Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol (26845 Views)

Marketers Eye ₦‎700/litre Diesel After Dangote Price Cut / Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load / Deregulation: Brace For N750/litre Petrol When Subsidy Is Removed, Stakeholders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by GoWithGood: 8:31am On Jun 29, 2023
Landing cost indeed. Is it not a shame that Nigeria cannot refine her own oil over 60 years since discovery?

Tinubu should just be careful the way he pushes people. He's not presiding over trees, but human beings.

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by osothermal(m): 8:31am On Jun 29, 2023
You get money make him run o.
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by swaggerjack: 8:31am On Jun 29, 2023
Dayus04007:
In portable's voice, wahala wahala wahala. Una never see anything

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by sweetkev(m): 8:32am On Jun 29, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
it is your father and your entire household that will suffer

Only you and your entire household and not Nigerians
Breakfast will all go round except you are not in Nigeria.
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Parachoco: 8:33am On Jun 29, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

I hope you heard the marketers say the price would INCREASE to about 700 in the North when they START importing petrol next month

This is contrary to the general belief and promise from you praise-singers that the price would REDUCE when more importers get involved.

Show me where I said when Marketers start importing PMS, the price of PMS will fall?
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Googledotcom: 8:34am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:
Nigerians are ready to suffer Today and Enjoy Tomorrow
Please speak for yourself alone

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by nawaforyouo: 8:35am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:
Big playing.

It can never be up to that amount. How much are the countries with no oil buying a liter of fuel?

e don dey touch am small small grin grin grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Eriokanmi: 8:35am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:
Personalise it. Say you're ready to suffer by buying fuel at the current price today. Be ready to buy even at 800 naira and then, experience the utopian enjoyment tomorrow ok?

Go and check Angola's profile on the list of oil producing countries. They didn't utterly remove subsidy rather, they reduced it to alleviate the sufferings on their people..it's the people first anyway and that's how it should be in every country that has a leader who was elected by the people. Here in Nigeria, Tinubu removed subsidy completely without first reeling out palliatives. That he's never suffered doesn't mean the masses are doing well with their lives. It's just like putting a cart before a horse. People should be prepared for the worst cos nothing goes up in Nigeria ever comes down.

Tinubu knows what to do to stop those benefitting from subsidy fraud. It's not a rocket science but for the reasons best known to him, he chose not to do that. Go and check the flight ticket today. The money can buy you a piece of land

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Jflex07(m): 8:35am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:
Absolute Majority Of Nigerians are ready to suffer Today and Enjoy Tomorrow
Its your generation that will suffer today, not all Nigerians. God forbid!

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Samogloby: 8:36am On Jun 29, 2023
Some idiots here in Abuja faulted me when I predicted pump price increment cos of forex exchange at the moment. In their myopic thinking, petrol will come down to around #300 or lower cooking gas will come down to #100. They believe everything is politics, once you are against Tinubu, they see you as an enemy of progress. Where's progress here when more people or poverty level are increasing everyday. Common man can not fuel Toyota Yaris with #5000, Tinubu and all Nigeria Governor's are riding on a long convoys.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by GeneralDae: 8:38am On Jun 29, 2023
Emir8:
Oh God! It's in the nature of all Nigerians to exploit others when having the opportunity. The Buhari govt claims that they are paying 255 naira subsidy on every litre. When that is removed, a litre should be about 395 naira but exploiters have increased it. We shall survive
Exchange rate was pegged at 460 naira then.
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by swaggerjack: 8:38am On Jun 29, 2023
Samogloby:
Some idiots here in Abuja faulted me when I predicted pump price increment cos of forex exchange at the moment. In their myopic thinking, petrol will come down to around #300 or lower cooking gas will come down to#100. They believe everything is politics, once you are against Tinubu, they see you as an enemy of progress. Where's progress here when more people or poverty level are increasing everyday. Common man can not fuel Toyota Yaris with#500, Tinubu and every Nigeria Governor's are riding on a long convoys

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:39am On Jun 29, 2023
OredoPikin:

U know nothing
What have they used the subsidy removed from diesel and kerosene to achieved?
Everything will be looted and ur suffering continues

