclick:
Look at that fool saying nigerians are willing to suffer today. Tinubu’s people are really handling this PR very well and no wonder pictures of his son as he is always plugged to a powerbank, always online defending his father’s bad leadership schemes.
his supporters are the most foolish set of people have ever heard of
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Ambbayo(m): 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
nony43:

In the UK more in the Northern England were I have toured petrol is been sold between £1.45 to £ 1.59 it depends on were you buy and they are not producing oil in commercial quantity in the UK yet no scarcity. That is about 1400 in naira.
........ Yes but then the minimum in the UK is weigh higher than ours.... people won't complain if the minimum wage in this country is like N150,000naira which means that more than 30% of the citizens will earn above N200,000naira.....lots of people in the UK can conveniently pay for fuel because they can afford and besides they have a very good transport system in their country for those who can't afford to maintain a car

1 Like

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Landowner101(m): 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:
Asiwaju has never rule Nigeria before

Do not compare him with Buhari, Jonathan, Obasanjo and Yardua, he's different.

Buhari, Jonathan and Obasanjo have done their part, and they performed far below expectation. Asiwaju is just starting and is presently on the right track.

Presently on a right track, but in the wrong direction.

Might be too late before he will realize this.

Removing subsidy once, without taking the right measure is a recipe for indefinite inflation.

1 Like

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by a4cube: 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:
Show me evidence there was protest/Lockdown in the South Eastern Part of Nigeria.
Bc SE know what's good for the country they refused to join your ill motivated protest. Now you are suffering it at the same time appealing to your fellow suffer heas to endure. Sorry you will endure for another 8 yrs if you no Kreme b4 then.
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Adabestseason(m): 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2023
Who is this useless marketer projecting the price,do you have crude oil in your community?
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Gunayo(m): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2023
nony43:

We will soon get there.No thanks to Tinubu and his useless policies

1 Like

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Dybala11(m): 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:
Big playing.

It can never be up to that amount. How much are the countries with no oil buying a liter of fuel?
We're the equivalent of countries with no oil right now cos we don't refine our oil, we get petrol and other petroleum products from overseas, and we are at the mercy of the importers.
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Dybala11(m): 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:
So you've agreed that Nigerians will suffer if things continue this way??
I thought you guys' mantra is "this tenure will favour me and my family". Abi suffering is the favour you guys are talking about ni?? Favoured for suffering. 😂😂😂
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Dybala11(m): 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2023
hedonido:
I don't think N700 makes sense. It should be N1000 per litre, or even N2000 per litre. So that you encourage more investment in the downstream sector and free up more money for BAT and his people to play with.
You don't mean it. 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by enny09: 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2023
Dybala11:

So you've agreed that Nigerians will suffer if things continue this way??
I thought you guys' mantra is "this tenure will favour me and my family". Abi suffering is the favour you guys are talking about ni?? Favoured for suffering. 😂😂😂

Don't mind them, they were all supporting subsidy removal like zombie, so when subsidy is removed now what is the benefit to the citizens.
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2023
xristos:
God forbid oh
It is well with us in this country...

Buhari said nigerians will miss him shocked shocked...God forbid too

kai...Nigeria was in plenty during GEJ embarassed

Seriously buhari said that Nigerians will miss him, now I understand

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Senator Musiliu Obanikoro Keeps Fit / The Sorry State Of Ohanku, The Road Leading To Enyimba Stadium Aba (photos) / Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.