What a useless country with useless brainless citizens 🤔
With their coconut empty gogoni can head
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by loswhite(m): 8:40am On Jun 29, 2023
mrvitalis:
Removing subsidy was a good idea ( they borrowed) but now they don't know absolutely what to do to stabilize the economy

Developmental economics is a balancing art

FB should have rolled Out a 5 trillion naira soft credit to banks ( commercial and micro finance) to give to specific key sectors to either
1) produce what we import
2) produce what we can export

To get the loan

1) your business must be viable banks would make sure of that

2) employ a minimum amount of people

3) serve us or earn us a certain amount of foreign exchange

This would straighten naira... Dropping inflation, create employment, generating revenue, increasing GDP and overal improve living standard

But watch how they would start building unimportant infrastructural project that can't sustain itself even
All the roll out that CBN roll to produce what we can eat ....lol have you seen the impact? Please just leave that topic abeg make I no put you for suspect list.
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by sixtuso(m): 8:41am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:
Suffer today and enjoy tomorrow? You so much believe in the Government of the same APC that just finished eight years without any tangible progress on her citizens. Just to avoid heartbreak reduce your trust on them.

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by IslamIsIdiotic: 8:41am On Jun 29, 2023
Minimum wage in the UK is around £1700 a month so the average UK motorist can easily afford to fill his tank at least once a month.

The same can't be said for even a motorist who is well paid by Nigerian standards.

nony43:

In the UK more in the Northern England were I have toured petrol is been sold between £1.45 to £ 1.59 it depends on were you buy and they are not producing oil in commercial quantity in the UK yet no scarcity. That is about 1400 in naira.

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by SSpeter(m): 8:42am On Jun 29, 2023
Emir8:
Oh God! It's in the nature of all Nigerians to exploit others when having the opportunity. The Buhari govt claims that they are paying 255 naira subsidy on every litre. When that is removed, a litre should be about 395 naira but exploiters have increased it. We shall survive
Basic economics, at 255 how much was the exchange rate? Have you forgotten you devalued the Naira? That is some of the effects

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Corea4king(m): 8:42am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:

Dream boy
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by lexy2014: 8:43am On Jun 29, 2023
ROYALFRAGRANCE:
License should be given to more independent people to import fuel, that will crash the price, the monopoly in the importation of fuel is just wickedness...

E be like say you just enter nigeria. Na Guatamala you de stay since? grin cheesy

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by worksmart(m): 8:43am On Jun 29, 2023
Maybe those are the ones that have the resources to survive to see tomorrow, but how would the poorer Nigerians survive?
Parachoco:

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:43am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:
Big playing.

It can never be up to that amount. How much are the countries with no oil buying a liter of fuel?

You haven't seen anything yet. Both the petrol price and exchange rate will keep flying up with no restriction.

All of you that are supporting stupid, unplanned policies because of ethnoreligious sentiments in a very corrupt country like Nigeria where economic principles don't work will eventually regret it.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by NOwazobia: 8:44am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:

It is good to know that your surname is Majority.

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by ObosiUkwalla: 8:45am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:

Clown

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by obi58: 8:46am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:

You are a big foooooolllll.

Suffer for someone who rushed to remove subsidy when dangote refinery is supposed to kick off production in July thereby causing unnecessary fuel price increase? Meanwhile he is still riding around in a 120 car convoy? Education subsidy gone but aviation subsidy still in place for the rich people using planes? Rushing to give licenses for importation of fuel when we should be focusing on getting our refineries to work and licensing more people to refine domestically?

Where is the sense in all these policies?

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Love56743: 8:46am On Jun 29, 2023
Yoruba people how Market na, Tinubu Nd him family dey house dey enjoy for sallah, while Majority of the people who voted for him don't Even have anything to eat let us continue vote for tribe and Muslim..

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by ultimateprof: 8:46am On Jun 29, 2023
Renewed shege 14 promax reactivated. Thunder fire all APC supporters.

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by NOwazobia: 8:46am On Jun 29, 2023
visaclick:
Look at that fool saying nigerians are willing to suffer today. Tinubu’s people are really handling this PR very well and no wonder pictures of his son as he is always plugged to a powerbank, always online defending his father’s bad leadership schemes.
The propaganda Tinubu started with have started crashing on them, so they have to resort to other defensive mechanism, which will come crashing again.

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by DeepSight(m): 8:46am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:

May you have full portion, shaken together and rolling over of that suffering which you so happily endorse.

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by lexy2014: 8:48am On Jun 29, 2023
EdiskyHarry:
Hmmm.
I hope this tinubu's government will not be like buhari's own that everything was completely out of control.

grin. cheesy up till now u are still hoping that Tinubu will be better than buhari. You are practicing "renewed hope"
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by ebenezary(m): 8:49am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:
It seems you are talking like a fool, what sacrifice those in the power made and go check the price of other oil producing countries

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by mrvitalis(m): 8:50am On Jun 29, 2023
loswhite:
All the roll out that CBN roll to produce what we can eat ....lol have you seen the impact? Please just leave that topic abeg make I no put you for suspect list.
CBN rolled out, a none profit government body

Tell banks see you have 5 trillion you can access bring customers we loan it to you the bank... At 3% and you loan to the customer at 10 % interest rate

Banks know the real business men and women....

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Treadway: 8:50am On Jun 29, 2023
Sermwell:
Alot of people are going to suffer under this government but they don't want to hear it! The handwriting is all over the wall already.

I just urge those who are doing well to help those in need. This is because some people may die of hunger if we don't help each other because of our political differences. My closest pal is a Yoruba Muslim guy, fatai, and because of him, I have always refused to believe anything said on this forum about Yoruba Muslims. Although he voted for Tinubu and I voted Obi, we are still good friends. He has sold his car after the subsidy removal and I have been the one driving him to work. He kept assuring me that things will get better, but I don't believe him yet.

He came visiting on Monday that he couldn't afford the sallah ram and other needs for the festive season. I didn't want to ask him what he did with the money he realized from selling his car. My girl insisted that I shouldn't help him because of his political believe and support for Tinubu. But life is bigger than those nonsense.

Please you all should support the needy at this time. Elections are over, and the hate is not worth it.

I urge everyone reading this to not take the advise quoted up there. Stupidity, laziness, and poor decisions should not be rewarded. People who willfully put their hands in fire despite warnings and every evidence that fire burns should not be pitied. There should be consequences for willful and stubborn stupidity. I'll share two examples.

The figures Nigeria has for poverty today is majorly domiciled in the north. Utter hopelessness and penury, but yet they breed like rabbits INTENTIONALLY because they want their numbers up in the politics game, and every election cycle they foist their hopelessness on everyone else, but still come to you to beg for help after their decisions have affected you and even worse them. Fuuurck em! Na another poverty laurel be this on FP just now
https://www.nairaland.com/7745722/hunger-affecting-4.3m-people-northeast

Some here like this pauperised imp in the link below defending the indefensible everyday with absolutely nothing going on for them, once again foisting their own hopelessness on everyone else, only to underg be begging for urgent 500 to buy data to come on nairaland to form internet millionaire.

https://www.nairaland.com/7745414/peter-obi-visit-president-tinubu

Na that kin person I go pity. I sell what we can now today term luxury goods (cars and I'm also a distributor for Vitafoam), but already the handwriting on the wall is that I have to foray into another business that people will urgently need, if I don't want to get into trouble down the line. Something like food, medicine etc that people cannot do without. I am settling on a CNG skid, cos there is none here. The closest place where CNG is available is Lagos and Benin. People can do without changing their cars or mattress at this current time of mad squeeze in disposable income. But this oga I quoted says if the idiot in the thread above comes to beg me for money for any reason, despite the fact that he and a horde of others like him want to mess the majority of people's lives and business with ill-luck, so that the poverty go dey grow dey go, I should help him. Help a willfully hopeless person? Furrck them.

I no pity anybody for this country again. Make everybody face their God, family, or leaders. No pity for people when the overwhelming majority of them don't pity themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Army Claims Responsibility For Bombing Of Tudun Biri Villagers In Kaduna / Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online / Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62